• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Pikachu. Alt Diddy or Falco. If you wanna kill early choose Snake. Gimp means to halt their recovery so they die early not combo. Btw. If you went Icies on a Sheik they'd go Zelda.

HotWings

Smash Ace
thats true, thanks for the advice. Oh btw im just letting everyone know now that im about to change my name to «¤(UberBradley)¤» just because thats my known name in all the other games i play (mainly darkorbit)

Oh and i turned 16 in july so now im able to drive and more important im about to geta job and actually pay to travel and go to tournaments with everyone!

Ive never been to any big tournament b4 and when i did go it was only about 15 people or so and i came in 4th.

So im going to go play some more brawl now and just really think about which charcters fit me most and which ones feel best with me. I hope i make the right decision because this could make me or break me when it comes to tournaments.

Dragon

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, been lurking these boards for a while. My best character is pikachu, which probably isn't even saying much. Nice to meet you all.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Hey person. Nice to meet you!
Make sure you have seen the stickies here, but you probably have if you have been lurking.

What's your region?
with slapchop. your gonna be cookin good food all day. slap slappin ur troubles away with the slap chop slap slapin ur troubles away with the slap chop

watch this *chika chika chika chika chika chika*

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Welcome, Dragon!I hope you like it here at spammy pika-land!

@KayLo: I only had two n64 games :(
didn't have the money for others but I enjoyed playing smash 64 and oot to death.

Smashboards is so silly on dsi now ::
Why oh why cant you active mobile by url! augh!!!

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Welcome to the boards Dragon :) Your username is awesome.

So today I went to a hotpot restaurant for dinner, the main food was frogs. When we got there the frogs were pre-cooked and were already in the pot. There was a lot of people at the table (10) so we finished the first plate of frogs pretty quickly. We asked the waitress for another plate, and 10 minutes later she comes back with a plate of freshly beheaded and skinned frogs. They were bloody and still twitching. One of the ones on the bottom even pushed the one above it up a centimeter, before dropping down again. They stopped moving after about 5 minutes (we had to wait for the waitresses to add more water to the pot.) Then 10 minutes later we dumped them into the hotpot and one of the frogs's legs twitched when it hit the boiling water.

It was a disturbing sight to say the least D: I'm just a little grateful that they were beheaded before being presented to us.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Welcome to the boards Dragon :) Your username is awesome.

So today I went to a hotpot restaurant for dinner, the main food was frogs. When we got there the frogs were pre-cooked and were already in the pot. There was a lot of people at the table (10) so we finished the first plate of frogs pretty quickly. We asked the waitress for another plate, and 10 minutes later she comes back with a plate of freshly beheaded and skinned frogs. They were bloody and still twitching. One of the ones on the bottom even pushed the one above it up a centimeter, before dropping down again. They stopped moving after about 5 minutes (we had to wait for the waitresses to add more water to the pot.) Then 10 minutes later we dumped them into the hotpot and one of the frogs's legs twitched when it hit the boiling water.

It was a disturbing sight to say the least D: I'm just a little grateful that they were beheaded before being presented to us.
.....................................um..................................WHATTTTTTT!?!?!?!

Roller

Smash Legend
Welcome Dragon! Hope you decide to stick around. We could always use some more pikas around here.

In other news. In London today. And ****. London easily has the highest percent of hot chicks per capita of all the european cities I've been to. ALSO. They overbooked the type of room we had booked. So we got upped to better suites. We have 2 of them. For 4 of us. 2 TVs in each. A TV for each of us. And they are big flat screens. Which you can access wifi on through a wireless keyboard. For free. This. Awesome. Is what this is. I'll upload picks of one of the rooms when I get back.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
ok guys so dunno if you know, i know prime leaf and zero do, but i made a 30 minute vid on all of pikas aplicalble AT's and stuff that i cld think of. I was gonna upload em today but i have no internet on my laptop and i cant transfer the vids to the sd card cuz it cant copy em right and my laptop is pretty ****ed up atm lol (need to get it repaired)

i shld have it up by this friday night or saturday tho so ill let you all know. the quality has alot left to be desired since i recorded dircetly onto the tv from a webcam but ive got commentary thru the whole thing to help lead thru stuff and explain things

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hi Dragon. :)

@Global: That is ****ing gross..... I'm a little surprised they didn't ask you if you'd mind since they were pre-cooked the first time.

& happy birthday Terios. <3

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Also pizza isn't as good as I remember it being.
Lol, we talked about pizza in the chat last night.

Imo pizza's like Chinese food...... gets really really boring since people eat it/order it all the ****ing time. The only kind of pizza I really like is frozen pizza or gourmet not-really-pizza like from Cali Pizza Kitchen.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Happy birthday Terios!♥

@Global: Your vacation sounds like its been fun so far....I've always wanted to try frog.....
@Rollah: YAY, pictures!!

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Lol, we talked about pizza in the chat last night.

Imo pizza's like Chinese food...... gets really really boring since people eat it/order it all the ****ing time. The only kind of pizza I really like is frozen pizza or gourmet not-really-pizza like from Cali Pizza Kitchen.
I eat..mostly healthy. I'm not USED to pizza. It's just bad now. :C

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Werekill making me feel inadequate.

*4/5 years of playing in photoshop and I still can't do that **** with 3D Renders*
Don't worry; I normally make people feel inadequate. :p

You're decent, don't worry.

Kk. I don't like to make people upset or mad, so just making sure.

ANYWAYS, How long did it take you to get that good at abstract Were? And what image manipulation program do you use?
Well, I've been making stuff for 4ish years, but I've taken lots of breaks. I'm in the middle of a huge one right now because I personally believe that I'm terrible at making stuff. :urg:

I made that a week ago, and it's horrible.

I use Photoshop for normal tags, and the 1st and 5th ones were made from scratch in C4D. I have larger versions of both of them.

Happy birthday Terios!

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero

& happy birthday Terios. <3
Thank you. <3

Happy birthday terios!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks

Happy birthday, Terios!

Thanksies
Happy birthday Terios!♥
Thanksus

happy bday Sonic's brother
Thank ya

Well, I've been making stuff for 4ish years, but I've taken lots of breaks. I'm in the middle of a huge one right now because I personally believe that I'm terrible at making stuff. :urg:

Happy birthday Terios!
You're in the middle? At least you know when the break will be over!

And thanks <3

Thank loses all meaning after a while. I'm no longer sure it's a word.....

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
Thank loses all meaning after a while. I'm no longer sure it's a word.....
it is, and it's one of the few ones that is strangely hard to say at times, or that people forgets to say. don't be afraid to overuse it =D
happy birthday, lol. I wanted to say that to you in the xat but you're not there now and I found out late. ^^;

!Boom!

Smash Journeyman
Around.

I quit brawl like a year ago remember? And my wii got stolen too :/

But its nice to come back to smash world forums and just reminisce on the good times i had over here at the pika forums. and its good to see that you guys are still active over here.

Top Bottom