• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
I have Parent johns because I had to leave after he lost to DEHF and was sent to losers because my mother****ing gay *** parents wanted to go ****ing eat dinner at ****ing Izzy's. I swear to god, I'll kick their ***** if I have to leave another national tourney's stream because of something as gay as that again. ****!
Same thing happened to me... ****ing stupid parents are ****ing stupid

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Kenny got second seed in his first round pool..... 2-0'd everyone except Nairo. 3-stocked Vato with Snake and made him ragequit. :urg:

EDIT: He also beat LDPK in 6 $1 mms lol.

Dunno how other Pikas are doing.
For people not in the chat:

All Pikas are out. :( Kenny, LDPK, and PikaPika! all made it to round 2 pools, but they didn't make the cut. Sucks!
Omg praxis posted. Amazin cuz all the pikachus were saying how you look EXACTLY like pikapika. And yeah, ldpk's style is pretty gay (in a good way!) Him and me had a $1 and he played it like his life depended on it. Them tjolts!

/drunk x_x
Hate the player not the character.
Aw man, guess I gotta fix up and mix up my game then. Next time... >:D hehe.

Shoutouts:
@roller: cool house and posters

@leaf: *makes sonic adventure 2 johns in vain at leaf*, lol (I still epic warlocked punched you)

@ussi and san and Chudat: you all make f-smash and f-tilt kills look "too" easy.

@pikapika: f-smash and d-smash... good game. and you are one s***-tall indian! lol

@FZ: You "stomped them nuts", man. Warlock punched you too. ^_^

@Mister E: Drive better... lol. j/k (half-j/k). Did you get pharrox?

@Kenny: Good stuff, man. Enjoy those dollars and braggin' rights while you can. I'll get ya >:D *runs off to play around w/ semi-random skullbash shenanigans* (After praxis, skull bash actually works for a while for me in a friendly against Nicole's peach ^_^)

@Jash: slippery little booger you, lol.

@Praxis/D.pch/Nicolepeach: I'll get you guys without camping gayness someday... someday....

@Metaknights: GG, I'll laugh when you guys lose.... lol.

@Japanese players: Kimi-tachi wa totemo hai-ai.

@All the marths at the tournament that I've slain on the side: Swat more t-jolts, needs more tippers, watch mikehaze, Dr. peepee, kadaj, leemartin, etc.... You guys can do it.

@Tutu and Earth's shiek: This isn't melee! ..... PROPS!

Apex, pika house, and pika dinner was fun. We should do this again.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
fair > ftilt > fsmash = lol, i kinda wish i saved it now DX

also, PikaPika is Native American, cause I'm Indian, so i don't want mix ups on race

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Might wanna do your non-Pika shoutouts in the Apex results thread, just sayin. ;;

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
also, PikaPika is Native American, cause I'm Indian, so i don't want mix ups on race

Oh man, that's right!

Might wanna do your non-Pika shoutouts in the Apex results thread, just sayin. ;;
Oh yea. That would be a good idea wouldn't it? * copies*

Edit: apparently the results thread is closed. My shoutouts shall remain silent then.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i think te later pic was taken by this guy pika pika knows, cuz i remember tusm and ussi being in that pic. we gotta get ahold of that guy somehow lol

also stealth, ive been trying to pick up lucario as an alt, u shld like, give me some advice lol

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
I gotta admit, I like those headbands.
But they're not as awesome as my bandana! (May's from the anime) >:3

Anyway, I'm making this stage

The seasons change.

Because the seasons change and I figured out how to make models appear only in the season I want them to, which opens a world of possibilities.

I'm thinking about adding Giratina rising from the shadows like he does in Platinum for Fall & Winter. Like in the Fall he's just a black void with red eyes, but he rises up in the Winter and disappears when Spring comes.

Or I could just make Dialga change the seasons. (Which would make more sense)
ooooh I just thought of something. Dialga turns into Primal Dialga in the Fall & Winter.
or I could alternate Palkia & Dialga.

uuuuuugggghhhh! So many awesome choices! What should I do?!

Oh and don't worry about the way the walls look. I'm vertexing them so they fix YI's collision data (walls)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
kat did u ever finish leafeon? lol

u shld like, do it when u get the chance so we can have a full eevee pack

gallax

Smash Hero
Hey, where can i get a headband like that? I wear headbands all the time and would TOTALLY wear one through tournies.

Edit: those are made out of paper, arent they?

And if i go to Mlg raleigh, what other pikas are going? And can i come to the pika house?!!?!?!?

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Hey, where can i get a headband like that? I wear headbands all the time and would TOTALLY wear one through tournies.

Edit: those are made out of paper, arent they?

And if i go to Mlg raleigh, what other pikas are going? And can i come to the pika house?!!?!?!?
trolololol. yes i actualy have an extra headband thats green if ud like it. i cld send it to u via mail but id do that thingy where ud have to pay for the shipping cost once it got there lol

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
All of you look demonic in that pic......♥ (not really ;P)
Wah that pic makes me wish I could have went. Everyone looks so happy ;A;
Goooo pika house! I want some more pictures.

Yay! now I know what some of you other guys look like so my brain can have visual references for my odd dreams!
Oh god its going to be sooo hot today. Good thing I renewed my library book at the last minute.

gallax

Smash Hero
trolololol. yes i actualy have an extra headband thats green if ud like it. i cld send it to u via mail but id do that thingy where ud have to pay for the shipping cost once it got there lol
Dude i would love you FOREVER, ZERO chance of me never taking you off my amazing pikachu list. C wut i did there? Do you have a paypal account by chance?

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Hey Rollerking,

Do you by any chance see my gold headband at your house? We could setup something about mailing it over to NC. I think I forgot my headband somewhere over there.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Yeah, but the DR is too full of butthurts for it to still be amusing.
Until starvation gets to me this is one of the two threads I'll be subscribed to!

Top Bottom