• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

King~

Smash Champion
mine was kinda succesful

had to wait inline outside for two hours at best buy for my sister <.<

then i got a MvC fight stick(cheaper than ordering), paid off MvC3, got blazblue to break in my stick before marvel comes out, got some timberlands for 85, and another new coat.

i think i have every material thing i wanted now, except 2 things for my car which i cant use right now so it would be moot to get them.

@cart pushing: ahh yes you go through wars pushing carts, or you're just flat out bored

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I can describe my Black Friday experience in two words: "this" and "this"

No, it wasn't horrible, but it kinda tests your patience. Mine at least. I did get GT5 for $40 (Toys R Us had an ad that said Buy 1, Get 1 for $5, and I tried to get NES, but the register tols me no), and I got a new DS Lite for $80. I wasn't really looking for much, so I'm content.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Good work everyone with getting the deals and things that you wanted! <3
Glad all of you got out of that bedlam safe and sound :3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
K Prime, you should've called me and Max10n. We went to San Marcos and the surrounding area. Got a 10$ free gift card to whatever store in a plaza.

I ended up getting Darkstalkers PSP, and a Stitch and Angel plushie + a hot chocolate. Yum.
Plus, we traveled alot, ate more food, and chilled out. It was cash. <3

Thank god for the hot cocoa. That cold front was BRUTAL at 6AM.

We got back to San Antonio, and I got home at 10:30AM.

Best $8 I've ever spent.

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
Yo, anyone miss me?!

Anyways been kinda busy lately... Right now im in atlanta, GA... no one lives out here do they? ;)

Hope everyone one had a good "turkey day"....
Im still full.... -___-

Roller

Smash Legend
So. I just woke up. Except, I remember all of what transpired at the first party I went to last night. Then only have 1-2 snipets of what happened after. What I do have is a missed call from my mom, and texts from my Dad that go like this..

Dad (thinking I'm still playing night frisbee, lol) 12:50: Going to bed. Do you have a ride home? Please call mom to let her know when you will be home.

Me:llkgj

Dad: What?

Me: Yeahy.

BUT it wasn't him who picked me up. My friend came by and picked me up. I THINK. And I was SUPPOSED to drink with him and other friends that night too. But I have no idea if that actually transpired. My texts to him are pretty retardedly nonsensical.

I also have NO IDEA what happened when I walked in the door. I remember taking like 10 minutes to enter in the garage door code. Then nothing. I'm hoping I didn't do something overly stupid. I did wake up on the basement couch, which is where I would have gone to sleep, not where my parents would have put me if I passed out somewhere or something, so that's good.

But the party I was at (with alumni frisbee players from my highschool) was AWESOME. Learned a few new drinking games. =P

All in all, awesome night, but I need to find out how I got home/what I did once I got there. asap.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
^ Quite a lovely example of why getting drunk is dumb.

Just ask your friend who you think picked you up lol.

Roller

Smash Legend
I just talked to his brother. Apparently we hung out for a while at their place after and was really out of it.

@Fan, But Fannn I had so much fun at the party, definitely don't regret it. lol, I see your point though. I would probably agree more if I got hangovers. Lucky for me I don't. =D

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
outlaws avi is from the same picture that moko used in his msn avi for a while
I love the picture so I turned it into an avi for me...
I scrubbed out some part of it that said jessica.. would give credit if i knew who drew it.
sadly, i don't have any funny stories to tell.... -___-
Just nom nom nom on thanksgiving...

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
If I didn't before, I do after seeing this picture. <3 So cute!

Welcome back Outlaw. =D
Aw.. you didnt miss me....
{edit: OPPS! misread that..XD i thought it said i didnt but now i do.. or something like that.. much love!}

You just like Pikachu....

Which i cant blame..

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i have found some stuff out that could be helpful v characters who have items , though it mostly is gonna help v diddy. to sum it up its all about your options when you have an item, so item games mostly. includes stuff like imediate z drop regrab, shenanigans leading into a sneaky glide toss, imediate item drop into an arial with item regrab, and autothrowing. most if not all of it centers around z droping, but that dosent mean its all just about z dropping, it just uses it to start most of the things ive found. ill be making a thread on it sometime this week, prob after tuesday (my birthday) since school is gonna be owning me until tuesday night lol.

also there will be videos of what im talking about, since its really hard to explain via txt.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
FINALLY got a new phone (an LG Vortex, which I ended up getting for free). <333 And did more shopping today. I've gotten so much nice stuff this weekend, I think I'm on a bit of a shopper's high lol.

Looking forward to your thread, Lawrence. =D Love it when people are productive.

Hey Kaylo, since you have a new router, I think we should play sometime soon :ace:
They didn't have it on sale when I went to the mall yesterday. :( Getting it from Walmart since the one I want is $20 less there -- probably on Monday.

You'll be the first person I hunt down for wifi. =P

Aw.. you didnt miss me....
{edit: OPPS! misread that..XD i thought it said i didnt but now i do.. or something like that.. much love!}
Naw, I always miss people when they disappear. :)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Parents left to Maryland for the weekend, my sisters throw a small (8-10 people) party in the basement, i being the buzz kill i am, inform our parents. Tomorrow is gonna be a fun day.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Outlawwww hi (hug)

I like the new social tags lol, like everyone didnt know already.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I do. I'll tell you about it later.

I just ordered an R4 last night, so I hope that comes in soon. And, I still don't have my PS3 back, so I've been staring at my Gran turismo 5 case for three days now, not being able to do anything with it.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
what about me kayloz D:
Meh, I always knew you'd come back anyway. You love us tooooo much to leave forever. :p

Parents left to Maryland for the weekend, my sisters throw a small (8-10 people) party in the basement, i being the buzz kill i am, inform our parents. Tomorrow is gonna be a fun day.
**** move. I'd be so mad if I was them lol.

I like the new social tags lol, like everyone didnt know already.
Inorite? They're hilariously redundant.

So anyone else have a horrible habit of procrastination?
Ummm habit? More like story of my life.

I just ordered an R4 last night, so I hope that comes in soon.
Ahhh~ why not an Acekard? I keep saying the R4 is becoming obsolete. :(

I mean, you probably won't have any major problems (I haven't yet), but more and more new games are requiring extra patching to work on the R4.

I've heard of some new firmware for the R4, though, which I might check out.....

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
:never actually saw that vid before: Hahalol
I wanna reserve a wifi spot with KayLo!

Man I'm so restless this morning, and quite joyful! I hope everyone has an amazing sunday :3

Top Bottom