• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I ate two milk and cereal bars, and I'm having a vanilla frappucino [no chocolate ;-;] with a chocolate milk on the side for later...

<3 my food account on campus.

altairian

Smash Lord
which anime?
and gotta love those zombie fairies :D
hard mode? try LUNATIC before complaining.
the horror...
I watched the most recent episode of Kimi ni Todoke and then I was watching Spice and Wolf.

And I've seen lunatic videos. There's not much difference. I'm pretty sure the bullets just move faster. Between the cat walk, the ridiculousness after the cat walk, and then Orin's crazy *** spell cards, stage 5 is an absolute nightmare to learn. Even more so because you have to actually beat the stage to unlock practice mode for it. Besides, didn't you say you play on normal? >_>

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
We reached 13,000 replies, yaaaay!

Pika social too good.

@Espy: I had to settle for yogurt. ;-; I kind of miss having access to unlimited food, but campus food is kind of meh..... you end up eating pretty much the same **** over and over, and a lot of it starts to taste the same. Plus it doesn't sit very well in the stomach.

And supposedly Tufts has really good food. :dizzy: I mean, it wasn't bad, but it definitely wasn't amazing.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
So we need 2,000 more replies for 1,000 pages, right? I don't really know. I have mine set to 40 post per page, so I see way less pages.

Player5

Smash Rookie
<3 my food account on campus.
I don't know how you stand it, campus food here is pretty bad. Not to mention the only place its free is in our student union, on the opposite side of campus from all my classes, so I can' just grab something between classes. :urg:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Come frutas y verduras.

You people (as in Espy) need to eat some more fruit and veggies. I had instant oatmeal, a banana and a piece of pineapple. The on campus food here is meh. Aside from the food that seems to come from the providers for an elementary school cafeteria we have Subway, BK and other miscelaneous food court places you see at your local mall. All of them run by clumsy half asleep students. Nothing special really.

EDIT: Alt, I finished Saikano yesterday. IDK if you have seen it but if you haven't you should. It's slow in some parts but it's really good overall.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The best part about unlimited campus food is stealing cups, bowls, cereal, fruit, and other non-cooked stuff to stock your room with.

So we need 2,000 more replies for 1,000 pages, right? I don't really know. I have mine set to 40 post per page, so I see way less pages.
I dunno, I use default settings, so it's on page 867 right now.

EDIT: Nvm, new page! 868. =D

Roller

Smash Legend
The best part about unlimited campus food is stealing cups, bowls, cereal, fruit, and other non-cooked stuff to stock your room with.
Yes. Completely agree. I don't think I'll need to buy silverware the rest of my life, lol. They make us pay like $70 in our mealplans to compensate for stolen goods here at UMich. So. I figured I might as well get what I'm paying for...

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
I'm currently sitting in my Databases class and not in the mood for databases today >.<

I was almost late too, because some bugger LOCKED HIS BIKE TO MINE. Seriously? WHY did they do that? Rargh.

Mreow!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Espy: I had to settle for yogurt. ;-; I kind of miss having access to unlimited food, but campus food is kind of meh..... you end up eating pretty much the same **** over and over, and a lot of it starts to taste the same. Plus it doesn't sit very well in the stomach.
I dunno. The gourmet food here on campus (ie: Everything except a Subway on campus) tastes amazing, and there's a pretty **** wide variety of foods to choose from that allow me to eat something unique for pretty much an entire month or so before I re-cycle through.

However, that doesn't happen too much, since I love eating certain things (Sirloin burgers, fettuccine shrimp pasta, beef burritos, steak, etc) more than just once a month.

I don't know how you stand it, campus food here is pretty bad. Not to mention the only place its free is in our student union, on the opposite side of campus from all my classes, so I can' just grab something between classes. :urg:
The above kinda explains how I can stand it. Most of the food here tastes amazing. Oh, and there's usually free food on campus at events, and there's usually four events per week, if not more.

Today at a small party on campus to celebrate the new semester, they're giving out Free Pizza, drinks, and snacks. Yesterday in my dormitory, they were giving out free bbq and drinks.

You people (as in Espy) need to eat some more fruit and veggies. I had instant oatmeal, a banana and a piece of pineapple. The on campus food here is meh. Aside from the food that seems to come from the providers for an elementary school cafeteria we have Subway, BK and other miscelaneous food court places you see at your local mall. All of them run by clumsy half asleep students. Nothing special really.
When did I ever say I don't eat fruits and veggies? I could name a good handful of both types of food that I eat pretty commonly. Yesterday night I snacked on some pizza with mushrooms for lunch, and the stir fry I had for dinner had carrots, peas, bean sprouts, and onion in them.

Just random: My favorite vegetable is spinach. Yum.
I don't say potato because that's pretty much cheating. It's in the same vein as saying that beef is your favorite meat. It's unfair to all the other meats that beef tastes so ****ing good and is so versatile, just like potatoes.

LOOOOOOOVE.

I always take my food out with the bags, and use them as trash bags back in the room. Napkins, forks, etc. too.

altairian

Smash Lord

EDIT: Alt, I finished Saikano yesterday. IDK if you have seen it but if you haven't you should. It's slow in some parts but it's really good overall.
Saikano is one that I was really interested in seeing. I'm glad to hear some good feedback on it, I'll have to make sure I get to it soon =)

I don't think I mentioned this here yet, but I watched Black Lagoon and I was a bit underwhelmed by it. Overall it was good and I wouldn't advise anyone against watching it, but the action kinda made me roll my eyes at times =\
At least when it's giant robots you can overlook a lot of the absurdity because it's giant robots, it's already absurd. When it's just regular dudes running around with swords and guns, I expect either a level of realism, or superhumanness (that's right, I made up a word), and this show kind of gave that expectation the middle finger. :p
But again, overall it was pretty entertaining. Just not a top 10 worthy show imho.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Yeah, but:

Female > male,
=D
^This. They're soooooooooo much more fun to hang out with than guys.

