• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
@The Splooken Effect offtopic! : Do you really want a siggy?..
i can make a banner.....
Yes, I does.

TUSM, I don't have to bet any money for it. So it's not exactly a MM.
I know, but the basic concept still applies, that's the only reason I mentioned it. And if you beat him, you can say you beat him in an MM.........what? In that same situation, I would.......it's not wrong......is it?

The Splooken Effect 499
So basically, this'll be my 500th post in here? We're going places, people! Get your tickets while they're still cheap.

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I does.
What do you like?...
or if you know, what do you want?....

I know, but the basic concept still applies, that's the only reason I mentioned it. And if you beat him, you can say you beat him in an MM.........what? In that same situation, I would.......it's not wrong......is it?
it sorta doesnt sound like a money match....
since he has nothing to lose....

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol at post count thing, where TF has stealth been lately anyway havent seen him post in a while

@ditto subject: while i agree wit prime that its important and all that jazz, its still sooo stupid and i refuse to play that MU unless i have to.
SOMEONE SAID MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah been busy with stuff, havent had much time to much, even smash :/ tourney this weekend though

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
**** i havent posted in here in a while lol

@ditto subject: its campy but it can be fun sometimes, long as its not a billion jolts match -_-

@halloween: i got my gary oak boots and purple shirt. just gotta make the necklace and buy an eevee plushie, cept i have this friend of mine who says she may wana dress as eevee for me ;)

also, 900 posts here, 1300 whatever total posts ive made LOL thats just great, i hardly post anywhere unless its pika guide related or just here.

im also really jealous of PRIME cuz he has dead rising 2 and i cant rent that crap anywhere, its always checkd out and i want it grrrrrrrr

Everyone make sure to check out Mr. R's "Messiah" combo vid if u havent already seen it, he does some ridiculously unnecessary crap but he still just looks so beast, i think hes better than HAZE imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xhXwtH0C4A

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
wait, i did kloz??? -_-

i guess what i meant to say was, "let me post something with some meaning instead of just stating how my day was"

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
*BLUE-BLASTERRR*

Yeahyuh Gabumon up in here

....uh man I miss digimon. ;;

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Gatomon's digivolution line was crap.
A dog > a cat > an angel > a dragon.
Wut?

Gatomon is purrfect as is, though.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Umbra, liking Renamon is a given :p

@Espy: I always liked how random it was especially the sphinx form in season two.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Ephy: No youre not! I adored that little guy.
But if I had to pick just one it's Gabumon.

*still a digi-nerd*

Mention digimon and we get kinda busy, ohhh yeahhhh ♥

Top Bottom