• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Ive never actually named searched before.....I would probably just end up back here lol
I dont think anyone would mention me anywhere :p

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
I'm too lazy to name search, and nothing would happen if I did anyway. Huzzah!

Also Persona 3 is awesome, and thanksgiving break is only one week away. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
in pokemon white if u have a move that has accuracy 100 it might as well be accuracy 5. ive missed with stuff like fire punch, leech seed, and gust that has 100 accuracy on SEVERAL OCCASIONS. most of which have cost me a KO. this game lol wtf sometimes
You sure it wasn't an ability or something that lowered accuracy? I didn't know BW was any different in terms of 100 accuracy = hits 100% of the time.

@namesearching: I do it every once in a while..... maybe once every few months on a whim. I don't post in that many places, though, so it usually just leads me back here or to something not important enough to respond to. =X

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I want these boards to be productive again. Everyone help me come up with things we should do.

-Redo the guide
-Redo chaingrab thread
-Find percents for the dthrow>utilt shenanigans
-Finish the AT vids

Also, we need people to critique the vids in the video thread. That thread has been so dead. :/

:buizel:

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I could help make the guide pretty but that's about it.
My wii's in Indy and my brawl disc got stolen months ago :/

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
IWANNAHELPIWANNAHELPIWANNAHELP!!!

But I don't know what all I need to do so. If someone gave me a set of instructions, I wouldn't mind doing the chain grab thread or the dthrow-utilt stuff.
I'll go critique in the video thread again, but I'll need backup in case there are any vs. Falco vids, because...you know. :urg:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't think the CG thread really needs to be redone since I plan on having the section be all-inclusive in the research thread. But if you wanna do a whole nother thread just to have it be separate, that's cool too.

Critiquing people's vids should be one of our top priorities imo, but everybody's too lazy lol (myself included). It's just so boring. x.x

EDIT: Leaf, how about you update the directory like you're supposed to first? Lol. That's another major problem: people volunteer to help, then they get lazy or spread themselves too thin and don't follow through. Not directed at just Leaf.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
What needs to be done on the directory thread? I've added all the current threads and made edits as people have asked.
Edit: Excluding the new dthrow thread, I think.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I can't get the Dthrow buffer dash uair **** to work. :C Either I suck or it's more percent based than I realized. lol
It's just really hard to do. I can't even do it consistently. You should try the buffer reverse uair method which is much easier, imo.

@KayLo: No one is gonna look at the research thread for chaingrab stuff. For the new cg thread, I plan on having a lot of info than just what percents you can cg up to. It's gonna be huge!!! So it needs it's own thread.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What needs to be done on the directory thread? I've added all the current threads and made edits as people have asked.
Edit: Excluding the new dthrow thread, I think.
I posted this a while ago:

Can you change the name of the research thread to The PokéLab: Pikachu Research Thread and change the owner to me?

If you want, you can also take the frame data and hitbubble threads out since they're both included in the research OP now.

Thanks.
Also, the central MU thread now belongs to ENNH (not me), and I would suggest re-adding ESAM's character-specific CPs/bans thread somewhere since, although discontinued, it's still very useful for the characters we went through.

There're also some minor formatting errors, but those aren't important I guess.

@Prime: Word.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I kinda want to sticky the research thread. It has so much good info on Pika that I think people miss out on.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Idk. Kata stickied my Zelda one, but the Zeldas don't have much else going for them, so I wasn't surprised lol. ;;

It's ultimately up to you, but if you decide to sticky it, maybe wait til I flesh it out a little bit more. There're still a lot of sections I need to write (working on the CG one atm).... right now it's pretty much frame data + a bunch of links. :urg:

EDIT: Thanks Leaf. =D

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
For the chaingrab thread, I had the idea to add the percents that f-throw->usmash works and d-throw->nair worked.

If you weren't already planning to put that in somewhere/it was already discussed.

gallax

Smash Hero
O can i!!!??!!??!!?!?!???!?!!!!!!!!! YAAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question of the Day:

When you are interested in someone(dating-wise), how do you go about trying to get them to go out on a date with you and r u usually nervious?

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
kloz, my stage thread has esams character specific CPs/Bans in it, its the second section lol. do you want me to continue it? i can start by getting the link boards to post their stage stuff and continue the thread?

edit: lol gallax

i usually start a convo with them if its my first time meeting and get their number in some way like saying, i think we have alot in common, or somethng like that.

if u mean like, ive known this person and i wana go on a date after knowing thim for a tiny bit like a week or whatever, i usually just say like, hey i was wodnering if maybe you would want to get dinner sometime this week, just you and me. that kinda implies its a date lol. but beware, the crazy *****es are out there who will EAT BEFORE YOUR DINNER!!!!!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh, I thought Gallax meant Pika-related questions lol.

@Lawrence: Meh, it's up to you. Don't do it if you're not gonna keep up with it though.

Top Bottom