• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
What's with all the changes to the site all of a sudden?

Edit: Kennah can you change my OP pic to this plz?:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
What's with all the changes to the site all of a sudden?

Edit: Kennah can you change my OP pic to this plz?:

why not use an actual pic of urself lol

also, no its gary ****in oak. and idk king, after meating you i see u as way more koga than gio.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
why not use an actual pic of urself lol

also, no its gary ****in oak. and idk king, after meating you i see u as way more koga than gio.
Well one, I'd like to remain semi-anonymous on the internet, because I want to have my privacy. Not only do I feel uncomfortable putting my face out there on the interwebs were all kinds of people lurk, but neither do my parents. I just don't think It's very wise to do, even though I trust most everyone here.

That's why I don't really like to give people my phone number and street address and such, because there is always a chance that someone will choose to come after me or something and go all Michael Jackson or something on me. The internet is eventually going to get just as dangerous as the streets almost. I can almost guarantee that, seeing the rate that technology is developing. I don't what my internet life to affect my IRL situations negatively.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Well one, I'd like to remain semi-anonymous on the internet, because I want to have my privacy. Not only do I feel uncomfortable putting my face out there on the interwebs were all kinds of people lurk, but neither do my parents. I just don't think It's very wise to do, even though I trust most everyone here.

That's why I don't really like to give people my phone number and street address and such, because there is always a chance that someone will choose to come after me or something and go all Michael Jackson or something on me. The internet is eventually going to get just as dangerous as the streets almost. I can almost guarantee that, seeing the rate that technology is developing. I don't what my internet life to affect my IRL situations negatively.
.............................um...............paranoid much?

also im glad u like it ussi haha, do it, GET DAT TEAM!

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Dear Pikachu General Discusssion.

Kita.

has made a deal.

<%Browny> <Kitamerby> Browny if you send me a few bottles of vegemite like you sent Alex that wuffcap I will go to the boards and post in big red text "I AM A FURRY" and make sure it gets the top of an important page like 1500
<%Browny> he has the vegemite... time to honour his part of the deal
<%Browny> muahaha
<ZeroSuit1amus> LOL
<ZeroSuit1amus> no way
<ZeroSuit1amus> did he actually say that
<%Browny> yep
<%Browny> <DMG> post it in Lucario, Pika, and Luigi
<%Browny> <DMG> and then Sonic
<%Browny> <Kitamerby> fuuuuuuuuuu-
<%Browny> <Kitamerby> oh well
<%Browny> <Kitamerby> it's for the vegemite
<%Browny> <Kitamerby> Yeah I'll do those 4
<%Browny> <Kitamerby> I gotta
<%Browny> <Kitamerby> a deal is a deal
<ZeroSuit1amus> lol
I have the intention of screencapping all 4 of these.

if you so please. tell me what number post you are on 15PP as that is what kita uses.

I shall be following this more actively in hype/anticipation~

- With Love, FlameWaveK.~

PS: Hi Auto!

PSS: Hi werekill!

PSSS: Hi Leaf!

PSSSS: Hi All other pikachus I trapped at Apex!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol i like how furry gets sent to the pika boards in response to flameys post, cuz as you know we are all furry.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I went here so I can get a break from furry talk...and look what happens.
LOOK WHAT HAPPENS FUUU-

if you're shy on an online board i'd hate to/prob wouldn't see you IRL o_o

Also I knoooow this is totally an old post but, dooood I think its sweet he wants to see ya'll~! :<
Some people are more shy online then they our IRL. I can see why he was shy, I mean ya'll are a pretty nit group. Some people are just afraid of rejection or being ignored.
Like how I use to be. >w>
Im more open with people IRL rather then online. '3'

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
It is easier to talk online than offline generally... Though not used to online talk while used to offline is about the only exception really.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Kaylo, we forgot to MM :(

Also, guys, IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY GO TO MLG DALLAS! BRAWL IS IN DANGER OF NOT BEING ON THE CIRCUIT AGAINST NEXT YEAR BECAUSE OF NOT REACHING THE CAP!

Nintendo isn't backing MLG's use of Brawl, but Sony is giving money for Tekken which is why that game isn't in danger. We need to do our best!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Considering they didn't have Melee or Brawl for a while and MLG still owns the site proves that it doesn't really mean anything.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
well they only bought the site after brawl came out, presumably for the intention of hosting brawl in mlg, and if mlg drops brawl, they have no reason to host our site anymore, unless they plan to bring it back at a later date

dem commas, keeping my sentence running

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What furry talk Sunny2?

All I see is talk of how classy that Pikachu was.
And he totally is.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Espy, you should help me get to mlg, parents are all anal about me going OoS when my grandma lives an hour away from Houston >.>

Most of Utah is going to Dallas btw, or should I say most of the good players in Utah. We've got X, Yaz, Lada, and Dark Ryu who've all proved themselves, but are of course forgotten as they live in Utah, and then a couple more, which hopefully will include me...

BTW, Lada is the ROB that took 2nd in teams with X at SIN2, Yaz is our best MK who took Tyrant to game 5 in a mm and then beat DSF and someone else who I can't remember, Dryu is our diddy main who's beaten Dekar on multiple occasions, and X... Well, everyone knows X :p

Utah's gonna represent! >:D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You can sit back and watch as your little city is overrun by a bunch a little mexican droogies from the homeland

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You DO realize you're talking about Texas, which is like, directly CONNECTED to Mexico, right?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
But all of Utah's top players are mexican as well! All except yaz, he's japanese

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679

Yay! She was always adorable to me. And I get a miltank.
Awww yeahhhh

@Zero: I completely get where you are coming from. Some people do not understand the loveliness/want
of being somewhat anonymous.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Gashi. Come to MLG, regardless of what parents say.

But yeah, ESPECIALLY Dallas, druggies won't be overrunning anything. It will be just like home, if not worse.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Everyone's hatin' on her sprite. ;-;
I actually really like it.

check it out everyone, its u if u were a gym leader.....as decided by me.

Werekill- Yakon- (LOL its cuz u shoot, tbh when i saw him i was like omg totaly were)

FK, I am disapoint.

Yeah, I understand.

If I hadn't posted my pic, Teran wouldn't be trying to creep me out, but I don't mind about that, lol.

Dear Pikachu General Discusssion.
PSS: Hi werekill!
<3

I was browsing 4chan because I couldn't sleep, I found this and it reminded me of all of you.

Censored for SWF =[

:nifty::leek:
:o

:o

:o x 1000.

I posted in that thread!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol at were calling me FK. its FZ, always will be :D

and omg this eevee application on my desktop that has them crawling all over it is SO AWESOME!

Top Bottom