• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PETENTION for Smash Bros. 3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichu4SSB4

You're not going Turbo?
Honestly, i don't want the next Super Smash Bros game to be for 3DS, or any other handheld, Super Smash Bros is best to the fullest on a home console IMO. But something like a SSB64 remake for 3DS would be really cool, they are already remaking N64 games for 3DS (OOT, Paper Mario, Starfox 64) so SSB64 would fit into that category.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Honestly, i don't want the next Super Smash Bros game to be for 3DS, or any other handheld, Super Smash Bros is best to the fullest on a home console IMO. But something like a SSB64 remake for 3DS would be really cool, they are already remaking N64 games for 3DS (OOT, Paper Mario, Starfox 64) so SSB64 would fit into that category.
The next Smash on 3DS doesn't have to be instead of a console one.
I can imagine the 3DS version being a stripped down to the core smash game (no story mode, no replays, all that ****). While the console version has the extra features.

Smash would work great on DS imo, stylus would add some interesting mechanics. As would the new gyroscope, accelerometer, etc...

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
No companies read online petitions.

Just send feedback letters requesting this. They don't mind feedback letters, I've sent a few.

BurnBurn

Smash Apprentice
wrong seckshon c:

also PETITIONS never work. Ever. Especially on fb groups.

ToonNess64

Smash Rookie
Nah I would rather have console smash bros games. It just feels more natural IMO :p

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I wouldn't want to mash my 3DS, it's a whole different thing to buy a new controller than a new console.

swampertdude

Smash Rookie
NNID
ArsonDoctor-O
the new paper mario isnt a remake

i think an ssb game on 3ds would be cool, see how 3d would work with the game, wouldnt that be awresome?? it could be like a super smash bros lite or something, and have console connectivity when the next console comes out and smash bros, seems cool

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
It just doesn't seem right...I think that they should keep SSB on home consoles

MrBlueSky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RowdyRags
No. The controls would be awful. The game would play like Super Smash Flash. No tilts, no grab button. Unless you want Y to be grab. We cant have Smash Bros. on a portable console till we get a joystick, and not this slider that has no sensitivity(its just a multi directional d-pad).

KirbyOwnage

Smash Rookie
Button could be:

A= Normal Attack
B= Special Attack
Y= Jump
X= Jump
L= Grab
R= Shield (R+A is also grab.)
Sliderpad= Movement

= D

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
What, do you think Sakurai or anyone that is important to he development of the games will actually read this? There is no point in posting it. This may be the LARGEST Smash Bros. community, but it isn't really the OFFICIAL Smash Bros. community (although close to it :bee:). Like others have stated, petitions never really work anyway.

Still, if there was a Smash on the 3DS, it should be nothing more than a remake of SSB64.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
I would like to see a 3DS Smash-type game, but actually, I think it would be more fun playing it 1-player, SSE style. (Co-op mode would be available too, just like Kirby Super Star Ultra.) Of course, it would also have a VS mode.
SSB64 was basically made for 4-player, and it wouldn't be as fun on the 3DS as it is on the Virtual Console.

IYM!

Smash Lord
nintendo can make the first Smash portable :bee:
that will be amazing, i mean a Smash that you can take everywhere and play everywere

the graphics capacity of 3DS can easily handle a smash with a ... i dont know 16 or 20 characters ( obiously with the 12 beterans) and 15 stages , a vs mode with the basic( like SSB 64 configuration), 1P mode and trainig and a extra like story mode for each character, and sound test or trophies

:smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash:
I said that in the Link boards awhile ago, What do you think about mi configuration of smash game for a 3DS?

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I think they should make a third person smash game, from the perspective of Metal Gear Solid 4.

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
I want Smash Bros on 3DS!

But not one to replace the superior console version. Perhaps the older remake like 64!

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i know i cant be the only one who noticed that op said "petention"

i doubt we'd get a smash bros for 3ds anyways, its not very likely

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
to those saying it wouldn't work, look for some videos of Jump Super Stars/Jump Ultra Stars. It's a great game that's basically Smash Bros on the DS but with anime characters instead. If you get the chance, import it.

Anyway, if you want to discus the posibility of 3DS smash, use the SSB4 thread.

Also, petitions never work. Petentions too, come to think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom