• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
pff if you tell urself that then they will win, instead imagine that they're scrubs :bee:

watch this, http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1893373 it should help XD

too good... XDXD
motivated....

will watch again before tourney...XD

ONE more thing about that tail....
it cant be Pichu's tail...
Pichu's tail only has one bend!
i think Pikachu's can have any number of bends in it bigger than 1......
and Raichu's is inifinite... cause its a curved line....XD

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Soon! I'm not home atm (watching Batman Beyond at my friend's house..... I miss this show <3), but I will be in a bit.
That was a great show, lol.

I loved the Joker's death scene in the movie.

haha were knows
You shouldn't have done that...

My project is complete...XP
create a felt pikachu tail!
Comments?....
Cool tail! ^_^

Wow, that paper took forever to write, but it'll be worth it when I get an A in that class. XD

Time to go to bed, g'night Pikas.

Arikie

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for updating the OP =D

uhg school tomarrow 9:30 am to 6:30 pm >.>
really i only dislike english and social problems, English too much work and social problems is too much work and kinda boring.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
thought id do somethng fun. i started playing ruby again and thought itd be fun to give a day to day update on how far i got so sorry if u dont wana hear it pikas but im doing it haha

Day 1:
started playing, got my starter and was mad when i forgot i cldnt rename my rival like in tho other versions, specially after i saw this

so i started playing and passed may who had that cool music n stuff, then i got my starter, i choose treecko. took forever for me to decide on a name but i finally decided NotSoSmug was a good one.

then i got to the second town, trained a bit, and fought my rival for the first time. and that was all i did!

haha

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Wisbiscuit
I just found a copy of Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne at gamestop for $30 while randomly browsing.
And it's in extremely good condition, seems like someone bought it new then immediately sold it.
im so happy

i could kick a baby
AMAZING AMOUNTS OF RAGE. Nah I'm happy for you :D
just sorta salty ;;

add me to the list of pikas, I'm done semi-lurking.
*pretty picture*
Ooooh done semi-lurkin!? Yay more people!
Pretty picture is gorgeous

My project is complete...XP
create a felt pikachu tail!

Comments?....
Dat as-tail
Thats really cute! You should wear it randomly outside!
♥

Anyways, I'm making a Sims 3 house with Pikas..... then I'mma torture y'all and screenshot the results. =D Who should I put in? I get 8 people maximum.

So far I'm thinking:

- Me
- Prime
- Kenny
- Lawrence
- Biggy
- Stealth
- Wiscus
Yay! I cant wait to see what my sim looks like!
*Is looking forward to Kaylo envisioned Wiscus*

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wisc, you and Terios are the only two people I don't have references for. :mad:

Nice tail @Arikie.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
thought id do somethng fun. i started playing ruby again and thought itd be fun to give a day to day update on how far i got so sorry if u dont wana hear it pikas but im doing it haha

Day 1:
started playing, got my starter and was mad when i forgot i cldnt rename my rival like in tho other versions, specially after i saw this

so i started playing and passed may who had that cool music n stuff, then i got my starter, i choose treecko. took forever for me to decide on a name but i finally decided NotSoSmug was a good one.

then i got to the second town, trained a bit, and fought my rival for the first time. and that was all i did!

haha
I ROFLED wen I saw that pic! :laugh:

And that pika tail is cool. Makes me wanna wear my pika hoodie...

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Zero wheres my latias sig!!!!!!!!!
I've been busy with school, band, Kempo and other junk, so I haven't had much time on the computer.

I also haven't been checking the PGD very often so I'm lost.

My todo list:

1. Latias sig
2. HitoChu for Wisbiscuit
3. Black gogglesChu over Kilachu for Kloz
4. GnWChu (maybe)
5. Learn to fuggin vertex

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
yeah kloz i did make it, it shld work fine just let me know when u test it, i can fix whateva.

also, so for halloween latias latios costume aint gonna happen, instead im gonna go as Gary Oak

yo kenneh change my alt too snake again k thnx i luv u <3

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Combination of Minecraft, BBS, and Smash practice.
Is there even anything to talk about?

Edit: Also the my day thing that I haven't woke up early enough to do yet.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So all of you were there the whole time lurking?! :mad: smh.

Anyways, I'm going to dinner, just wanted to make sure y'all were still alive. When I get back, I'll post the Pika house & the people I've gotten done. =D Didn't realize this would take so long..... I think they made the game a little too customizable lol.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Custom personallies is awesome. I almost feel like its an RPG at some times with that life time happiness.

They need to make an MMO sims somehow :o can you image the disater that could ensue?

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
yeah kloz i did make it, it shld work fine just let me know when u test it, i can fix whateva.

also, so for halloween latias latios costume aint gonna happen, instead im gonna go as Gary Oak

yo kenneh change my alt too snake again k thnx i luv u <3

Kk well I'll take it offa the list then.

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
Cool tail! ^_^
Thank you.

Dat as-tail
Thats really cute! You should wear it randomly outside!
♥
I already have been... Someone came up to me and said
Person: "Outlaw, is that a Pikachu tail on you?"
me: "yes!"
Person: "imma furry and thats kinda weird..."
i was kinda shocked..... im not creepy or weird....

I ROFLED wen I saw that pic! :laugh:

And that pika tail is cool. Makes me wanna wear my pika hoodie...
Whats the hoodie look like?... i wants to see!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
'He blocked our electric attack by surrounding himself with water! That makes perfect sense!'

Just throwing that out there... :3

Arikie

Smash Journeyman
BRAINS, BRAINS, I won't lie,
I'll eat their brains 'til they're zombified.

Minecraft is just too good, lol. I really love it.

I can't wait to see the Pika house! ^_^

when multiplayer survival is more developed we should have our own server for minecraft

Arikie

Smash Journeyman
Pika server.
**** yea.

I just got 10x hype for it.
I'll dooo eeeeet

when tournaments/school dont take as much of my time and when multiplayer gets better.
minecraft for the win.

do you have the full version or just regular building stuff mode?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sims Pika House: #1 - The House!

The house is pretty much complete! It's nothing too fancy, and there're still a few minor things I need to change (mostly floor stuff so the rooms look more defined), but this is where the main Pika Sims're gonna be living.

People'll be done by tomorrow prob.

Don't mind the grids.

The front.

The back!

Mine's the pink one. <3

Living area. Still needs a little work.

Study. Need to add rugs.

Bottom floor kitchen.

Gym.

Art studio.

Top floor bedroom/bathroom.

Top floor kitchen/dining area. Floor work to do.

Rooms not shown: two second floor bedrooms, part of the bottom floor living area, bottom floor dining area, and the bottom floor bathroom.​

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
Can i post or PM a bio for me for the first page?....
im still doing random facts... but im just siting here coming up with them as i go....

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Ok, seeing that, I wanna be a neighbor somewhere in there.

You know, the guy who comes over and never leaves because the house is so awesome and you forget that he is there until you wake up in the morning and he is making breakfast. And you are kinda surprised, but don't really mind because you weren't looking forward to cooking.

I've done that before...

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
if anyone needed proof I'm a nerd here it is.

Woooo Pika house is done.

Ok so I'm writing a pretty subpar "my day" post with like 8 pics to get a feel for this.

-

I went to a ****ty anime thing on Saturday because a couple of my friends' bands were playing at this event.

I woke up half hung over at like 11, had cereal accompanied by a big *** sandwich and an apple, watched half a soccer game, took a shower, finished watching the game and left. I would have pics for everything (even nudes) but my brother went to some thing for a thing so he had the camera before I woke up. I have pics from a friend's camera. XD

I went to what was supposed to be a convention but was pretty much some stands with overprices merch. Outside of the convention there were a lot of people hanging out at the entrance. This particular event had decent quality when it was held once a year but when the organizers started exploiting it this year for money and making 4 or 5 events per year the quality dropped so now a lot of people hang out outside to show the organizers that they're willing to come but not willing to pay for a ****ty event. I get in for free at these thing anyways (I know "talent" lulz) so I went in after taking this pic.

This is actually a pretty badly timed shot since there were like 5 times more people hanging out outside of the venue half an hour later.

I asked about Squirtle and Ivysaur but their stories didn't add up.

Idk about other dudes but the only downside to being a guy (besides the 50% chance of prostate cancer) is not being able to do lolita cosplay...

or gothic lolita cosplay. <3

My friend Alex cosplayed as the Dark Magician. He got 3rd in the cosplay contest. Dude should've gotten first and I'm not being biased.

A bit later my friend Brian's (dude w/ THE HAIR) band took the stage and played a great show.

Followed by a band in which my friends Monica, another Alex and Zato played. Unfortunately their performance got cut in half due to time constraints. I couldn't get a good shot of them so I just picked this one out of like 8 since I don't care much for the other 2 members of the band. lol

My friend's girlfriend cosplayed as Bellosom. This is a pretty sweet cosplay imo and she looks really cute. She was part of the group that hung out outside of the convention. If anyone wanted more proof that Tijuana was a surreal surreal place this girl protested (something dumb but w/e) in cosplay with a good number of people. Cosplay protest ftw. XD

Two more pics

That's me w/ the hat btw.

and a photobooomb

And that was my (satur)day.

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman

You know, the guy who comes over and never leaves because the house is so awesome and you forget that he is there until you wake up in the morning and he is making breakfast. And you are kinda surprised, but don't really mind because you weren't looking forward to cooking.

I've done that before...

i just dont know what to say....
pi....

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You and Vex can fight it out for the last spot. ;;

The neighbors' houses aren't gonna be anywhere near as good, I know that much. Takes too much time.

That house is huge.
For 8+ people! Pikas gonna be throwing parties every night.

Plus I haaaaaaaate when Sims get in each other's way and start *****ing, so I always make my houses unnecessarily large.

I asked about Squirtle and Ivysaur but their stories didn't add up.
I lol'd!

Nice My Day ~auto. <3 You cheated and waited for an exciting day...... :mad:

Top Bottom