• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I like knowing that Falcon is back but I wonder how we'll turn out since this game appears to be a lot more ground based according to the E3 build impressions.

Thor

Smash Champion
Hopefully Pika won't have swordsmen/women (MK aside) issues, or position on tier list may fall... Pika didn't like Marth in either installment so far...

but YES! Captain Falcon is back - right after I was telling some people yesterday he was practically guaranteed in.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Pika took all kinds of heat in the Melee tier list for a while. We bounce back from that ****.

This roster is seriously just coal for my hype train now.

Hurry up October.

Thor

Smash Champion
I don't have any drawings on my wall.

At this point I just want Jigglypuff, Ness, Falco, and Meta Knight back, and I'll be content with the roster. Not perfect (GnW, among others), but everyone I really wanted back will be back.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
White bear walls would be nice though. Like a mural of Polar bears playing in a snow castle or something.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I like how Thor neglects to mention the Dark Lord himself as a non-confirmed character.

Your pristine white walls will not spare you from the glorious evil champion of darkness. He is coming. His reveal will dwarf all.

Thor

Smash Champion
Maaaaaaaaaan said:
I like how Thor neglects to mention the Dark Lord himself as a non-confirmed character.
Wait why would I want a bad, slow, kind of ugly clone of the manliest character in Smash? Captain Falcon is awesome, that other guy isn't.

*looks around*

I need to get myself some Light Arrows ASAP.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Posted this on fb but just in case: gotta cancel movie night tonight, went out & got stuck without a ride ;; I'll let you guys know when I reschedule!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Leaf, take my car-- we're rescuing KayLo.

OH wait, you have a [ new ] car. Freaking fancy as **** inside lighting.
And smooth ride. Makes an tiny Asian want to drift.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
You really can't.

San Japan is this weekend and if I see anything with a tail I'll leave Prime alone.

Better yet, I'll teach him to hunt!

PZ

Smash Lord
I would like to say I love that falcon is back in and now the martha (Lucina) I always wanted is in...(moveset looks similar)

Oh yea! The Dark Lord, Blood Falcon, Old Man Falcon pants should all be re skins of falcon<3

I personally think falcon will be better than he was in brawl at least. He is not a good character for he kinda moves with the game similar to kirby but in the opposite way(I don't even either). The slower gameplay of brawl and 64 complimented kirby while the fast gameplay of melee and SSB4 compliments falcon.

Oh yea every character in 64 pretty much got nerfed along the series for they will never be that good again lol.

Sadface, I saw title and was like hmm I might join in tonight than read this page and was like NOPE...

The recent posts were funny too however I don't quite get the digimon reference :(

Meh this post was longzzzzz....

Top Bottom