• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect stalker

Muhsoce

Smash Cadet
The christmas present is here, a multy character combo video by Muhsoce , I mean me, jeje

over 100 differente clips no repeated "combos"

Most of the thing you dreamed about to do in brawl can watch them here, you wont regret!

I HOPE, JAJA, REALLY A MUST SEE. Techs, platform cancels, combos, opponents that doenst look like p-bags, footstool, double footstools, stalking edgeguards, mindgames, jab lock and the most important creativity to use all of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv8hg06IDcA

ALSO CHECK THE DESCRIPTION FOR A BONUS VIDEO WITH THE ICE CLIMBER COMPLETE COMBO,
0% TO DEATH , NO CLASSIC GRAB COMBO, ITS AN ORIGINAL ONE I MADE IT MYSELF, ENJOY

HAVE FUN

take care!!

napZzz

Smash Hero
this was amazing, and alot of your textures were just....sooooo good

best cv to date imo

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Muhsoce, why are you not my father? D: I love it all, too good.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I keep trying to watch it again but the player freezes at 0:39 D:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
if youre using firefox, go to tools, delete recent history, select "everything" for when, and then select Cookies and Cache

it should play fine after

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Too good! This is a great video to end the year :D
So many awesome textures! And everyone seemed to know how the stages work.
Also the techs were...wow x__x; BAN THAT SNAKE PLAYER! HE'S TOO GOOD!! >:U
lol great stuff you guys

napZzz

Smash Hero
where did you get all your textures btw...I cant really find alot of them on brawlvault :/

Muhsoce

Smash Cadet
where did you get all your textures btw...I cant really find alot of them on brawlvault :/
THe character textures can be found in brawl vault!!

The stages textures were made by my, well most of them, the autum smash ville can be downloaded form brawl vault, the other ones were made by me, the space battlefield was edited form the one that appears in brawl vault to my "taste", je

Ill be uploading the stage textures to brawl vault soon!

Im really glad that you liked it in general!! HAPPY FACE for you!! jejej

take care!!

Best CV I've ever seen. Period. The textures, songs, clips and character variety were all simply superb.

Muhsoce

Smash Cadet
yeah I couldnt find something to replace those, but the first one goes really nice with the intro it was kinda weird to cut it at the end, so I preferred to let it there. Usually when Im looking for songs, And listen THE ONE Is not commonly like this and this were the closest, je kinda fit with the unusual stuff I think

Best CV I've ever seen. Period. The textures, songs, clips and character variety were all simply superb.
:embarrass: thanks you!!!

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
muhsoce what part of mexico are you from?

im visiting La Paz next year. if you live near there, id like to play you sometime lul

I'm not being a party pooper Muhsoce, but please don't double post. Use the edit function next time ;).

Mr-R

Smash Champion
woow really loved it! u guys have such a crazy playstyle
and i liked the ic clips the most probably O.O
am I the only one thinking that some of the textures were somewhat annoying xD?

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
great video, put a smile on my face, i wouldnt say it was the best combo video I've ever seen, but it is defenitly worth a watch, everyone should see this video.

Also most of the combos where pretty average, but the techs my god, simply amazing tech skill.

lastly as a Ice climber main, bravo on the chaingrab, esspecially the beginning i loved it.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
That was fantastic, you did a great job making this and a great job as the player too. Nice textures and crazy tech skill.

Those ICs were disgusting. :laugh:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Pro video.

Some of the textures were eye-straining (Scyther). It's best to just stick with stage textures and/or simple recolored character textures.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
This is a lot to ask, I know, but is it possible for you to simply put your pf file on some sort of uploader? I love every texture in that video and want to use them. If not I'll go on brawlvault and make my own pack of them.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Excellent mindgames, teching, and textures. Simply amazing.

Tesh

Smash Hero
The teching in this video is ridiculous. Fantastic edge game displayed in this video. I would love to see some serious matches with that level or survivability.

Top Bottom