• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
*resists, RESISTS!!!*

I would so get into a debate with you, but I don't wanna take over the social thread with KH again. ><

But: that's interesting.
I'm sorry but...what debate? That I didn't like the first one at first? It was my OPINION. Also I realize I was the minority there cause I said I'M LIKE THE ONLY ONE ON EARTH. So yeah. Take that. =3

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm sorry but...what debate? That I didn't like the first one at first? It was my OPINION. Also I realize I was the minority there cause I said I'M LIKE THE ONLY ONE ON EARTH. So yeah. Take that. =3
Well, I didn't mean debate as in.... I think you're wrong. I guess I just meant more of an.... opinionated discussion?

I just like talking about KH, lol. And arguing/debating/whatever about it even though at the end of the day, there's obviously no right or wrong answer.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I've said it before and I'll say it agian pika drama has nothing on Peach board drama and I mean both Peach boards.

Happy Halloween guys! I slept most of the day away however, I found a lollipop outside. My day is blessed indeed.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Our drama (should I say our?, I don't really matter) is really nothing, Sorta like jigglypuff drama, except without the really cool snarky banter and the fact that post actually happen here.

Edit: I always loved that Tim Burton short. Ah animation how I love thee.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, our drama really isn't that serious. Just some minor, stupid *****fests magnified by the peanut gallery making pointless posts about how drama is pointless.

We're still the most kick-*** board, though. :lick:

And now I'm out to go to dinner and a party. Happy Halloween, Pikas!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Me! I'm lame!

I haven't gone to the movies in years, last movie I saw in a theater was Chicken Run. I loath parties and haven't been to a non-relative party in about 11-12? years. I don't hang out nor do I randomly walk around outside.

There, none of you can beat my lame-ness.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Some TP bosses were epic but kinda easy to take down.
That dragon thing!! What an awesome fight!

When you think about it though, Link is like, inhumanly athletic. Just think of what he does during that fight. wtfhax

Just some minor, stupid *****fests magnified by the peanut gallery making pointless posts about how drama is pointless.
peanut gallery ownz u

Also: I think ALttP is the hardest. It took me YEARS to beat that game.

Then again, I got it for my 5th? birthday, and got stuck and then didn't play it for a long time.

Either way, some of the bosses are ridiculously hard, even by today's standards (assuming it's the first time you've played through the game)

I mean, there's one boss, he's like a moth dude, right? And the whole floor is like...it has like, treadmills I guess is the closest thing to call it. The whole floor has them, and some parts of the floor are moving in different directions so it's hard as hell to control Link. To add to that, the whole room (it's a rectangle shape) has spikes along the walls, and to add to THAT, some of the spikes will randomly detach and go across the room. It's crazy.

All that happens while fighting the boss, lol.

Then some of the bosses are stupidly easy. The one guy in the Water Temple (in fact, it's essentially the same boss as the Water Temple boss in OoT, but slightly different) is just like, an eye, covered by little...puffball things, that you hookshot off of him, slash twice, and repeat. Then once all the little puffballs are dead, he starts moving around pretty fast but he's still easy to beat because Link's sword has priority kinda like the MK:Kirby matchup ololol

*copy pastes all this in case security token happens to be missing or mismatched*

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
New custom title.
I think Kenny would agree that it fits me 100%, especially right now C8

edit: i have that alttp with four swords for my gba, but i got stuck and have no idea what to do
i haven't played it in months

IxxI

Smash Fence
All my friends are stoned except for me. I've decided to change my ways. It's funny as hell watching them.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Made it and stuffs.

I was gonna dot my nose black and paint my cheeks red and wear that to a tourney tonight but I didn't have a ride. :[

altairian

Smash Lord
So I spent about 8 hours today playing diablo 2, I leveled my single player sorc from 28ish to 53, ran through almost all of nightmare difficulty. It was pretty fun, sorc's are beasts XD

Who needs holidays when you have video games?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Holidays are nice. I got some candy and some sugar (ye~ah) and now School Days is being broadcasted on the Pika Xat. Pretty good Halloween for me. =D

Edit: YT error stalled School Days broadcast. Sadness.
EDIT2: Broadcast continued and the pikas lived happily ever after.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So I spent about 8 hours today playing diablo 2, I leveled my single player sorc from 28ish to 53, ran through almost all of nightmare difficulty. It was pretty fun, sorc's are beasts XD

Who needs holidays when you have video games?
!

I love Diablo 2. Too bad I no longer have my D2 case (just the expansion) so I can't reinstall it on my computer. Too bad my computer's broken so reinstalling it wouldn't matter anyway because it wouldn't be able to play without sucking.

My ol' friend says he has like 3 Diablo 2s (somehow) so he said he can give me a CD key and I can register it on Battle.net and download it there :D

Favorite class is Paladin, by far. I usually played on Battle.net, but the farthest I ever got on single player was with a Sorceress. I got to hell at like.. .. level 47 maybe? Could be wrong, but I remember being stupidly underleveled when I got to Hell, because Sorcs are just that good at single player I guess, lol.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Sorcs are powerful PvM for a long time. But since their attacks are elemental based when you reach hell you get ***** by the immunities. D:

Wow@you having the patience for single player mode. T_T

Pallies are broken as ****. Druids are teh bomb diggity.

altairian

Smash Lord
The only thing that's troublesome is cold/fire immune. I have to wait for my merc to kill those =\
I don't see how SP takes more patience than online. At least in SP you don't have to worry about a random lag spike ruining your day, and things are always actually where they appear in SP. And ATMA allows me to mule everything without having a bajillion mule characters. Overall I actually like SP better :p I just wish I had access to the "ladder only" stuff.

Druids are way too random. Necros are cool but take forever to kill anything, especially bosses. Trap assassins can be pretty fun, it's like playing a sorc without the OP! ;)

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Aww Halloween is over ;_; now ill have to find a new avy. Guess it is time to find Dahlia in a santa's helper outfit ^_^!

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
So I just got back from Warner Robins for the GA tourney. Didn't get to do singles because it got dark and my mom didn't like to drive when it was dark.

Lost to Nick Riddle 3-2 for $5
Beat Rayku 3-1? for $5
Lost to Chaz 3-0 for $5
Lost to Seibrik 3-0 for $5
Won, then Lost against Puma for $5 double or nothing.
Beat DanGR 2-1 for $1 (he never payed me <_<)
Impressed alot of people
Got my name across.

Yay me.

Also, Scatz is a hell of a cool person. Has a cool pikachu and yoshi and has awesome hacks that HE NEEDS TO SHARE! :mad:

I also forgot to take his money in a $5 MM ;)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I ****ing love Halloween.

Sadface that I missed drunk Prime on Skype (:(), but last night was fun as hell.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, yeah, that's what we all say.

You'll drink again the next time there's alcohol, I put money on it. =X

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Prime, stop being a wuss. KayLo can drink you under the table in no time.
Maybe...

Also, KayLo, where are the Halloween pics?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I could drink anyone here under the table (INCLUDING BEAR :p). Dunno who took pics last night.... we were passing around someone's camera, so I guess I won't know til they pop up on Facebook. x.x

So, who was in on the Skype call last night? I want the full story, and Prime doesn't remember anything, rofl.

Top Bottom