• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
lol the one in PA right?

lol she was like extra anorexic/walkin twig status so you would be normal skinny.
Forgot to answer this: idk if it was in PA, but Karina said it was on the EC, so it might've been. It was a Justin.tv stream.... Justin Wong got first, and a Viper named wolfsomething got second.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
@Were: Lol, April of this year and if you are on master ppp on page: 483
yes I actually remembered that convo and looked for it. I'm just that creepy :3
Have fun with starcrack!

I need a cat related sig now. hmmm
Woah, nice memory. XD

And yes, Starcraft should be called Starcrack; I even have it on a flashdrive so I can play it at school, lol.

@Umbra: I'm in the middle of that **** too. :(

Anyway, I have to wear glasses to school tomorrow because I have pink eye! :(

At least I have my new MGS alert ringtone to cheer me up...

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Tetris DS, Standard Line Clear, 390,000. This was a huge pain in the @$$, and now I'm sharing my accomplishment so everyone can not notice it.

bigman40

Smash Master
Papers and preparation? How about papers and finals now? LOL

It's my finals week and we're already getting ate up from presentations, reports (papers/essays are low tier), and exams.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
damn, that sucks. My finals aren't until next week

I still have a bunch of papers to do though.... but with a circa survive concert to help me through the week ^_^

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
Two papers and two major exams for me, which I've been freaking out on since the exams are pretty much get-an-epic-grade-or-retake-the-course exams, and one of the papers.

Sleep, I knew thee well, and we shall meet again in a week.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Good luck to everyone with papers and finals! It'll all be worth it when you're makin dat $$$.

wolfkrone, i met him over the summer, it was a weird experience.
Haha, why was it weird?

I was pretty impressed by his Viper.... it was probably the best one I've seen on stream so far. Really liked how he adjusted to Justin's Cammy -- just too bad he couldn't take that last game. :(

Anyway, I have to wear glasses to school tomorrow because I have pink eye! :(
Ick. :urg: Hope that clears up soon.

Tetris DS, Standard Line Clear, 390,000. This was a huge pain in the @$$, and now I'm sharing my accomplishment so everyone can not notice it.
I don't know what that score means, but it sounds high, so good job lol.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Kennypop! I need that over 21 badge, and I am sure I qualify for dat nightowl!

I wish all of you luck on your exams/papers! Go Go Pikas!

@Tsum: Good work, that sounds so tedious, I could never get a score that high.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
sooo, who else is suffering through papers and preparation for finals now?

I miss sleep -_-
Me, haha. Meh, CS160 is easy.

Good news pikas. It looks like my schedule is starting to clear up now, so I think I will be able to get back into the scene again! I'm so excited! *gets back to work on HitoChu*

Also Kenny, please change my name to Rakurai in the op. And how's it looking with the santa hat badges? Thx.

King~

Smash Champion
Good luck to everyone with papers and finals! It'll all be worth it when you're makin dat $$$.

Haha, why was it weird?

I was pretty impressed by his Viper.... it was probably the best one I've seen on stream so far. Really liked how he adjusted to Justin's Cammy -- just too bad he couldn't take that last game. :(
idk like i gave him props for winning the tourney while we where both waiting for money.

he asked if i played SF, i was like naw. then he told me to play him on xboxlive. so im like O.o and he laughs and starts talking about playing online.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
alright will make all the changes when i come back home ;o

Why is your icon ivy?
It's my crew's mascot. One day we were all sittin around as someone messed around in classic mode and they got GIANT IVYSAUR! We loved how the announcer made it sound all epic and menacing when it's just ivysaur and ivysaur is like the least threatening thing possible. Then the ivysaur just fell off and gimped itself in about two seconds and made the deepest "IVYYYYY!" ever. Fin.

:002:

Metatitan

Smash Master
I don't have very good luck with finals, in high school I was always sick. This time someone decided to set a trash can on fire and our dorm got to stand out in the cold for two hours while the fire department did almost nothing :D

I took my second final on 3 and a half hours of sleep :<

dRevan64

Smash Journeyman
Two papers and two major exams for me, which I've been freaking out on since the exams are pretty much get-an-epic-grade-or-retake-the-course exams, and one of the papers.

Sleep, I knew thee well, and we shall meet again in a week.
Like the way I do it, my exams are in January. I get a few weeks off first. Good ****.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
At the moment I'm really liking Airto Moreira, Black Atlantic, Drive Like Maria, Tokyo Jihen, Two Door Cinema Club, Latinsizer, Sebastien Tellier, Soundgarden's new stuff, Hello Seahorse!, Crystal Castles and Camera Obscura.

EDIT: I also have to mention some of my all time favorites such as MGMT, Los Kung-FU Monkeys, capsule, Nortec Collective, Zoe, Iruma Rioka, Streetlight Manifesto, Sublime, Bob Marley, The Strokes, Gorillaz, Misfits, Heroes del Silencio, Blu&Exile and Minus the Bear to mention a few.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That hat makes me giggle.

It's so flat! I like it.

EDIT: @~auto: Alby recommended Blu to me the other day and linked me to his/their(?) most recent album.... guess I should definitely listen to it now that it's been recc'd twice!

Top Bottom