• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
MVD has beaten ESAM in at least 2 tourney sets. If Ally had as much Pika exp as MVD, he probably would've won.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
ally played anther probably played every grand finals for like half a year...As far as tournament sets they probably have way more matches then MVD and ESAM. That excuse doesnt cut it :p

Kenrawr

Smash Master
uhh.. are you trying to say that Ally has more pika exp than MVD?....

that was a while ago too.

anyway, just wanna see esam play a top snake that knows the MU as much as esam does.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
aight cool. wld u mind giving me the address for where the tourneys happening before thursday phil? just post it on my comment wall or somethn, that and also what time is the tourney? i may not be able to stay for the bracket since a friend is driving me wants to go with me to do more stuff in Oregon during the day since we just going for the day.
Will do :)

Vex, say hi to t0mmy for me at VC8, and tell me if Chibo v. t0mmy is finally put to rest.

CO18

Smash Hero
uhh.. are you trying to say that Ally has more pika exp than MVD?....

that was a while ago too.

anyway, just wanna see esam play a top snake that knows the MU as much as esam does.
??? I dunno man im lost. what snake has he not beaten outside razer?

and how does ally not have pika xp

Kenrawr

Smash Master
wait what? i know that esam has beaten like every snake :confused:

of course ally has pika exp. but esam knows snake like the back of his hand. that's why i said a snake that knows the MU as much as he does. it'd be interesting to see an mvd/ally hybrid go at it.

LTM

Smash Rookie
if esam beat every snake in u.s i think he needs to go to europe (i think they have like 3 good snakes but i think calzorz snake would give him trouble) and japan have a few mybe

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Everyone should just put kasrani at the end of their name and see what happens

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I will never underestimate the lower tier players, because matchup inexperience will be my downfall.
This is a very good mindset.

There's always that one matchup you don't expect that can give you the ****. (*coughchibocoughbiglinkcoughwolfcough*)

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
This is a very good mindset.

There's always that one matchup you don't expect that can give you the ****. (*coughchibocoughbiglinkcoughwolfcough*)
Except Chibo didn't underestimate them, he simply got outplayed, and plays a character that can lose to those low tiers.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I never underestimate low tiers ever since Reflex decided to **** me over in brackets and pools and ****.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Except Chibo didn't underestimate them, he simply got outplayed, and plays a character that can lose to those low tiers.
I said it was a matchup he didn't expect. I highly doubt Chibo (or anyone) went into tourney thinking, "man, I should've gotten more Link practice..... I might run into one of those" lol.

Top Bottom