• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Stealth is spreading his ideas! We must find him and all his followers and put an end to them!
What? Someone needs my ban hammer services?

Any Pikachu main who does not convert to Hamism within the next 42 hours will be temporarily room banned from the Pikachu forum.

I'm so serious.

No, really, I am.

(I don't even think I can do that, lolol.)

@Boom: Pretty sure you stole Bigman's Ham.

!Boom!

Smash Journeyman
Get on that melee and street fighter 4 haha. I still go to small local brawl tourneys with friends. Still doing pretty well. How you guys been...

Gosh darn it bigman. Gotta change it then.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Get on that melee and street fighter 4 haha. I still go to small local brawl tourneys with friends. Still doing pretty well. How you guys been...

Gosh darn it bigman. Gotta change it then.
Uhh, I semi-quit Brawl, lol. I'm thinking about getting into Melee, but I don't think I have the time to practice enuff. :(

Brawl is getting boring for me, though. SF4 looks hella fun, but none of my friends play it often enough for me to really get into it, and all I have is a PS2 and a Wii. :mad:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Eh, I'm not going to expand on my view of Brawl at the moment, but no, I'm not going to pick up Snake, lol. Already tried and failed with him multiple times anyway.

Thanks, Boom. <3

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hehe, I appreciate you guys trying to help, but the fact is that Brawl just doesn't do it for me anymore. It's not just me getting bored with a character, because that's happened before, and I've gotten over it.

I just really took a good look at where I think the game is going, and I don't like what I see -- for me. I'm not trying to kill anyone else's love for the game, but at the moment, it's not fun, so I'm not going to play it. It's as simple as that.

I may get into it in another few weeks, I might not.... *shrug* We'll see how it goes. I still play every once in a while, but we mostly do doubles or FFAs or Ganon challenges, lol.

gallax

Smash Hero
you post girly and your avi is girly. you must be a girl.

kaylo, i say its a good thing that you are taking a break. i do that often and its helps a lot.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I enjoy SF4, but if you are looking for a change, I wouldn't suggesting switching to it. It is just as campy as Brawl. The only reason it appears to be fast is because each round has a really short timer.

If you want to play a faster paced fighter, I would suggest Blazblue or something like that.

I still have a undying love for Brawl. Probably has to do with the community that I am surrounded by.

Famous

Smash Champion
Too many jab combo's in Melty Blood...It's a decent game though

Speaking of Melty Blood...I have the Boss music playing on FD in Brawl...The track is called "The End Of 1000 years"

Top Bottom