• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

altairian

Smash Lord
I was going to make a thread about this video but then i fugured yal mightve already fount it so i changed my mind instead ill give you the link in the PGD.

I think the theme here is thunder canceling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=530U-ZMz0Xk&feature=related
Since everybody else ignored it, I'll let ya know that we did find this vid a while back and it was tested and determined it's specific to lucario's forced getup animation. It might be possible on a few other characters but the timing would be different, and it's something you pretty much have no chance of pulling off in a match and so it's a neat "lolwtf" video and that's about it.

clowsui

Smash Legend
uh y.b.m. has either beaten thrzy or taken him to game 3, i don't remember

all the games were close too

in any case y.b.m. is harder to fight than chu for ally m2k AND holy :/ so good luck

PZ

Smash Lord
Since everybody else ignored it, I'll let ya know that we did find this vid a while back and it was tested and determined it's specific to lucario's forced getup animation. It might be possible on a few other characters but the timing would be different, and it's something you pretty much have no chance of pulling off in a match and so it's a neat "lolwtf" video and that's about it.
thanks for answering

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sounds good to me FanFanFan, but I gotta check to see if my new dorm even allows my Wii to go online.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yay, Espy! Sorry we didn't get to wifi before you left..... this whole moving business is getting ridiculously drawn out now.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It might be a pain but you should be able to get it online. Probably have to register it with the network or some such nonsense.
I'll be messing with my Wii after classes, book-buying, work study issues, parking permit issues, food, and buying supplies that I forgot to bring from home today.

@_@

Yay, Espy! Sorry we didn't get to wifi before you left..... this whole moving business is getting ridiculously drawn out now.
If I can get WiFi in my room (if not, I brought my Wii LAN thingy for wired connections), we can still play sometime.

Besides, remember that I'm going back home every now and then. If my house ever gets their internet back up, then I can definitely get online for summa dat.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'll be messing with my Wii after classes, book-buying, work study issues, parking permit issues, food, and buying supplies that I forgot to bring from home today.

@_@
First week of classes is always freaking hell. So many trips to practically every office on campus because they never get everything right the first time. -_-

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
First week of classes is always freaking hell. So many trips to practically every office on campus because they never get everything right the first time. -_-
Surprisingly, I got pretty much everything done on that list for today, at least.

I just gotta go deal with my money that I was SUPPOSE to get last semester from one work period that they didn't pay me for, and get books for the two classes I have tomorrow (in which they will tell me what books to buy).

There's other things I gotta do still that are not school related. I gotta get my Wii up and running (doing that right now), I need pillows since I forgot to pack some, a bed comforter, and my most recent insurance paper for my car so I can get a residential permit. Right now, my car's still at home and I'm stuck here at school.

Though the Steak Burgers give me all the reason to stay. <3~~~~

How's your first day been, Miss Kloz?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Espy: I'm not back yet. I'm only taking two classes this semester (all I could afford :(), and they start on Wednesday + Thursday.... it's not really a "going back to school" experience for me anyway since I'm taking them at UPenn, not Tufts.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
My router decided to **** out on me. =C I can't even access it for SOME reason. It's like someone changed my password >.<

Also the title of this thread keeps making me think of Dean from Supernatural. =D

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Surprisingly, I got pretty much everything done on that list for today, at least.

I just gotta go deal with my money that I was SUPPOSE to get last semester from one work period that they didn't pay me for, and get books for the two classes I have tomorrow (in which they will tell me what books to buy).

There's other things I gotta do still that are not school related. I gotta get my Wii up and running (doing that right now), I need pillows since I forgot to pack some, a bed comforter, and my most recent insurance paper for my car so I can get a residential permit. Right now, my car's still at home and I'm stuck here at school.

Though the Steak Burgers give me all the reason to stay. <3~~~~

How's your first day been, Miss Kloz?
Its funy, cuz i have to get my check from a work period i wasnt payed for either. maybe its a school wide conspiracy to pay us less since furloughs have ****ed everyone in the arse.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Espy: I'm not back yet. I'm only taking two classes this semester (all I could afford :(), and they start on Wednesday + Thursday.... it's not really a "going back to school" experience for me anyway since I'm taking them at UPenn, not Tufts.
Oh. Well that's cool I suppose. I envy those only having like, two classes to bother with. Just a smidgen.

Its funy, cuz i have to get my check from a work period i wasnt payed for either. maybe its a school wide conspiracy to pay us less since furloughs have ****ed everyone in the arse.
lol.

I checked to see if my Wii could get any internet connection. It's a no-go. Until I get internet back at home, I ain't going to be playing online Brawl for quite some time. I'll let you guys know when I'm available though.

Just ate my first Steak Burger back on campus. It tasted amazing. I missed this place. And my roommate is pretty cool too.

Kloz, when are you going back to the PikaXat?

PS: My signature. Should I change it?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'm poor (not rly) but I'm short on funds so I can't pay for all the courses I need and my family is also struggling with money as well. Also as you know by now I'm not attending pound4.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
;-;

No <3 for the Zangoose. Meh, I needed to change it anyways, it was just a filler.
Might change my avy soon too. I've been in a Blazey mood anyways.

Oh, and for the record Kloz, didn't you READ what DLW put? How ELSE should I have reacted?
lol. It's okay.

For me, it's like a note that says you care. <3

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Really?

For me, it's like 3-4 mouse clicks, and then I go about my day without ever thinking about it again. x.o

But, uh, sure, it means I <3 you. =D

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Really?

For me, it's like 3-4 mouse clicks, and then I go about my day without ever thinking about it again. x.o

But, uh, sure, it means I <3 you. =D
That hurts so good.
Good = bad. I can feel the love.
;-;
Love = hate.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Used to be Lucarios too, but they abandoned us. :mad:

We didn't want their furry ***** anyway. :mad:

I think they got replaced by a few Zeldas.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Are you going to the right one?

It's xat.com/highvoltageclan.

I haven't been in a while (like.... over a month or two), but I heard it's dead except for around midnight these days.

Touhou killed it, and a lot of people haven't gone back since then.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Used to be Lucarios too, but they abandoned us. :mad:

We didn't want their furry ***** anyway. :mad:

I think they got replaced by a few Zeldas.
The Lucario GD is chock full of 'Carios, Chus, and a bit of steak.
That picture is hilarious, but the worst part about it is that I dunno who the female is (the eyelashes are pretty feminine on both).

Gender swapping Sonic is creepy as hell...
Isn't that like, Rule 67 of the Internet?
Oops, just checked. It's Rule 63.

Top Bottom