• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Btw maaaaaan, when I saw that you could fly around on latias, Io basically knew that this remake was specifically made for me. They saw my speedruns, they deemed me worthy

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Thanks y'all. We keep it hot as much as it can't be too crunk.

I'm not he biggest proprietor of amazing streaming a (albeit I get told by my viewers that I'm really funny) but I will be streaming drunk Mario party tonight if anyone wants to watch me and 3 friends hate each other
Drunk Mario Party Race. My group of 4 vs your group of 4.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
My laptop's new charger needs to hurry the hell up. I keep missing stuff.

Happy late bday Beros.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Late thanks to ya's. Progression of events didn't go as planned, but winging it still turned out well.
Mario Party didn't last too long, The Evil Within was missing a controller, but a dose of every little thing,
this Asian sailed off with the Kraken.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You had Kraken? You lucky *******, good on ya. Mixed or straight?

Ironically, I came home today to my new laptop charger. We back.

Last edited:

Vale

Smash Ace
I was playing for glory and it looks like I was playing against "vale :3"

Same guy? Sup, btw peeps.
Nope. I can't connect to the wifi on campus. And my circle pad is currently super broken.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
the pace here is nice and slow i see. been playing a lot of robin and bowser on wifi lately. I have to say, the amount of people i see rolling is tragic. even people with decent tech are rolling all over the place, and im literally winning because im reading their rolls even when they have better tech skill than me.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
It's the way the 3DS controls are I bet. One shield button and no convenient grab option (like z) means most people try shield grabbing and if you run while holding shield, you roll.

Thor

Smash Champion
I don't drop in as much as I should, but happy (very) late birthday Geoberos!

Also, since I had Wario problems in Brawl, I now know I will [at least] secondary Little Mac: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szd9f7i1Qo8 I may still have to figure out how to actually grab him, but this seems like a decent answer to Wario.

Also still trying to find a main - if MK's range were as large as his GFX I would already have put him next to my main icons (and I may go back to Link in Melee), but his pivot ftilt is super bad. At this point I'm looking at Pikachu, Sheik, ZSS, Ness, and maybe Diddy Kong (whose recovery is even weirder now). And still trying to see if I can properly play Marth/Lucina and/or learn Shulk, since Shulk's monado arts seem really good.

Thor

Smash Champion
Thor, you're a horrible person. Grab release -> KO punch.

Horrible, horrible.

Think of all the Wario mains crying.
Relax, it doesn't KO until at least 23% on FD (and that was just a level 9 AI in training, so if it wasn't vectoring, then they can survive it higher).

I'm just glad his SH dair doesn't autocancel anymore - that thing was awful to deal with in Brawl (at least for me)...

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
tbh maxton i havent had any issues with rolling by accidentally buffering or something, i think people just are dumb and roll because they think its good and have never been punished for rolling before, especially given that wifi allows for it to be safer. Its funny to me i guess cuz i get so many kills due to reading bad rolls. Like, someone is in front of me, rolls behind me, immediately rolls in front of me again and i just grab them since they literally did nothing. wtf is that ****, who does that???

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
To be fair, Chrono Phantasma has an awful button input compared to Continuum Shift.

I forgot about this thread because it died for a week.
Someone play League with me when I get off work. :3

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I just guess quarter circle, half circle, and "dragon punch" specials and I win ... one out of fifty matches.
:phone:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So, I've been vomiting nonstop all day, and I'm pretty sure one of you is responsible. Who's trying to take the Ice Kween's throne?!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I don't get sick nor do I practice witchcraft, so I couldn't have spread some disease nor have even hexed you with anything. It was probably Stealth since he's always deathly ill. I know it's been awhile since he traveled anywhere, but he probably put some sleeper cells in you the last time you saw him so that you wouldn't suspect him by the time they awoke. Stealthy indeed.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
So, I've been vomiting nonstop all day, and I'm pretty sure one of you is responsible. Who's trying to take the Ice Kween's throne?!
Sorry Kaylo, I believe my friend got onto my account and did the deed. Only description I can give you is that he's short and brown. First name: Jack, Last name: Daniels

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
It was just an assumption and who knows, maybe it was stronger than she initially thought and it overtook her.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You know what Maan, since everyone else is too macho to say it, I MISSED YOU TOO (whether I was included or not <3).

Also, I made it. Long live the Kween, y'all.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Missed most of y'all as well.

Also long live the queen.

Also it took me a couple minutes to understand the SA crack. I really gotta get out of this state sometime.

Top Bottom