• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
That's slightly racist, sir.

But I am so inclined to agree.

EDIT: @Phil.

EDIT2: ****, I can't do ninja edits?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
as a side note, at the one hundred and sixty fourth hour mark, i have completed every quest in xenoblade. time to grind the last few levels to ninety nine and beat all the level hundred+ enemies

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
White paper is best for clarity and contrast.

Also, raw carrot > raw potato, I'll give you that. But cooked? Come on now. Potato's just too damn good.
You should have a nice carrot creme, lightly roasted carrots or carrot cake to see that cooked carrot isn't limited to boiled carrots.
Incorrect, things always get better as they get whiter. Son.
Ginger chicks are as white as they get and I ain't ****ing no ginger girl. Your argument is invalid
Natural redheads aren't always ginger btw.

EDIT: Berry Punch tumblr is hilarious. I can see this at APEX.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr...449624&Signature=PZV6Oyra4ZIno5QsGATzW7aMaZE=

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Wheat bread > white bread

Brown rice > white rice

Brown eggs > white eggs

Brown sugar > common white sugar (depends, some white sugars are better)

Your body says so. And the taste is not that much different- the taste is even better in eggs. As for sugar, brown sugar is just less processed.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I can't really taste the difference between eggs but everything else tastes better with less processing. Brown rice is <3.

And I guess I didn't multiquote the artificial flavor posts. Uh... artificial flavoorings blow. Specially strawberry flavoring.

.AC.

Smash Lord
I can't really taste the difference between eggs but everything else tastes better with less processing. Brown rice is <3.

And I guess I didn't multiquote the artificial flavor posts. Uh... artificial flavoorings blow. Specially strawberry flavoring.
only if it's brown because it got pollo favorito sauce on it :D

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Wait a minute, Isn't brown sugar washed through harmless chemicals to make it white and more dissolved when being stirred in a liquid like tea?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Wait a minute, Isn't brown sugar washed through harmless chemicals to make it white and more dissolved when being stirred in a liquid like tea?
/Can't tell if troll, or just doesn't know/

Basically, brown sugar is from molasses. Common white sugar is from sugar canes, but it is much more processed as it takes more to make the sugar into dry, bleached crystals than it does for molasses to just be dried. There are other white sugars, like from the stevia plant, that are better, and I'm sure there's sugar from honey somewhere out there too. Splenda/Aspartame/Sweet-N-Low/insert artificial sugar here is terrible.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Alcohol in general is pretty bad for you, unless you're talking red wine which has been shown to be healthy in moderation.

Sugars do increase the risk of cancer. :o But really, I don't even avoid sugars at all, I just avoid high fructose corn syrup. That stuff is the evil of all foods.

/edit- Well, I do avoid artificial sugars too.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Welcome to the health club. :bee:

If you want me to give you a bunch more info, just send me a PM. And no, I'm not a vegetarian/vegan/anorexic/organic loyal (ok, so I would like to be an organic loyal, but that's way too expensive yo). I can let you know what to avoid. And it's not everything, or even most things. You just gotta read them labels. :D

/edit: About the hot dogs, just get hfcs free buns & condiments and get quality wieners like Hebrew National. You'll be fine.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
As I was reading it I was making notes in my head about which rules I wanted to point out, but they all ended up being lol worthy. The best has to be either the Smash Ball rule or the character lock rule, they're both just . . . ugh.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Restriction on controller useage?... Wii mote + chuck plox :(

Why are diddy, DDD, and IC banned when they are playing FFAs and/or items o.O

They banned CGs, gimping, and edgehogging... Which....

Ganon, Link, and CF are all very vulnerable to them. I knew they'd make a ruleset cater to them.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Welcome to the health club. :bee:

If you want me to give you a bunch more info, just send me a PM. And no, I'm not a vegetarian/vegan/anorexic/organic loyal (ok, so I would like to be an organic loyal, but that's way too expensive yo). I can let you know what to avoid. And it's not everything, or even most things. You just gotta read them labels. :D

/edit: About the hot dogs, just get hfcs free buns & condiments and get quality wieners like Hebrew National. You'll be fine.
You should go vegan.

Meat sucks.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yeah, I probably will go vegan at some point in my life. No guarantees I'll be staying that way, though. My bf wants to go vegan, so we'll be making mostly vegan meals and if I want anything more, I won't be cooking much of it because I'd be the only one eating it.

I just love me some turkey, lasagna, eggs cooked in any delicious way, cheese, and the occasional bologna or fried chicken & sauce from Cane's (look it up). It's not like I eat any of that every day, I just probably wouldn't be giving it up entirely.

Top Bottom