• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PewFat - An SFAT+PewPewU Team Combo Video!

JFox

Smash Hero
good ****. i liked the first songs, and how the music sync'd up with some of the clips.

Only complaint is that you always fought the same 2 guys throughout the whole thing.

other than that, good ****

SFAT

Smash Ace
good ****. i liked the first songs, and how the music sync'd up with some of the clips.

Only complaint is that you always fought the same 2 guys throughout the whole thing.

other than that, good ****
Well actually it was like 6 or 8 guys... But I understand what you are saying.

Im glad a lot of people liked it. We hope to see some of you guys at Genesis.

Juce

Smash Ace
good stuff, makes me want to have a consistent partner for teams. my teammate lives 2 hours away from me :( maybe i'll drop him for my roommate. xD

SFAT

Smash Ace
good stuff, makes me want to have a consistent partner for teams. my teammate lives 2 hours away from me :( maybe i'll drop him for my roommate. xD
haha that's cool. Yeah PewPewU and I went to the same Middle School together and even though we go to different High Schools now, we still live like 5 minutes away. XD

Timcanpy

Smash Cadet
good job guys, nice video, i wanna play some team matches right now with this.

Top Bottom