• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGN Hosts GameTable! Saturday, June 6th, Mineola, NY. Brawl singles/doubles/low tier

Ness_success

Smash Apprentice
haha i did awful x3. Oh well. I really did do terrible though. Sorry I couldnt stay for doubles + singles. I wanted to.

O and my brother who I said was a free win, apparently hes not as bad as I thought lol. I think he got through 2 rounds.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
haha i did awful x3. Oh well. I really did do terrible though. Sorry I couldnt stay for doubles + singles. I wanted to.

O and my brother who I said was a free win, apparently hes not as bad as I thought lol. I think he got through 2 rounds.
I did a lot worse though out the whole thing... oh well... >.>

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Shout out Time

PGN - lol too good. Wouldn't be a tourny without you

Lactose - My partner in crime. We should've deleted the tio file and ran : D

Ch33s3 - haha, scared teh shiz out of me with Mario x_x

Guy I played first low tiers - Krabby doesn't ****, that Krabby was female

2nd guy I played low tiers - haha, great games : D Nice playin ya

Eli - I don't like you ****** my Ness bo D': Great falcon btw ^^

Ness Success - All though I don't know ya, your Ness was full of **** and so was your sweater. I want it

Minty - Mah boi who gave mii my ride back home. Too good xD

Anti - lol You smelt nice

Knightmare - yay, you got mii back on my feet first games I had with ya. Can't wait for your tourny

Hippie dude - F@g, gtfo GameTable. nah jk, but that gun shot scared me, then you get the shield breaker?! GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY This is why I'm going to into law astate and inforce law outside the world. If that gun never poped, the game would've been different (so would my pants) Fun games btw : )

Ninjalink - I didn't talk to you a lot, but I'm gonna kill ya for your N and L necklaces btw.

MrBlazer - Fa66ot, use moar high tiers why don't you :( I thought you were cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :( Sad I didn't get to see joar textuahs

Cyberman - Haha, too good xD Glad to play you any day mi amagio

Jtails - We never got to play, wtf gay. But nice job placing well on low tiers, way to represent Ness/Lucas =)

Basic - lolololol your too good : P Mk hanging on the ledge like that xD

R3mix - lol Good games back there. Keep up teh Luigi : D

Dabuz - Np, glad to help a fellow small person user : D Just remember to chill with teh hac////ks

Everybody else - I love you

Top Bottom