• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Prime and KayLo! are just lamely deviant, Zero.

They dislike everything that we like.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I've always wanted them to move too. Just saying the rocking back and forth looks vaguely creepy to me, lol.
Considering the fact that they're using the old entei sprites, I'm going to assume that this is a VERY early look at the game. :p

I (sorta) finished my dnb song! Here it is if anyone wants to listen:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/332879

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I don't know what to think about 5th gen anymore...
The debate I am going to have with myself is going to be hot.

Guys...I have my first interview tomorrow. Took Starbucks a while to respond, but I think I'm good. Should be in bed.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Considering the fact that they're using the old entei sprites, I'm going to assume that this is a VERY early look at the game. :p

Yeah, it's too early to say that that's the way they are going to be. I mean, they might change.

And + respect points for you, because I can't make music for crap. DnB is not my style, so I can't say if it's good or bad myself from a composer's perspective, but I like it!

Edit: Thanks for changing my pkmn rep KayLo! =D

Omegapaste

Smash Cadet
How do you guys think they will animate Metapod/Kakuna/Silcoon/Cascoon? since they don't have movements at all, especially Kakuna. It would be unfitting to leave them as a single sprite aswell.

That song sounds pretty sweet. But why does it have a 1.66 rating...... ugh that's so undeserved

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I would expect them to just rock back and forth. They do move when they come out of their pokeballs in diamond/pearl.
I don't know if I like the whole "movement" idea...I really don't.
Seems cool, I guess.

KayLo!: Has it been like this for a while..? It feels like it.

Everyone: Wish me luck, I've felt invincible recently, but that doens't mean I will get the job, or win dart night tonight, and I'm only in first by 1 point.

Btw...Houston.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Yeah. I'd be kinda weird to see a metapod moving and stuff. I'd think they would just make him rock slightly without actually changing shape.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
:<

Hehe.

I'm more or less out for the night, but I'll be back to whoop you guys back into spamming shape tomorrow.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

And + respect points for you, because I can't make music for crap. DnB is not my style, so I can't say if it's good or bad myself from a composer's perspective, but I like it!
That song sounds pretty sweet. But why does it have a 1.66 rating...... ugh that's so undeserved

Thanks! It also has a 2.91 rating now. :p

Anyway, I'll try to make it better tomorrow.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Wow... a day passed and there's only one page to read. :O

I was watching a recording of The Biggest Loser where this woman who can't even walk around in a grocery store and normally takes the electric cart thing did a 5k... it took 2 hours and her daughter had to support her, but she finished... she was so happy she was in tears. It was really moving.

Roller

Smash Legend

I was watching a recording of The Biggest Loser where this woman who can't even walk around in a grocery store and normally takes the electric cart thing did a 5k... it took 2 hours and her daughter had to support her, but she finished... she was so happy she was in tears. It was really moving.
I always find it funny. That I eat more than most of those people say they do, yet although I'm a "fatty" if you look at my profile pic in the OP.. I am not actually "fat" at all.

I love my metabolism. =)

M15t3R E

Smash Master

It may take courage to attempt to lose all that weight, but even more to put yourself on national television in that way.
I always find it funny. That I eat more than most of those people say they do, yet although I'm a "fatty" if you look at my profile pic in the OP.. I am not actually "fat" at all.

I love my metabolism. =)
Same here! I haven't done ab workouts in forever and I still have a very nice 6-pack. ;)

I love my metabolism. =)
Same here.

Better stuff our faces with food before we hit 40 tho.

Idk how much I weigh 'cause I have no batteries for my scale.

Haven't known for about ~2 years.

But eh.

Ignorance is bliss.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'd rather know I'm gonna die sometime soon rather than not know, then have my life suddenly taken away from me. At least in the former statement, you can live out your life the way you want to.

But, hey, that's just me.

If you were not ignorant in for first place, you would have never gotten it.
If you ARE ignorant in the first place, you won't ever know you DID contract it.

Either way if you get it you're screwed, only one's more merciful than the other.

Edit: Living with that knowledge is beginning the death prematurely.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
TUSM knows whats up.
Two more days of finals are left.
Things are lookin' up too.

Lemon Chiffon has never been easier.

Top Bottom