• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

PZ

Smash Lord
whats so funny? this is how you treat new members? :( i am sad
Im not sure if there laughing at somethin else or how you describe your friend not being able to help you use pika...or your name is simlar to the mod of these boreds KPrime

Well idk im always wrong:awesome:

Well anyway welcome to the pika boards tprime

PZ

Smash Lord
Just noticed alot of our furry friends are from texas, new jersey, or michigan. *stalks thrzy's account to see when he last got on*

Tprime

Smash Cadet
well that is weird that I almost have the same name as the mod in this weird but yeah he tried to teach me the QAC but failed badly

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
first of all T qac, and pika in general, takes alot of practice. ur gonna have to put alot of time into him if u wana get good, and losing is somethn that will happen ALOT as ur tryna use pika. just take ur time to learn the basica stuff like qac first, put some time aside each day or so to just qac on bf or sv for a while till u get it down. takes time but ull get it. pikas either work like this:

1) ull try pika for about a month then give up and go to someone else
2) ull stick with him and learn how do get thru his flaws and learn how to use him well

most ppl go with option 1 sadly, hes just very hard to use

on another note

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ur name dude, lol seems like ur account was almost made for the soul purpose of trolling out board

edit: awww my premium ran out, no more N quotes for my title

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I was gonna tell you guys that there was a TPrime...but he posted in here before I could. Oh well.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Espy: :-: I'm glad to hear that youre okay Espy. Next time youre that tired pull-over man. ;;

@Tprime: Hahahaaah sorry. Welcome to the boards, make sure you read the awesome hahahaha tprime....guide and I hope you continue to play pika. loltprime hahaha

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
Ah no week of school. So relaxing....and boring. So I popped in brawl, picked pikachu vs random, and found that footstooling kirby into the depths of final destination so he dies and then recovering back is so much fun. :awesome:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Boring? You have a whole week to think about all the AMAZING food you'll be eating at the end of the week. (yum)

turkeyturkeyturkey <3

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Stealth: You're not hungry at the same time every year? x.o

I love dark meat turkey (white meat is meh), but usually my family makes chicken, ham, or pork chops too. Cabbage is meh. Potato salad, mac & cheese, green beans, mashed potatoes, greens, black-eyed peas, corn on the cob and pumpkin pie are amazing.

Omg making myself hungry. ;;

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
I usually eat a lot of turkey and shells n cheese on thanksgiving, and then my family goes to the movies. Yay. I'm sure turkey will taste so much better after sitting at work for five hours with nothing to do. :3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Just noticed alot of our furry friends are from texas, new jersey, or michigan. *stalks thrzy's account to see when he last got on*
And Utah!!!

I love how I'm the only SWF furry from Utah, but since I'm the most active from my area AND I run everything, some people automatically dub Utah a furry state :laugh:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
Hey I'm new to smash boards, My buddy Golden adept who plays wolf got me into smash and I play pikachu and want to get better and learn brawl better he has tried to teach me how to play pikachu but his attempts have failed since he never plays pika I look forward to getting better at brawl and meeting other brawlers .

lol his name is Tprime cause thats his xbox gamertag xD he's not trying to troll you guys

or is he? :awesome:

but yeah, i suck with pika and i was too drunk last night to help anyone :glare:

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679

Stuffing is one of if not the best thanksgiving foods. <3
YES! I love stuffing so much I wonder if you can bait in this Frown Junglefever Glyph hi :3

@Mamachu: Such a typical black family dinner :p
...I love my typical black family dinners too <3

Ive never really had pumpkin pie but my family make sweet potato pie. Its so nice and sweet but not too sweet yum :3
I like whip cream but Ive never actually had it on pie! :0

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Pumpkin pie doesn't taste anywhere near as good when whipped cream is added. Boo.

Whipped cream is meant for ice cream, hot chocolate, and java! :mad:

Top Bottom