• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ignorance makes me laugh at you, try to know about something before you try to talk about it.

EDIT: Not directed at anyone

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Eww, Barney. Can't believe I used to watch that show....and enjoy it....

EDIT: Since everyone else is doing it. I shot a dart up at my ceiling over three days ago. It's still there.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
If you ARE ignorant in the first place, you won't ever know you DID contract it.

Either way if you get it you're screwed, only one's more merciful than the other.

Edit: Living with that knowledge is beginning the death prematurely.
If it's unpreventable, it's better to know you are going to die so you can get the proper things arranged before you do. Therefore, it's better for the economy and your family if you know.

And if your family was sane at all, they would have told you to cover your sea monster in the first place anyways.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
the difference is i dont spend that much cause i know i dont need it, and i dont want to waste that much money. why not spend like 6 dollars for a large from papa johns and then i can fill myself up ;)

Omegapaste

Smash Cadet
My mom seriously goes to the snack bar 4/5 times a week to get herself some fries and Goulash, yet she doesnt get fat, nor she gets a high blood pressure. I seem to have inherited this metabolism from her.
My sister however is a bit chubby even though she eats the least amount of fat in my family o.o

I have a sleeping problem, when i need to wake up early the next day i can't fall asleep. No i'm not nervous >.>
I have a similar problem when I have to wake up at 5-6AM. There's no way I can fall asleep around 10-11PM, because I'm used to sleeping around 12PM. I think it has something to do with your own body having some kind of sleeping pattern. You'll get troubles sleeping when you suddenly try to sleep at different times.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Randomly posting in here so everyone can see my awesome Baron avatar!
I also have problems sleeping.....I never fully stay asleep nor do I easily fall back asleep.....I just live with it. Though it is a nuisance to be so tired yet unable to sleep sometimes.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
The funny thing is that my medication actually makes me tired as a side effect and yet I still don't sleep well.....;/

Omegapaste

Smash Cadet
I think we could've won this, but I made lots of dumb mistakes. =/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMHe00Rn_zk
You guys sure had potential. if it wasn't for those mistakes (like killing the teammate or espy waiting too long during your CG) it would've been a very close match.

Oh and I lol'd when Ally landed on the pictochat face eating a thunder afterwards.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I haven't been posting recently because I've been busy.
Yeah.
Same. ><

Oooomg so behind on EVERYTHING around here.

Randomly posting in here so everyone can see my awesome Baron avatar!
Sweet avatar, I approve.

I think we could've won this, but I made lots of dumb mistakes. =/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMHe00Rn_zk
Lol @M2K having only 8% for the longest time first stock. MK is such a *******!

If you guys wanted to win that, you would've had to take out Ally much faster (forcing him to sharestock sooner) or gotten M2K down another stock. He was stocktanking way too well.
.......Or not killed each other. ;;

You guys got em next time tho. =D

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Espy, you should come to Apex so we can mm.

Prime's already in line to get his *** whooped by Zelda. <3

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Roller obbbbbviously doesn't know how often Prime and I go back and forth about this, lol!

@Prime: Nice try, Mr. I-Think-I'm-Better-On-Wifi. I'mma take out that Pika first, then we'll go for some laser tag. >=D

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
oh i am hella right. you can get stuff about matchups and stuff from wifi, but lag makes it a COMPLETELY seperate game with its own metagame. very good knowledge about the game in general (and the ability to adjust to lag pretty well like we both have) negate a lot of the factors that make wifi bad, but in the end its still wifi, and it just wont be the same :urg:. just cause you are good on wifi doesnt mean jack about your offline skill and vice versa. its even been the case in the past that relatively i did much better online then i did offline just because of my ability to adapt to wifi and do nearly all of my offline stuff online. that has since changed and my current offline style just doesnt belong online, and i do a lot worse offline then i do on. either way, its highly dependant on the person, which makes wifi a bad judge of skill

i also didnt mean to say skill doesnt matter online, what i meant is wifi isnt a good judge of skill, and for the most part the skills needed to do offline just dont work as well or at all online. as such they cant be compared too well

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wifi sucks, period. It's useful if you can't get enough offline practice, but it sucks.

I play significantly worse online with Pika and Zelda. But Zelda's slight buff online means that I play less worse with her, which is why I pick her over Pika..... with Pika, I end up constantly buffering **** I don't mean to. -_-

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I guess it's just a coincidence that A1ly, At0msk, and A0HD are amazing on both offline and online. A few frames of delay isn't enough to say that wifi has a completely different metagame from offline. >>

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
You just suck at wifi.

EDIT: Ninja'd... Good job avoiding the namesearch, Prime.

AND G'**** MAKING RESEARCHER.

Top Bottom