• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Scatz

Smash Champion
LOL, that. It was my MM against Seibrik (Hai if you name search :D). He D-threw me and I had no DJ, so I had the balls to try to land then jump again while the stage was moving upwards. Needless to say, I was successful in making everyone go "WTF?!!@#!>@#!@#$J@#N$R@JNR" during that tourney.

Otherwise, it's pretty normal for me. I just like doing risky stuff.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Lol, I don't have my oldest vids. I deleted them cause it disgusted me whenever I ended up seeing my inferior self.

PZ

Smash Lord
I found the image off google, cropped it, and then added text to it o.o;;

I have the full image file still on my laptop.. but i can't find it on google anymore LOL (on school pc)
I cannot keep up with this thread anymore! Stupid tests! O makes sense I forgot cropping existed... btw I used sense right or is it since you literary smarties!?

PZ

Smash Lord
Hmm can't contribute to this...o well. Might as well edit this while the posting spree has stopped...nah that ok ussi with the power of cropping I might find something more preferable.

Top Bottom