• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Atlantic South, I live in Miami.
lol dayuuum this kid's got Esam down the street.
Welcome aboard Dragon. I'm kinda surprised the name hasn't been taken after all this time. LegendOfZelda was also a new username not too long ago.
Authentic Italian Pizza is good. Especially if the sauce is good.
I was in Italy in my junior year of High School and the food was amazing. I ate so much while I was there. Michelangelo pizza style with rabiatta sauce ftw! <3

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Happy birthday Terios!

@Kaylo: I think the other people at my table were getting impatient, and they were the ones paying for all of it. Maybe they were used to such things >.<

@Wiscus: I've seen frog's legs at a couple Chinese buffets, they all seem to be "popcorned" (like popcorn shrimp, chicken, etc.) They're nowhere as gross as bloody twitching skinned frogs though.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I want all of that Okamiden stuff. <333 The plushie is probably one of the cutest I've ever seen omggggg.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol, that sucks, Stealth.

I've been driving for pretty much 4 years now, and I have yet to get pulled over.
C'mon Stealthy. Step it up.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
as a delivery driver its my job to bend the rules however possible to deliver the pizza on time! however it sucks when you get pulled over ;; believe it or not this is actually the first time i got pulled over on the job and i wasnt even trying to speed at the time :( just lost track

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I can't believe I was in this guy's shotgun :urg:
You have no one to blame but Serin, Kenny.
What else worthwhile has AEW done? Besides the Super Mario Bros. Z flash series, at least?

Besides, that hurts if you really mean it.
I'm a human being too. </3

Besides, it could be worse, Kenny.
I could be Vex. :p

Also, DLW got me into this silly little anime series called Chi's Sweet Home. It's so odd. I can't stop watching it though.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Also, DLW got me into this silly little anime series called Chi's Sweet Home. It's so odd. I can't stop watching it though.
I love that show! I havent seen much of it since I'm a bit obsessed with Dds and pw but its soooo cute ;3

Wah Im almost done with dds and I dont have money for the sequel *cry*

Top Bottom