• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Esca

Smash Champion
My appreciation to the one who gifted me premium, obviously.
Look at it this way, it sounds infinitely better than "Kasrani".

It could be so much worse. I could've used something like "Kawaii." :applejack:
Or you could've not used anything like a real man would..

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Welp back to
BERO
in High School Melee days.

BER~roll the RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~O

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Or you could've not used anything like a real man would..
I remember we teamed once and called ourselves 4-Lettered E Word to mimic Mr. 3000 and his brother.

And we sucked ***. :applejack:

@auto: For awhile before Kasrani and after Puffball64, I actually was ~Espy.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Hey ESAM! Hey Espy! I haven't been around here in awhile. I remember a few years ago when we would all go on the xat chat. Those are honestly some of my best memories of being on smashboards, haha. Also the time we raided one of the character boards with hamtaro avatars. I miss those days. What has everyone been up to?

IxxI

Smash Fence
Hey Scatz! What's been going on in the smash scene? I feel like I haven't been here in over 2 years. I got interested in SC2 in the last year. SC2 is dying now and being taken over by LoL so I just decided to start focusing on Uni.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Idk. I'm actually retired from smash due to lack of time or money (Last tourney I had was Apex 2012). I've gotten into dancing (shuffle) lately. Most I know about what happened is that MK got banned after Apex, then the committee disbanded, disabling the ban on MK. Though now, the community is pretty split since they hosting MK legal and banned tourneys now.

I just come by to chat with friends on here, then get back to life.

Roller

Smash Legend
Unless dojo has been going out of state, they have been at least sometimes. He has multiple recent(ish) mk banned results according to Rajam's Regional stat-based PR project thingy.

Now that I think about it, I remember seeing gnes have an mk next to his name the other week. So yeah, ok.

Did Denti switch to hosting mk-legal only? Or stop hosting?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I wouldn't know. Anything Dallas has is mostly just Dallas-Houston and North Texas.
San Antonio is kinda done with Smash altogether, with the exception being bigger tournaments or small, in-town events. :applejack:

Roller

Smash Legend
I pretty much only play at tourneys/sometimes the night before nowadays.

Also. Life news. I registered for what should be my last semester (assuming things work the way I want them to) this morning.

This has yet to even begin to sink in...

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
@auto: For awhile before Kasrani and after Puffball64, I actually was ~Espy.
I though ~espymatic looked dumb so I just left it at ~espy, lol.

Btw, I remember making a blog about handwriting and you never posted a picture of yours even though you said you would.

EDIT: I think this was back when you were still Puffball64 and the Tournament Director group was still a thing.
Hey ESAM! Hey Espy! I haven't been around here in awhile. I remember a few years ago when we would all go on the xat chat. Those are honestly some of my best memories of being on smashboards, haha. Also the time we raided one of the character boards with hamtaro avatars. I miss those days. What has everyone been up to?
I remember I was Chef.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Luckay can't team with me anymore at APEX due to girlfriend johns, are any other good Pikas going that would perhaps like to team? Wolf/Pika is surprisingly solid, they follow up eachothers moves very nicely :)

:059:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
My definition of "good" is pretty loose haha, I'm mostly entering doubles because this team is a lot of fun anyways. I'm down to team if you're actually interested.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm also having significant other johns, I'm supposed to be teaming with my boyfriend but he's not going to know if he can even make it in time for dubs until much closer to the tournament date. I would be interested in teaming but I'm looking for someone who does not mind us being mutual back-ups for each other, I don't want to screw anyone out of having a partner :c

Denti

Smash Master
Unless dojo has been going out of state, they have been at least sometimes. He has multiple recent(ish) mk banned results according to Rajam's Regional stat-based PR project thingy.

Now that I think about it, I remember seeing gnes have an mk next to his name the other week. So yeah, ok.

Did Denti switch to hosting mk-legal only? Or stop hosting?
I'm anti ban good sir

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I got you Pidge, that's fine. If we're both partnerless a week before APEX then we'll team :p

Stealth, are you going to be at APEX?

And nonono I didn't mean to insinuate that Luckay was either of those things X__x he definitely knows what he's doing with this team better than I do lol

:phone:

Top Bottom