• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
It's been awhile since I've been here <_<.

@Van Jones, Doubles in general suck.

Except for maybe Marth doubles. Falcon doubles always make me lol.
^ Doubles do suck.

But playing falcon doubles when neither person knows how to play falcon is hella fun. =Þ

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Stealth, if you're looking to do Let's Plays, make sure you also watch these guys, if you're not aware of them already. I don't wanna see you as their next victim.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
what do they do? and i do watch a lot of the good lets players so i have a good feel for what is in and what is not, but i would really like to read up a bit on it somewhere :x

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
They're a group of people who find videos of the bad Let's Play tropes and MST3K them in what they call a "retsupurae."

They're absolutely hilarious to watch, and something to keep in the back of your mind if you do your own.

Among my favorites are these ones.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Double Zelda. <3

Lol, I remember when me, TUSM, Kenny, and Kyoshi did double Zelda vs. double Pika at Pound..... so so fun.

EDIT: Stealth, you gotta be entertaining! That's half the reason people watch the vids. :mad:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Aw, Stealth! :( Hope you feel better.

You probably shouldn't be staring at a computer screen then, lol. GO LAY DOWN! NOW!

/mamachu

Omegapaste

Smash Cadet
ahahahaha nice, i will be sure not to draw their ire then. i can play my games pretty damg good, my only problem is i may not be able to be entertaining
Some tips to avoid them
- Don't suck at the game you're playing (obvious)
- Don't use a (bad) camcorder or webcam to record, but use a capture card
- Don't voice with a British accent (they have something against that)
- Don't make fanfiction of it

They have one of my vidz retsupuraed Dx because I used a bit too much fanfiction in a video which wasn't even an LP. But it was still lolzy to watch even though his fanbase gave my channel a hate attack

Omegapaste

Smash Cadet
- obviously
- obviously
- butbutbut i really like kiskoskia :( (hes british)
- wtf O.o

i think i will do fine for the most part
Someone wo was British and used fanfiction in his LP's (Electricalbeast) stopped making LP's after he got spammed. Also ppl made alot of fun of him. After that some decent LP's got retsupuraed only because the LP'er had a Brittish voice. fanfic also became a thing to aim for.

But seeing you're not british, there won't be much danger for you :p

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
First of all: So what if they're good at it? The point is that they aren't as good online as they are offline, and if they are comparably skillful, they still have to change their playstyle to cope. Not an accurate reflection of their skill or of a MU if someone is playing significantly differently than they'd play offline.

Ex: when I play Zelda online, I use Din's and spam smashes way more than I would offline because it works better in lag. It doesn't give a good picture of the Zelda MU because that's not how an offline Zelda would play.

Second: Serin, you just proved my point. If half of players can't adapt and half can, that makes wifi unlegit since it's not an accurate reflection of all players in relation to one another.

Wifi works for some people..... good for you guys. Not saying it doesn't benefit some people. My point is that it sucks because it's such a mixed bag: some people cope, some can't, there's lag spikes with some people, button lag with others, and the lag is always different...... you constantly have to adjust to different ****. It's not legit compared to offline. Anybody who says it's a definitively good judge of skill is lying to themselves, lol.
tl;dr

Anyways.

Hey guys, I need a new game ;___;

MW2 is starting to get stale when nobody plays me, and Just Cause 2 has it's ups and downs.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I didn't know LPs were such serious business, lol.
Silly mamachu. EVERYTHING on the internet is Serious Business.

Anyways, just ate at Chacho's. It was pretty good, considering I haven't had mexican food in about 3 months. Chicken questadillas (spelling is still horrible...)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
All right, I'm gonna go ahead and say what everybody's thinking: GOD**** you and Tag are short compared to PP! XD

Aw, Pikas together makes me happy tho. <3

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Whose that little boy in the picture belong to? (smirk)
nah Im joking ♥

2. I'm sorry that happened Stealf! You should not be staring at a computer screen!!
looking forward to those lps.

3. Who would make/read fanfiction during a lp?!?

4. I'm consumed by stage hacks.....

Serin you should go play...uh..*insert random jrpg here*

Edit: Geeezzzzz when I started this post Prime had just posted the picture.
Spam spam spam.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Alby's actually black. I didn't believe it til I saw that vid, lol!

@Matt: I WILL send my dad after your ***. >=(

Top Bottom