• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Classic GIF is classic.

Don't forget to thank your fathers for the stuff that they do.

Roller

Smash Legend
Oh ****...but what about that time in your basement? 0.0;
I mean. Our relationship seems to be pretty ubiquitous nowadays.

Also. Phoenix. You're going to FL? Driving? =o Or finally losing your airport virginity. (it hurts losing it to an airport btw)

Alsoalso. I'm reading The Tempest by my boy Will. I'm likin' it so far.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Also. Phoenix. You're going to FL? Driving? =o Or finally losing your airport virginity. (it hurts losing it to an airport btw)
Yeah, going to Disney for a family vacation. We're driving, so I'm not about to be deflowered by an airport just yet. I'd rather my first time be to someplace special, like Texas or something, but only when I'm ready for it emotionally.

Roller

Smash Legend
I swear you look up words that people wouldn't understand and use them on a constant basis to try and confuse people.
But I know how to google.

:glare:
I've actually had that word in my vocabulary ever since I saw it about 6 years ago in an article on Magicthegathering.com by Mike Florez describing the usefulness of Umezawa's Jitte.

Also. If the fact I read Shakespeare during the summer of my own accord wasn't enough of a tip-off, my vernacular is not that of the average Joe. Savvy?

(Learned vernacular in A series of Unfortunate Events. More specifically from The Slippery Slope if I'm not mistaken.)

Alsoalso. I learn a lot of words from my obsessive television watching which many of you know about. aka anathema.

Alsoalsoalso. I go to Michigan. We are elitist.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Haha thats awesome Zajice!
Ephy are you gathering a collection of these? :3

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Umm o__o I'm mildly disturbed, but nice pic Zaj.

Also not gonna ask why people like drawing me & Ephy together so much lol....

EDIT: Btw Wisc, that collaborative children's book still must happen. We could make so much monies!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Gotta interrupt the subject of Leaf's boss status again.....

Happy birthday, Alby!
You ALWAYS do this.
ALWAYS.

I HAVEN'T FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY.

And really, I'm not gonna argue with how many times he says he SDed, whether it's true or not. I just regret not getting it saved. But I know how many times he did it, and how many times I planned stuff around it on luck, and that doesn't explain the rest of the set, even if he did kill himself at some point.

Also Happy Birthday Alby. <3

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Happy Birthday Alby!

Mamachu someday we shall be famous!
Rich and living the good life, ahh
Pfft sd'ing with mk

Top Bottom