• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Don't puke. ;x
Luckily, I made it through the entire day without vomiting once, lol. By the grace of partying wisdom passed down through generations.....

Edit: Kaylo, just pick one. If Fence wins, someone is going to request a custom title for me that reads, "The Fence."
Fence it is!

Sounds like a furry gangbang
Wish you coulda been there. =X

Any tasty cookies? :)
Oh, man..... you don't even know the half of it, lol.

Oh and I am officially a Houndour now. So now your loyal puppy is a hellhound ;).
Sick. That's so bad***.

Sounds like the Melee pikas have some explaining to do.
I promised I wouldn't tell....... :urg:!

@Gallax: Really? I've been doin' it wrong this entire time, lol.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
How do you pronounce Xiivi? I say "Zee-Vee" :x

Kirkon

Smash Cadet
Dunno yet! My parents couldn't decide what to get me, so they just gave me money, and I won't know about the rest of my gifts until later tonight/over the weekend...... I'll update you once I've gotten everything, hehe.

And why do I get 40 pinches?! I'm not that old!!! :mad:!
Oh, I'm so sorry *pinches 39x*

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Well, who actually pronounces screennames anyway? Usually, I just look and say "It's that guy." Either that, or I recognize it by spelling it out in my head, not saying it. I think most people don't have a clue how to pronounce their own name, unless someone brings it up. Like, TUSM. At first, I wanted it to be "Tee-You-Ess-Em." But, a friend of mine called me "Tuh-Sum." It kinda stuck and I just went with it.

And I know about the capital letters. Just taking a different approach.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
if you wanted TEE YOU ESSS EM you should have done T.U.S.M.
That crossed my mind, but since Melee only allowed four character names, I used TUSM.

But, at this point, T.U.S.M. doesn't look right to me. It's too obvious that the letters stand for something. There's a bit more mystery in TUSM.

Initiate sleep process.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I dun have a problem with people pronouncing my name..... just with people spelling it. KayLo (good), KLO (also good), Kalo (wrong, player from TX), Kailo (wrong, player from I dunno where), Kayla (wtf), Kala....

People, wtf, l2spell. ;-;

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
I don't really have any problem what so ever with people pronouncing or spelling mine XD Pronunciation is pretty straight forward. And when I introduce myself, I always start off with some phrase like this: "Call me Kitt. Two T's" and then I hold up two fingers for emphasis =P

Mew.

Dublio

Smash Ace
People keep referring to me as the devil for some reason. They take one look at my name call me "Diablo" or something. Its pronounced Duh-bli-o or Du-bli-o. =3

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
People usually get Ussi right... I prefer "Ooo - see" but I get some "you - see". I made a new tag caused "Usay?" Cause of that one time someone tried to say it with an accent.

Then there is the other word people get from my name...

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Uhh...people confuse me with Kaylo sometimes on xat cause they don't know how to read =X.

I dun have a problem with people pronouncing my name..... just with people spelling it. KayLo (good), KLO (also good), Kalo (wrong, player from TX), Kailo (wrong, player from I dunno where), Kayla (wtf), Kala....

People, wtf, l2spell. ;-;
I'll teach them how to spell! *Punches hand.* :mad:

I don't really have any problem what so ever with people pronouncing or spelling mine XD Pronunciation is pretty straight forward. And when I introduce myself, I always start off with some phrase like this: "Call me Kitt. Two T's" and then I hold up two fingers for emphasis =P

Mew.
D'aww what a cute kitten.

People keep referring to me as the devil for some reason. They take one look at my name call me "Diablo" or something. Its pronounced Duh-bli-o or Du-bli-o. =3
How about I just call you Doubles?

People usually get Ussi right... I prefer "Ooo - see" but I get some "you - see". I made a new tag caused "Usay?" Cause of that one time someone tried to say it with an accent.

Then there is the other word people get from my name...
Uhhh??? *Ponders.*

If someone pronounces my name wrong, then they need to go to a class to fix they're speech impediment.
Whatever you say Smallman.

People refer to me in four letters.... or sometimes just... yo! pikachu-guy.....
LDPK Freeze?

im just stealth. and that never gets mispronounced lol
Okay Steal Th.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
People just call me Bunny. There's some people who can't pronounce my real name though. >_<

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Xiivi!!! Loyal puppy gonna git you!!! *shakes fist at title*

Lol @everyone who has name problems..... there's a lot of stupid people in the Smash community who can't read/spell, apparently. :laugh:

Stealth, you forgot Neji..... he doesn't mispronounce your name, but he ALWAYS calls you "Stelath." XD

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Xiivi!!! Loyal puppy gonna git you!!! *shakes fist at title*
Oh...you want me to do something about that? :lick:

Hmm...*Thinks of something new to do as punishment for someone.*

*Rams Xiivi into Team Rocket with Houndoom horns and they all go blasting off again!!!....Wooooooobbuffet!*

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Some people say "Care-in-uh" or "Car-in-uh". It's "Kuh-reen-uh" though. Some people say my last name as "Cay" wtf? >_>;
Car-in-uh Cay.... :urg: I feel for you, lol.

People can't pronounce my real name at all..... it's "KEN-duhl," but I've gotten "Kendell," "Candle," "Krendall".......... wtf, where'd the "r" come from?!?!?!

Also, this one girl in high school insisted on calling me Kendy...... I wanted to punch her in the face every time she said it. x.x!

*Rams Xiivi into Team Rocket with Houndoom horns and they all go blasting off again!!!....Wooooooobbuffet!*
Teehee!

EDIT: After saying it out loud..... Bunny, I think "Car-in-uh Cay" is the hoodification of your name. =O

Top Bottom