• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Vale

Smash Ace
I feel excluded from the Professor Pikachu, Psychology Ph.D. analysis going on here.

Thor

Smash Champion
Vinyl said:
Who's the kirby that got you curb-stomped? I would love to know.
RRR. He's on (or was on, ours is outdated but he'd still be on at least Brawl) the MN PR for Brawl AND Melee, and he uses Kirby in tournament in both games. He's a mod on the Kirby boards too (I think). I just seems to get leveled every time we play (I've never beat him and I removed two stocks from his exactly once in Brawl - I've played him mostly at Smashfests). I also have never beaten him in Melee (laughable, I know).

Extra details: He seems to lose to/break even with Sin (no one you'd know) in Brawl (who won the tournament), but I've played Sin and Sin does not seem nearly as strong a player as RRR [pretty sure I beat him with either my Pikachu or Falco, maybe both, at least once]. Sin plays MK though, so I figure that's (at least mostly) why he beats/keeps up with RRR.

Extra edit: He's got some stuff on Youtube for Brawl and Melee [not his own account, just footage]. A lot of the Brawl stuff is older (this tournament did not get streamed or recorded at all for Brawl) but it's not like he was recorded as a genuinely terrible player way back when (at least, I've never seen any videos where he looks god-awful).

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I get ethnic gay man a lot.
As far as my experience goes:
Gay guys use to have girly and/or colorful pictures.
Guys pretending to be girls have girly and/or cute pictures.
Girls themselves have either cute (as in, animals or small icons) or feminine pictures.

Last edited:

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
As far as my experience goes:
Gay guys use to have girly and/or colorful pictures.
Guys pretending to be girls have girly and/or cute pictures.
Girls themselves have either cute (as in, animals or small icons) or feminine pictures.
Can't tell if you're implying I'm a girl or a guy pretending to be a girl.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
You need to be able to tell apart what is girly, what is cute and what is feminine.
All three are different concepts.

Ponies are a gray area though.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Everyone on the internet is a girl obv. Its been known for a long while that being that I like latias, I am most definitely female.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You sack of ****, I never offered YOU a contract. Also, where did you get that soul gem? Did you take it from one of my girls? I know they don't sell those at Target homie; 'fess up!
Time travel, *****. You don't even remember because it hasn't happened yet.

Angiance

Smash Lord
My profile picture is a male Pikachu wearing girl accesories, I even drew a male symbol on the ear-band-thingy

It's not a gay pikachu, just very feminine~

Last edited:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I don't think we have a large enough sample for Ken's Peach Theory in non-human Pikachu populations. But that Pika might be a Peach main.

Time travel, *****. You don't even remember because it hasn't happened yet.
You're only making things worse because timelines and stuff.

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
-----Ken's Peach theory-----
All peach players,(who main peach and are good) are either gay, Effeminate, metrosexual or a big fat white guy~
That matches up with only some of what I've seen. But I know like 1 Peach main, so my data pool is insufficient. And I have heard Armada isn't gay [not even halfway or whatever], plus no data on MacD or DOH or Kie or other Peaches so I can't say much here.

Every Falco main is black.
No. I used to main him and I'm not, also thought Rain isn't, also pretty sure Bloodcross is not. Also this is probably racial profiling on the basis of main or something like that (it's not the right term but it's kind of close, it's like in reverse order where you assume main implies race instead of the other way around). But it seems good white Falco mains don't really exist at this time. Actually good Falco mains are just hard to come by in general. There's like 3?

everyone who mains Ganon and enters real tournaments is awesome.
Fix'd. Anyone can play Ganon, it takes guts to main and use him for reals.

Vale

Smash Ace
Are you trying to tell us that stereotypes aren't always 100% accurate? I'm not quite so sure.

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
Stereotypes are opinions. Opinions are personal thoughts. Personal thoughts are meaningless in the eyes of different thoughts. Different thoughts are opposite to similar thoughts. Similar thoughts can come in numbers. .....I hate thinking.

Vale

Smash Ace
easy test to tell if you're "weird":

1. Do you believe you are crazy/weird.
a) Yes
b) No

If you answered yes, you are weird. If you answered no, you are weird.

Thor

Smash Champion
PZ said:
Stereotypes are opinions
Idiot...

If you want to rob it of all the adjectives that make a definition worthwhile then yeah it's true. But that statement is so inaccurate (and seemingly misleading) that I find ad hominems an appropriate response.

I'm also not crazy. Empirically denied that all Pikachu mains are crazy weird. Or if that's not missing a comma, the weirdness level is too low (in my opinion) to be "crazy weird" but it still makes the statement incorrect.

M2K, Izaw, and Ed have tech skill. How else are they supposed to L-cancel/DACUS (based on the game)?

Vale said:
easy test to tell if you're "weird":
1. Do you believe you are crazy/weird.
a) Yes
b) No
If you answered yes, you are weird. If you answered no, you are weird.
Begs the question. Logically invalid. Test is useless and also misleading.

Also it's not a question of seriousness, a lot of these statements are just rude. I don't think trash like this has a place on SWF, maybe some mod can come infract me for my stereotypes opinions.

Last edited:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
^SwiftRage

From the pikas I met id say pika mains are actually more of trolls than weirdos. i mean, thats based off of my exp of me, roller, and pikapika at apex. we were trolling people pretty hard lol

Last edited:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Maybe he thinks he's the actual Norse god of thunder, and because of that he just doesn't get our Midgardian humour.

Last edited:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
because ive never seen Thor I read that as Midgar, as in we are all lameos trapped under a pizza. This train can only go on the rails its on

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
All Marth mains are beautiful.*flips hair *

All Yoshis like milk.

And all smashers named after immortals have an inferiority complex.

Top Bottom