• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, I got nothin' against ninjas. Just Naruto ninjas.

*resists the urge to post a picture of Bang since he feels he's talking about BlazBlue too much*

I'm gonna get stuck talking in 3rd person...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Zajice is sad that Bunny kicks him out of her groups/doesn't invite him to any.
Zajice thinks bunny hates him.

Those are personal groups. :mad: If I asked you who a Touhou character was, you probably couldn't answer. >.>

When did you say that? I feel like I miss posts all the time, lol.

I said it uhh...to myself earlier. x.x

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
****, I was just tryin to say that I miss you posting more. Geeeez~
Aww... <3

That sucks. I hope you got a refund (unless you really did just fail and are trying to make yourself feel better x.o).
I didn't pay lol. You don't have to unless you pass. Also I'm not saying I WOULD have passed. I was on like.. 15 of 18 still plenty of time to mess up. I'm just mad I failed for such a stupid reason.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I don't find you boring Zajice! That was fun to read.
Why am I enjoying reading all these facts about people I don't know? Also Zajice, I see you everywhere on these boards ;)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just as a heads up, this thread gets enough activity that I think it's safe to de-sticky it. Many boards don't have their social thread stickied, and there really isn't a need for it to be since the chances of it falling to the second page are pretty slim.

Xiivi, if you could keep "PGD" or "Pikachu General Discussion" or "Social Thread" or something along those lines in the title, I'll <333 you forever. =X Just so newer people don't get confused now that it's in with the normal threads.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Zajice is a group *****.
Zajice is a group ***** for no reason.
Zajice was not part of the Australia+Mexico Crew at Genesis; that's why he doesnt get to join our cult group.
I liked your facts though. :)

EDIT more than an hour later: My friend linked me to this manga a couple of days ago
http://www.onemanga.com/Saint_Young_Men/1/03/
it's pretty lulzy.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Kaylo, you can change the title too lol. o.o Kenny got premium? :o

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I will whoop your *** in Guitar Hero.

....After I practice more. And yes, bring a 360, because I definitely don't have one. :urg:

How much do they cost now?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, I think I'm good with my Wii, DS, PSP, and PS2 (soon to be PS3 maybe?)..... x.x

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Oh **** KayLo I forgot.

Pokemon battle.

EDIT: KayLo, **** the PS3. Get a **** 360. Good ps3 games take forever and a day to come out. Besides, 360 has a much better line of games than any other console

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
It's the same thing with Xbox live except you have a better connections and games that you actually wanna play.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah (EDIT: "yeah" in response to Kenny), plus I'm not a huge fan of a lot of Xbox games. They just aren't my style, in general.

I wish Wii/PS3 had more FPS games, though.... ;-;

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'd only get a PS3 for Kingdom Hearts 3. If they announce that, I'm sold. I'm content with my 360. I like it. If you own a Wii, you really should get another next-gen to go with it. I really don't consider the Wii a real game system, lol.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
The wii is **** because its all about approaching old folks asking them if they wanna lose weight playing games that force you to stand on a little contraption. It's more adult oriented than what teenagers what to play. They just got luck Brawl came out or sales would be down...

@Prime - You're best bet is just playing CoD5. But it's better on the 360.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I'd only get a PS3 for Kingdom Hearts 3. If they announce that, I'm sold. I'm content with my 360. I like it. If you own a Wii, you really should get another next-gen to go with it. I really don't consider the Wii a real game system, lol.
Wii=Brawl Machine

What are some good online PS3 games? I want to play with you guys!
Little Big Planet

Killzone 2 (fps =[)

Those are the only two PS3 exclusives that are good that I can think of for online atm.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kaylo, why don't you have a driver's license?

Oh yeah, you guys play Pokemanz together? On Shoddy or on teh actual game?

I have Platinum, and I play it on my brother's DS, but it can't connect to wifi since...it's an older system and isn't compatible with WPA or WEP or whatever our wireless router is set to. >.>

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I guess uhh...Blazblue? PS3 has like, no games... ._. I honestly can't think of one amazing game on it. xD

Oh. God of War 3 and uhh...Tekken 6?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kaylo, why don't you have a driver's license?
It's a combination of laziness, not having enough money for a car for a while anyway, and not being sure I even want a car because of what they do to the environment.

But I do plan on getting my license soon. Laziness is the biggest reason, lol.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
It's a combination of laziness, not having enough money for a car for a while anyway, and not being sure I even want a car because of what they do to the environment.
You ****ing hippie. Gtfo

<3 KayLo... but dont be a hippie.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
nobody answered my pokemanz question :/

I just found out that I can steal my neighbor's wireless signal on the DS if I go close enough to his house, lol.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I'm getting a tattoo on Sunday.
A little pawprint on my ankle
:3

paw on the left side
my tattoo's gonna have the same pattern and colors as that :D

Top Bottom