• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Personal Dreams and Fantasies

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Everyone has/had their own dream or fantasy. Maybe that specific dream has slowly faded as you grew older, but you still had it.

A dream is something I consider achievable, for the most part. Wishing you could become a firefighter when you're older or wanting to be a superstar for example.

A fantasy, is of course, something that will never happen. Something that is not only unrealistic, but theoretically impossible. Wishing you could jump into the television and physically interact with your favorite cartoon characters would be a good example.

Feel free to share any sort of dream or fantasy that you had as a kid, or even have to this day! Who says kids are the only ones allowed to have fantasies :)

Please, no sexual fantasies, that's not what this thread is for!! :mad:

Anyways, I've always kinda wanted to be an astronaut. Or more specifically, just wanted to go into outer space.
Typical dream, I know, but how cool would in be to leave the Earth's atmosphere. I can't explain how happy I'd be if I got to experience that. Who knows, maybe I will someday.

And I'm not sure if this completely falls under the fantasy category or not, but I have ALWAYS wanted to be a ninja or some super ****** ninja assassin. **** yeah that'd be awesome haha

And I've always secretly wanted Pokemon to be real, and I still do!
Now be honest, who hasn't had this fantasy at one point or another, right?
Man, it'd be so kickass to be a pokemon trainer and travel with your best friends battling everyone you see and collecting badges xD
I honestly couldn't be more content if that fantasy came true.
But with this I wouldn't want pokemon to suddenly appear irl. Instead I'd want to magically travel to some crazy pokemon cartoon world because it'd be cooler lol

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Dammit no sexual fantasies :mad:

For my dream it would have to be writing a world famous book. Maybe a book as controversial as Catcher in the Rye. Yeah I like that... a controversial book... I'm thinking it could have some sort of political undertone...

My fantasy would be to either be a selectable fighter in Smash Bros (lol I would be even BETTER than Meta Knight :p) or be a trainer in Pokemon... yeah... catching them all, getting little monsters to be my minions. Maybe force them to clean the house for me while I do crap all day. Yeah... manual labor slaves. They make the perfect ones :evil:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
My most memorable dreams has been about graduating, working in Law, a girl and exploring the sea in a submarine, seems a bit boring but I like my dreams simple....till I get to my fantasies >.>

My most memorable fantasies have been:
*That I lived in a Heroes-type world where everyone had powers and I had Telekinesis.
*To be on planets like Neptune and being able to explore deep space and view all things that peak my interest.
*Another of my fantasies has been to time travel, I love history and in my dreams, I like involve myself in those events, even though it's only a fantasy dream.
*Lastly, I like to imagine myself in my favorite movies, for example, I'd be the one to save Cleon from being attacked and blamed for Cyrus's death.

I also have more memorable fantasies like...

Please, no sexual fantasies, that's not what this thread is for!! :mad:
Curses :mad088:

ru5514n

Smash Ace
I wished I had superpowers when I was a kid. Those superpowers would change as current fads did.

Right now I think it would be cool to be Captain Falcon IRL.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I've always wanted to go to space.Just to be in a spacesuit floating around outside the ship looking down on earth......I did it in a lucid dream before(without the suit) and now want it in real life more than ever.

My dream at the moment is to own 2 Siberian huskies.

Both have to be black and white(one would be the opposite of the other,as in one mainly white and the other mainly black)

They would both have bandanna's around their collars.(one white and one black)

Their names would be Colonel Woof and Commander Paws.

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
Most of them involve Digimon, HTF, my own success. None of them are really notable, With the exception of being a Horror film director.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
My dream is to live a fulfilling life, but that's a little hard with my way of thinking. But I'm sure with enough determination ( need to restock on that) I can achieve my dream as long as I don't give in completely to life's hardships. I do hope my dream come true.

My Fantasy for awhile now was Pokemon being real, or if I could have the ability to take any form I want. The possibilities are endless. I could a bird high in the sky, a large while in the vast ocean, and maybe a little girl so I could relive those young years. To be a kid again.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I've always wanted to travel the world. I have been to three continents so far, so I have part of my quest done. I would also love to live free of financial worry because of some sort of invention I made. I always loved the Pokemon fantasy as well, and I still think that would be cool.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
My dream is to live a fulfilling life, but that's a little hard with my way of thinking. But I'm sure with enough determination ( need to restock on that) I can achieve my dream as long as I don't give in completely to life's hardships. I do hope my dream come true.

My Fantasy for awhile now was Pokemon being real, or if I could have the ability to take any form I want. The possibilities are endless. I could a bird high in the sky, a large while in the vast ocean, and maybe a little girl so I could relive those young years. To be a kid again.

Well if Pokemon was real, at least we wouldn't have to go to school right? XD

And don't talk about those ****ty trainer schools because those don't count

Moozle

Smash Champion
I've always wished that worlds like Pokemon, Lord of the Rings, Naruto, One piece, Superheroes existed. It's kind of depressing to think about, but it all just seems so amazing compared to what we have to live with.

soju

SD God
My dream is to become a famous game designer who focuses more on the storyline, then the graphics or the money. Too many kids nowadays focus on how good the game looks, for example(haters gonna hate) Final Fantasy XIII or Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (go ahead and hate), now I'm not saying they're bad games but they failed to live up to the name of their predecessors, I'll be honest after FFX this is how the series have gone; Graphics Up, Storyline Down. BTW, this is just my opinion so don't go crazy.

So yep that's my dream, hopefully I'll be able to since I'm not even out of highschool yet XD
Maybe even remake Legends of Dragoon or create a sequel >w<

Now for a fantasy, it would be a contest between life being a RPG or living breathing Pokemon.
I mean life as a RPG how wicked would that be, everything you do in life gives you experience for different stats, like; I just high fived my besty ^^(+5 xp High Five Skills). Now with Pokemon, and I know I'm not the only one, I'll be like screw school I'm going to become the Pokemon master with my trusty Machamp >:D

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I want to be the very best like no one ever waaaaas.
^ This.

Also, I honestly wish i had wings. Flying would be so cool. So I guess that's my fantasy.

My semi-achievable dream would be to be successful in game design. Going to check out Art Institute of Pittsburgh tomorrow for a tour...so i guess that's a start.

cutter

Smash Champion
I have always dreamed about going to Antarctica.

Yes. Antarctica. For some reason I've pictured myself doing research down there for the government many times :p

I also wish I were a cyborg.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
My fantasy involves sand, an arena, sword fights, a phoenix, some fire, lots of cheesy one liners (more than in CSI Miami), and an ultimatum for Earth. It's pretty ****ing epic, been working on it piece by piece since middle school

Top Bottom