• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
God I love brawl at college. We had smash balls on and I think I just witnessed the best smashball kill I've ever seen. We were at frigate orpheon, sonic (me (random)), marth, and ice climbers left alive, and marth with one life left gets the smash ball and is like whatever, I'll use it. So he uses it and stops on the top platform, and then THE STAGE FLIPS and he RAMS into the two ice climbers and kills them midair. We couldn't stop laughing.

/story.

Also getting a game at gamestop yesterday was so not fun. Why did Knights in the Nightmare have to come out the same day Black Ops did...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
But...but Kloz, Prime and I are mexicos. ;-;

@Were: I know. It's annoying, and I keep furgetting. :<

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Ava: I appreciate your taste in games ;;
I really wish I could play that :3 Did Atlus bundle some goodies along with it?

Also: I am really LOVING Strange Journey and Dragon quest 9
I died in strange journey about 30 mins in. I LOVE MEGATEN GAMES

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm playing DQ9 too. =X It's so cute! I thought it'd be boring, but I'm actually really enjoying it.

Playing 5 diff games atm. ><

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Hah Ive been looking forward to nine for a while, is it your first dragon quest title?
I like dragon warrior monster too and all the other spin-offs especially the gba title were you control a slime.

So fun and cute!
my main character looks so silly in nine right now =D

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, it's my first one. I tried an earlier one on the DS (forget which it was), but it bored me to tears. Dunno why this one is different.... it's pretty much just a standard RPG, but there's something about it I really like.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
LOL so me volt roller and......well we need more pikas. its like.........um..........well were gonna do a pika combo vid but instead we decided we wld dance parts of this and itd be our pika combo vid LOLOL

sooooo we need some pikas who cld learn a part, record themselves, and send it to volt storm :X

dont be shy, its only gonna make u look like a total gay if ur a guy but besides that u know u wana ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq--AJEunng

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
im dead serious in high school i considered cool the worst insult you could possibly give. i hated cool people so much, they represented bullies and such. one of my more notorius bullies was the QB of our football team

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
awww bullies are just insecure bout their sexuality so they pick on ppl ;)

and were if u can do it tell me so we can give u a part LOL

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
LOL so me volt roller and......well we need more pikas. its like.........um..........well were gonna do a pika combo vid but instead we decided we wld dance parts of this and itd be our pika combo vid LOLOL

sooooo we need some pikas who cld learn a part, record themselves, and send it to volt storm :X

dont be shy, its only gonna make u look like a total gay if ur a guy but besides that u know u wana ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq--AJEunng
I'm man enough to try this, but I main Ike. Would ruin the Pika combo video ness

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
FINALLY you admit it. Glad to see you got over your denial, my friend. :p
I admitted this shortly before Apex >_>;; (Maybe not saying it, but to myself I did) also why I would always use Ike at the smashfests you invited me to. I still like using Pikachu though when I am not in my Ike mood. And I probably will still use Pikachu for MK cause that MU is fun o_o;;

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
No, I know what kinda fairy you are talking about.

...but would we really wanna label that as the pika community CV? People thinking all pikas are furries is bad enough. I like being unique.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
We'll be known as epic dancers and asked to perform shows at every national before Winner's semis start like a halftime show

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
wait WHAT!?

i dont watch glee **** that **** lol

and meh, idc this dance needs to happen, and we wont be labeled fairys, we'll just say at the end, "the idea for this vid brought to you by Kenrawr."

Top Bottom