• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect Chaos, a Fox highlight video

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
[EDIT] The original highlight video featuring me as Fox, I have since further developed and refined my technique, both in Smash Bros, and in editing. I still encourage you to let your opinion on this particular video be known if you so choose, just know that there is better out there from me. [EDIT]

Perfect Chaos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNPJdofnkdo

feel free to comment, critique and criticize.

Corigames

Smash Hero
So, when playing as Fox or Falco, I'll always keep in mind that I should:
A) Constantly throw out moves, even if the person isn't anywhere near me or in the direction I'm facing
B) No matter the situation, Drill attack
C) If I am doing an attack, people will run into them
D) It doesn't matter which attack I hit someone with, as long as I hit them
E) It doesn't matter how many times I miss before I hit someone, as long as I hit someone

I'm at least glad you called it a "Highlight Video" instead of a "Combo Video." Thanks :D

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
You werent that bad, it just that maybe you need to keep the flow going.
Drill attack is great for doing combos, just think out of the box some times.
Dont listen to anyone who say that you suck, because they are just going to slow you down.
My only complaint is that you should have your "highlights" a lil more longer.

Cerozero

Smash Apprentice
WTF was that? Thats not a highlight reel. Or is it? Either way it was terrible. Keep playing and in a few weeks you will be so much better you're going to be ashamed you even posted this.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
The clips werent anything spectacular.
The music and intro were really good.

was hard to pay attention to be honest.
but definitely not a bad start.

Neb

Smash Lord
I liked the intro, and the choice of music.
The clips were mediocre at best, and I'd have to agree, there was a fair share of sour points. But all and all, I think you did a descent job.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Well, while I feel that it is still a bit riffled with people just jumping into things, there is no doubt that that is a much better video. I kinda enjoyed it...

...don't tell anyone that >_>

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
Well, while I feel that it is still a bit riffled with people just jumping into things, there is no doubt that that is a much better video. I kinda enjoyed it...

...don't tell anyone that >_>
I'm glad you enjoyed it. They jump into things because I put myself in the right place, they do exactly what I predicted they'd do and I punish them for it. isn't that what Smash Bros players are supposed to do?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
First off let me say I enjoyed it. Well done. I'm also probably most pleased by your choice of music than anything. Good. Stuff. Could you PM where you found those Star Fox remixes? Are there more?

So, when playing as Fox or Falco, I'll always keep in mind that I should:
A) Constantly throw out moves, even if the person isn't anywhere near me or in the direction I'm facing
B) No matter the situation, Drill attack
C) If I am doing an attack, people will run into them
D) It doesn't matter which attack I hit someone with, as long as I hit them
E) It doesn't matter how many times I miss before I hit someone, as long as I hit someone

I'm at least glad you called it a "Highlight Video" instead of a "Combo Video." Thanks :D
A) It's called perdiction.
B) It's an effective move
C) Mindgames, son
D) True
E) True
F) You're An ***

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm glad you enjoyed it. They jump into things because I put myself in the right place, they do exactly what I predicted they'd do and I punish them for it. isn't that what Smash Bros players are supposed to do?
Were you playing on-line or something? Because those peopleshoudl have seen that coming. That's all.

And to everyone else who loves to comment on me:
Yeah, I'm an ***. So what?

SilintNinjya

Smash Apprentice
i must say...im very impressed....

at how well you received the criticisms of this board. i know i would have gotten defensive after some of those statements, but you just took it and did your best to improve the video. very awesome.

that said, im too tired to watch anything thats more than like 5 seconds long, but i liked what i saw. i thought you looked pretty decent (id need to see a real match to actually decide).

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
Thanks for all the comments everyone, for those who want to know where I got the music I recommend going to this site:

http://www.ocremix.org/

They have literally thousands vg remixes, many of which are particularly good if you take the time to browse it. I wasn't playing online, I was simply predicting well. I also predict their actions incorrectly at times, and I pay for it hard, I just don't show it on the vid since it would defeat the purpose of the video. I'll see about uploading some of my matches later.

vbdood1337

Smash Apprentice
i must say...im very impressed....

at how well you received the criticisms of this board. i know i would have gotten defensive after some of those statements, but you just took it and did your best to improve the video. very awesome.
QFT. I never saw the first video, but the new, current one was really well done. music was great and i liked the intro a lot.

Top Bottom