• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
mightyena is one of the VERY few non-fail 3rd gen pokemon, i have to admit.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Mightyena and Poochyena are both utterly adorable.
Those two and Absol are some of my few favorites from third gen

Taeran

Smash Journeyman
I personally thought Xixxi had given up on his zero post count and given up the title.

That won't happen for a while though, lol

altairian

Smash Lord
...15 months or so

EDIT: OH **** I'm ********! I can't read! It's the license PLATES that are suspended. Not my license. Holy **** I feel so much better now.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
...15 months or so

EDIT: OH **** I'm ********! I can't read! It's the license PLATES that are suspended. Not my license. Holy **** I feel so much better now.
It sounds like I missed something lulzy?

D:

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I think we can all agree my new avi is pretty ****ing adorable. ;3
inb4kennybeingahater
inb4bunnnysiscuter
inb4randompost
;3

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
You can ignore this begging post. Alternate to begging: Finding Daria epsiodes on the internet is hard.

*Slides in*
I need a favor! Do any of you guys register your nintendo products? (I hope not) Because I'm a beggy wierdo and need some registration codes for coins to get free stuff!

I would owe you big time, I need these nintendo hanafuda cards, why oh why did they run out of the game and watch ds game?!
I have 300 coins only 500 more to go /sob

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
You can try [your local DVD store] for Daria episodes. Good show.

No talking about illegal downloading!

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Do as she says. Not as she does. Especially on the weekends.

You couldn't handle a night in Kaylo's life lol I'll bet there's like...okay. Ever see the broom scene in Fantasia? Imagine that with alcohol. ;)

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I'd go drinking with Kaylo but I don't wanna be drunk in Philly lol. I wouldn't be able to get home and I don't....like sleeping at other people's houses. I always feel like something will go wrong and I'll get blamed D=

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Funny thing is I can't go to my local dvd store Daria is notorious for having only the movie on dvd. Everything else is a bootleg off of ebay :)
....Oh well I'll wait to next year when they plan to finally give it proper dvd-license.
Being drunk anywhere sounds horrible. I couldn't imagine what that feels like. Were, who is that in your avatar?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You couldn't handle a night in Kaylo's life lol I'll bet there's like...okay. Ever see the broom scene in Fantasia? Imagine that with alcohol. ;)
Lol! ..........Yeah, you right. XD

My life isn't as crazy as it used to be (2 straight weeks of being completely ****ed up day & night, anyone?), but I do like to have fun. :)

Within reason. Not trying to end up in the hospital ever again. @.@

I'd go drinking with Kaylo but I don't wanna be drunk in Philly lol. I wouldn't be able to get home and I don't....like sleeping at other people's houses. I always feel like something will go wrong and I'll get blamed D=
That is such a weird reason to not wanna sleep at somebody else's house, lol. Just do iiiiit~ I'll take care of you, don't worry. ;)

drinkin be fun
Kyoshi, you should listen to this man. He is very wise.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh yes, I'm a poor, poor misguided person for drinking on the weekends.

How will I ever have a happy, fulfilling life this way?!?!?!?!

Ephyon

Smash Champion
you poor poor misguided people

somehow something being fun makes it not dumb..........

no, just no
well I don't drink as well, but doing it with moderation won't bring you any harm. if you drink one glass of wine/beer during meals it's alright, and both of them have beneficial effects on the body (we're always talking about one glass per meal, mind you)

Oh yes, I'm a poor, poor misguided person for drinking on the weekends.

How will I ever have a happy, fulfilling life this way?!?!?!?!
*gives a bottle of rum*
here you go, have fun. :D drink it all, when you return the bottle to me I don't even want to see a drop inside!

bigman40

Smash Master
drinking responsibly is actually good for your body. It's just that people get addicted to it, and then it gets bad.

Also, Kaylo gonna have to start explainin' how da hell she got in the hospital.

altairian

Smash Lord
you poor poor misguided people

somehow something being fun makes it not dumb..........

no, just no
when it's fun, it's not dumb >_>
it's dumb when **** starts to get out of control.

Personally, I only drink like once a month, max (and I haven't had anyone to party with lately so I haven't been drinking at all). Hanging out drunk is different than just hanging out, and it's fun as hell to do once in a while.

Top Bottom