• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Petition to unban Gav

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i think it's a universal rule (even in forums) that if you avoid bans by changing your ip, you deserved to be perma banned xD
I never changed my ip to avoid a ban or got warnings. I got a 30,000 min ban like 4 times just for coming on the server. Do the admins even come on the server anymore cause I can't get in touch with any of them.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Anyways, Why do people even care gav rage quits? And how can you say he sucks, He has only been around for about 3 months or something. Idk, But hes still new so w.e

Battlecow

Play to Win
Are you serious? Youtube comments from months ago have nothing to do with anything really, its youtube, who gives a ****, I don't even upload vids like that anymore. And anything I said on universe 64 was a joke, I barely go on there.
So, to recap your position, none of your actions should be taken into account, you accept no responsibility for every time you were an a-hole, and rage quitting is all in good fun. See, this is why you should stay perma-banned. Sure, it's harsh, but the alternative is dealing with you all the time.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
So, to recap your position, none of your actions should be taken into account, you accept no responsibility for every time you were an a-hole, and rage quitting is all in good fun. See, this is why you should stay perma-banned. Sure, it's harsh, but the alternative is dealing with you all the time.
ur stupid, u dont have to deal with anyone on the internet, just ignore me. Its not my fault u take every comment on the internet seriously. Also I dont believe i ever said anything to you, ur probably too soft to play ssb64 on kaillera.

Battlecow

Play to Win
ur stupid, u dont have to deal with anyone on the internet, just ignore me. Its not my fault u take every comment on the internet seriously. Also I dont believe i ever said anything to you, ur probably too soft to play ssb64 on kaillera.
I don't take every comment on the internet seriously; I do get offended pretty easily when people come into my games, ragequit, grief constantly, and generally act like jerks. You did this a couple of times to me a while ago on Kaillera, but you haven't done it at all recently- perhaps I have your maturity to thank for this period of Kaillera bliss? Oh wait, that's right, you're permabanned from G64! Excuse me for not wanting to let you back in.

EDIT: I made these posts under the assumption that you used to play online as Novakane (forget the stylization, if there was any) If that's someone else, which it might be, although I don't think it is, please ignore all of my previous posts in this thread.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
I don't take every comment on the internet seriously; I do get offended pretty easily when people come into my games, ragequit, grief constantly, and generally act like jerks. You did this a couple of times to me a while ago on Kaillera, but you haven't done it at all recently- perhaps I have your maturity to thank for this period of Kaillera bliss? Oh wait, that's right, you're permabanned from G64! Excuse me for not wanting to let you back in.

EDIT: I made these posts under the assumption that you used to play online as Novakane (forget the stylization, if there was any) If that's someone else, which it might be, although I don't think it is, please ignore all of my previous posts in this thread.
You do know, Most people on kaillera that are rude, Mean, or just a troll act that way because of how it was when they first started? When gav first started he was around when i was trolling on everyone. So maybe its not him your to blame, But the people who make him troll. I'm sure if he was winning every game and never had people talk **** to him like some of the nicest people on kaillera he wouldn't have been such a troll. And he mite have been actually good by now since he would have more people playing him since they would have liked him.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301

Too bad none of that ever happened and you hold grudges with people a thousand miles away. I'm pretty sure I never ragequit or griefed because you never beat me. Even if I did, its not that serious, its a server to play ssb64 online, not an exclusive club, its a video game, get a ****in life. If your that sensitive go play brawl.

smakis

Smash Ace
so, you grief and ragequit on him in a video game, thats for fun, and he should get a life?

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
so, you grief and ragequit on him in a video game, thats for fun, and he should get a life?
"
um no i dont, ur a ****in ******. I said "even if i did ragequit and grief". which means i dont. please kill urself ****in piece of **** loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom