• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Personality types.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Terrible test, every time I did it I fit both groups easily, or I only belonged to half of a statement, but then the other half threw it away. Worst one was number three, where it seemed to believe that you either thought with your brain, or you're nice. Like theres an actual dichotomy between the two. I don't get personality tests, you should know your own personality well enough

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
What a fun little quiz. I'm an IT (Independent Thinker). Of course no one should take these online personality tests too seriously.

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
I wonder why they don't use the normal MBTI four-letter code (INFP, ESTJ, etc.). Would be so much more efficient than having a random name for all of the types. Anyway, it looks like everyone above me is an Introverted Intuitive (I am an DI/SD)

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
I got RR (Reliable Realist), seemed fitting except on the professions thingy.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
These subjects could interest you

literature, science fiction, philosophy, psychology, mathematics, Internet, drawing/painting, astrology, spiritual things, meditation, music, writing, strategy games, politics

Ha, this thing is funny.

Also, i'm apparently an AT.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I agree with Eor, on the first page alone I possessed a mix of qualities from each of the two options.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
GR: Good-natured Realist. It's spot on. I like almost all of the activities such as:

Cooking - I'm in culinary school; future chef.
Animals - Love dogs like no other.
Music - Former music major; runs my life at times.

Fun quiz. ^_^

mzink*

Smash Ace
Pretty cool, I ended up a DI, fits me pretty well though some points are a little off (ie) not paying attention to detail and hating competition, with those two I am the opposit.

Amide

Smash Lord
Analytical Thinker. That's acurate, but I'm not sure if I like that.

Oh my god, the description describes me perfectly. Once again, maybe not in the good way.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Terrible test, every time I did it I fit both groups easily, or I only belonged to half of a statement, but then the other half threw it away. Worst one was number three, where it seemed to believe that you either thought with your brain, or you're nice. Like theres an actual dichotomy between the two. I don't get personality tests, you should know your own personality well enough
That's the exact same problem I had. Plus, what if one point made on the one side completely overshadows the matter to the point where, even if you identify with more points on the one side, the other side is still stronger?

This test sucks. Apparently, I'm an AT. Personally, I think yes, a part of me is, but I can't be categorized, and I know you people can't either. I especially agree with Eor's last sentence, only, I think personality tests are for fun, this one was just boring and a confusing mess.

NeBz

Smash Journeyman
Sorry. It may not be compeletly accurate depending on your personality type. :(

It was spot on for me so I thought it would be the same for me.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
AT-Analytical Thinker.

You enjoy long walks on the beach, massages, and riding in convertibles.

A pretty good description, but I distrust these tests, and any test that judges your job placement, personality, who you should marry, who to send your life savings to, etcetera.

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
I'm a RR (Reliable Realist). Eh, the test seemed to forceful when it came to grouping you, but it sure is better than some of the other ones I've taken. As for the description itself I agree with it, although I had to double-check what "esprit" means. But yes, I am a judgmental little hermit, like Pai Mei in Kill Bill (just watched it and loved it) :chuckle:

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
There's only been one personality test that I've taken that I really liked, but I completely forget what it was called =< That's going to bother me.

Oh, and I got BA. Bad ***.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I agree with Eor, on the first page alone I possessed a mix of qualities from each of the two options.
Same with me. I actually just didn't take it after reading the question. I don't think anyone is actually that black or white.

Taco Head

Smash Ace
These subjects could interest you
literature, science fiction, philosophy, psychology, mathematics, Internet, drawing/painting, astrology, spiritual things, meditation, music, writing, strategy games, politics

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
To me, this looks like a poor copy of the myers-briggs system.

I'm an INFP. The description suits me pretty well, except for the part about being a talented writer. I've always been terrible at languages.

antimatter

Smash Lord
Same with me. I actually just didn't take it after reading the question. I don't think anyone is actually that black or white.
Ditto. That test was some bullcrap, and it should have more been precise instead of blanketing over many catagories.

omfgomfg

Smash Lord
Your eyes happened to drift to my location, I see.
DI

it was actually fairly acurate
sorry, but DI actually stands for DIRECTIONAL INFLUENCE, the people who made this site are ridiculous (i got AT, which stands for ASSIST TROPHY) no way in hell im an assist trophy

i should have gotten MC, which means MAIN CHARACTER (but apparently that's not an option)

EDIT: then again, AT can also stand for ADVANCED TECHNIQUE... hummm.

Top Bottom