• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Ever since she posted in the Artist's Emporium, I expressed interest in her making a Twilight Sparkle one. However she prioritized directly asked ponies first since I kind've only been dropping hints and stuff since I've offered to save up money to pay for one. I keep in touch with her through her dA and check up on her tumblr. She told me that Twi's her favorite as she wants to make one for herself, so I give the benefit of the doubt that she's saving her fav for last.

The $60 price is quite the up since I last saw her first sell around $45'ish and she told me she was going to give a SWF discount ($35~45) back when she expected the pricing to be $50. I'll inquire about it once she gets Twi done.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I love vintagesuperhero the most <3

I ammmmmmmmm making a twilight lol I actually have her almost completely finished just need to sew the tail. She is still my favorite pony :3

STOP TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT MY DISCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna tell them privately if they ask me so i can seem nicer than I am :D

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I ammmmmmmmm making a twilight lol I actually have her almost completely finished just need to sew the tail. She is still my favorite pony :3

STOP TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT MY DISCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna tell them privately if they ask me so i can seem nicer than I am :D
But but but isn't it already nicer than nicest that you already do? D:
Sorry I thought you posted that in the dA, forgot that was a dA note that said that TnT

Def when Leafy get there
totally want to meet you ASAP and we can all hang out and watch stuff

i know we wanted to go for the Season 3 :3
Leaf's not going to SA anymore :< He just broke the news that plans went awry and he's forced to go to Michigan instead.
But I'm still probably planning to host premiere day at my place if else. Just without our RD :<

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Someone tell me what the thread title is about, what did you do Roller :glare:
Roller put his penis in a woman's vagina.
But, he thought he was clever and did not think about the condom breaking, and it did.
So now the woman is going to be preggo, he is going to be a dad, and then she's going to ask for child support.
Then we're gonna be a pika family.

Also, Happy Birthday Auto Baby ~<333

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Roller put his penis in a woman's vagina.
But, he thought he was clever and did not think about the condom breaking, and it did.
So now the woman is going to be preggo, he is going to be a dad, and then she's going to ask for child support.
Then we're gonna be a pika family.

oh god, i wanna lol but ill wait until further notice

Feliz cumpleanos, auto

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I love vintagesuperhero the most <3

I'll buy a Luna plushie :3~

do you take requests for custom ones??? omg I want a Strong Bad plushie

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Am I the only one who doesn't put a tilde before Auto's name?
happy birthday auto :D
Happy birthday auto
OMFG HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUTO!
Feliz cumpleanos, auto
Happy birthday Auto :D
Happy birthday, Auto!
merry automas
No, I think there's a few other people.

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm heading back to Michigan for my senior year at UM in a week.

Also. Someone in the smash community just told me they're gonna be moving to MI (more specifically in the town right next to where I go to school) within the next week or so. But they want me to keep it under raps for now. I'm pretty excited tho.

Alsoalso. Kendal. THAT BB EPISODE LAST NIGHT. OMG. !!!!!

Don't look if you didn't watch yet.

Dan's my favorite player of all time, so I'm obviously glad he didn't get put up. But I love Boogie being on the show. It makes for great TV. Really like his gameplay, and his ****ishness and ego is entertaining.

So. Mixed feelings. I just can't wait for Mike to find out it was Ian that ****ed him over, and that Dan was not even close to leading the charge. Him and Frank are gonna be eating their words hardcore on finale night.

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Not sure if about the same person, but if so:

MI is a thief for stealing him from us, but under circumstances it can't be helped.

Wait he's still keeping it under wraps? He just told us D:

Top Bottom