*feels loved*
Ha! Prime ♥

I want to play Devil survivor so badly but my ds she is so broken...I enjoy the megaten series immensely but Kaylo if you don't like grinding......then again p3 is one of the easier megaten titles.
I love megaten too, but I'm not going to be allowed to play m rated games until another month. >_>

I'm getting p3 the instant that I can.

Man, you must not talk to Bear enough. I've been a so-called lesbian since day 1.
I've been called one for a while... Unfortunately, its more of an insult to me. :(

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You know what, Werekill? You do you, don't let anybody break you down or change you from who you are! :mad:

If you wanna post in pink, post in pink! :mad:

If you wanna be a lesbian, be a lesbian! :mad:

If you wanna be a furry, I don't wanna see that ****, but be a furry! :mad:

Don't let the Man hold you down.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If you wanna be a furry, I don't wanna see that ****, but be a furry! :mad:
THERE'S the love I've been NOT seeing over the last few days.
<333

PS: You realize the odds of there being a lesbian furry that posts in pink?
Not that great, actually...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What the hell are those behind the fox???

That fox is very adorable, btw.
I could've sworn I've shown you that picture before. Oh well.
I won't tell you. Not because it's bad, but because it ruins the focus, which is the fox.

It's from a Danish movie trilogy/television series called Jungledyret. That one scene's from Jungledyret 2.

Her danish voice is cute. English dub...cute, but creepy at the same time.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wow.... original voice is soooooooo much better.

I kinda wanna watch the whole series thing now, rofl.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wow.... original voice is soooooooo much better.

I kinda wanna watch the whole series thing now, rofl.
I saw the first two movies on Youtube. They were amazingly fun and light-hearted. However, due to certain circumstances, they removed all copies of the movie online due to licensing. I'm sure you could still download the original somewhere, but I'm not sure where.

I DID hear that it's on Veoh. I guess you'd search "Jungledyret".

The television series is okay, but of course the quality is much lower than the movies. It IS canon, takes place after 2 but before 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_KFdXKRiD0

The third movie, from what I've heard, is pretty **** good. I refuse to watch it though because it's made using CGI, and it looks so lame. Rita looks NOTHING like her drawn counterpart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYrC5uTEpmU

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
*finally has something to talk about in here*

okay, that was kind of weird/awesome. I liked both versions, the English one didn't sound as creepy as you made me think it would.

Except for "tickle, TICKLE!" ಠ_ಠ

But yeah, interesting.
Someone make a Fox texture hack that looks like her XD

♪ bule bule bop bop, kisseh kisseh klaptrap ♫

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
It wasn't that creepy but that was kinda cool. Now I wanna watch the film and learn Danish, lol.
When did I ever say I don't eat fruits and veggies? I could name a good handful of both types of food that I eat pretty commonly. Yesterday night I snacked on some pizza with mushrooms for lunch, and the stir fry I had for dinner had carrots, peas, bean sprouts, and onion in them.

Just random: My favorite vegetable is spinach. Yum.
I don't say potato because that's pretty much cheating. It's in the same vein as saying that beef is your favorite meat. It's unfair to all the other meats that beef tastes so ****ing good and is so versatile, just like potatoes.
You didnt' say that you didn't eat fruits and vegetables. I just wanted to pick on you. I got a nice response out of you. :)
Spinach is too legit <3
but fish and pollo > meat
Saikano is one that I was really interested in seeing. I'm glad to hear some good feedback on it, I'll have to make sure I get to it soon =)
You really should see it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Watch it if you get the chance. It's cute.

Fish > Beef, but only in certain scenarios.
Chicken though...meh.

Don't care for chicken too much. Tastes good when it needs to though.

But yeah, this world needs more Jungledyret love.
Just remember, I liked it before it was cool ;-;

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The only thing that disappoints me about Jungledyret is that it seems to be more about the fat cub thing she hangs out with (Hugo?). I only like Rita. =X

@Were: #kidscheer

Jkjk, I got love for the non-creepy, not overly obsessive furries.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
But I'm not a lesbian, I just get called that. XD

And tbh, I've about drifted away from furriness. Except for Vappy. :3
Well, that's a shame. It's probably for the better though. lol.

The only thing that disappoints me about Jungledyret is that it seems to be more about the fat cub thing she hangs out with (Hugo?). I only like Rita. =X
Yeah, it's more focused on Hugo than it is on Rita. It's a bit of a shame, really. Hugo's just kinda...unlikeable, from my standpoint.

And @ your second comment. ;-; @ the beginning, ;-; + <33 @ the end.

Another random vidjo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C_iKwVXs8g

My next avy theme will probably be Stitch. <3

altairian

Smash Lord
Oh my god I hate my job so much. I was planning out a witty rant about stupid questions people ask me at the seafood counter, but my night kept getting worse and now I'm too pissed to be witty. I'll try not to let any more of my rage spill over in to the thread lol, so I'll finish up by saying good luck to everyone attending P4, and I wish I could join you guys!

Top Bottom