• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

PZ

Smash Lord
Well I main falcon in all games but pika has become something that most characters don't have in brawl.

O n yes the movie is very good but I wonder why the guy wanted to commit suicide at the beginning. Ironic how he tries so hard to live when all hope seems lost.
O and the Alpha wolf is like literally the boss<3

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Wasn't he interrupted by a sudden noise while he was committing it?

But yeah, mainly because his fiancé died and the gloomy atmosphere around him.

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
Well I main falcon in all games but pika has become something that most characters don't have in brawl.

O n yes the movie is very good but I wonder why the guy wanted to commit suicide at the beginning. Ironic how he tries so hard to live when all hope seems lost.
O and the Alpha wolf is like literally the boss<3
well are you going to tell me the post count? I didn't see anything of the front page.

PZ

Smash Lord
Wasn't he interrupted by a sudden noise while he was committing it?

But yeah, mainly because his fiancé died and the gloomy atmosphere around him.
He was interrupted by a wolf howling while dying. Yea I saw the hospital scene so it makes sense.

@ViperGold42 Idk man I am not too active to know if there is one but I think Pheonix is joking if not ask Kaylo or KPrime...

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You have 8 posts in this thread, viper. Phoenix was just joking around, by the way.

Your activity here counts though, but you can still get in the pika profiles anyway.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Viper, you can post a profile whenever you want lol. Phoenix just being Phoenix. <3

OP updated btw.

& real talk, I think I'mma stop drinking for a while. x.x Got home from bar hopping on Wednesday, passed out, and woke up in the middle of the night to a full-blown panic attack. I mean, I've had the whole fast heart rate thing after drinking before, but this **** was over the top.

Maybe the universe is telling me something. ;____;

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I took a nap at 6.. Woke up at 8pm. Thought it was 8am. Thought "how did i sleep for 13 hours?!" after going off to my family that its friday, i realized it was getting darker not brighter.. Then it clicked in my head it was 8pm... Joy of not wasting so much time sleeping + embarrassment of thinking it was 12 hours later filled me.
That's 14 hours you scrub

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The only reason I'm not drinking right now is because of my recovering from my surgery. :applejack:

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I was wasted just last weekend, grad party. Smoking is something I will never make a habit out of though. Taken one puff in my life, it just seems so pointless.

:phone:

Top Bottom