• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I went to see Harry Potter this morning. I really loved it, I'm glad they split it in 2 parts. If they tried to fit everything in one movie it'd be horrible. At least now they stick to the book very well, unlike part 6 LOL

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, I was disappointed with how much part 6 didn't follow the movie. :( I keep hearing good things about this one though, so I'm excited. <3

Gonna go see it tonight with my sister FINALLY.

Roller

Smash Legend
Probably no one noticed I left (cept Roller <3333).
I'm back now, I lost interest in Smash for a bit but it's rekindled again.
I just needed a break.
<3 I gotchu.
He's a Zeldachu, which makes him twice as amazing as the average Pika. :bee:
Whaaa? What about Icechus? I mean, lacking half your soul is cool? Isn't it? That's what they told me on the IC boards at least...

Don't be fooled. Terios doesn't have a heart. :c
Does that make him... A heartless? =o

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
But...but..pikaoshipuff!?
Granted both my puff and yoshi are lackluster but....;~;

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I came here because Wiscus said I need to post.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand it's just Espy raving about a furry again.
I was being informal. KayLo! asked where she was from. And I made two posts about it and that was it.

Blowing things out of proportion to make me look like a villain. Shame on you.

Hey Espy the INKY social is talking about you.
:awesome:

K Prime played Pit in mid tier doubles.

Pitdorfchu?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
People are known to be skillful for being able to play multiple characters.

Prime uses Pikachu only if he can too o_O Pika is high tier, so he needs a mid tier/low tier main anyways, like I need a low tier main, but not a mid tier main.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Yeah, people can be skilled with multiple characters.
But they can be skilled with only one character too. And then you have the other character there, always bugging you. Like a little brother or sister, just too much responsibility.

Tears you into two+ pieces, right down to your SOUL.
Cept' roller, who is missing his.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
what about falco pika? granted falco dont cover any of my bad mus really buuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttt ive been using alot of falco lately with the ppl i get to play (granted i only use him a tad on wifi and the ppl here suck, plus havent used my falco in tourney yet). dont think its as bad as snakeachu or brokenchu

and so the neveredning epic quest of FZ changing alts continues evermore! though hopefully falco will stick for a while now since ive been using him in srs matches for over a month now, and cuz my fuel for brawl is cooling down haha, hes def helped me enjoy playing again

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
The one tourny that I went to I went all pika (smirk)

Happy food day to people that celebrate food day. I am thankful for your presence :3
Also, I'm already 15 dollars in for my new tablet, so happy. Go swagbucks and turk!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Well swagbucks is legit and slowwwww.........
the five dollar amazon cards are worth 400sb.
After thinking about it, its not slow per say but....you have to put effort into it lol.

I don't have any referrals bumping up my swagbucks so I make around 14 a day from doing random searches and the daily poll, I occasionally leave a vid running from the tv thing for a few extra. I'm really banking on my turk use to get the tablet.
At least a dollars worth of task a day (urg)
I wish I still had my birthday cash but that went to the light bill and cat food :D

Top Bottom