• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgment Live stream will be available! ALLY, HOLY, SWORDGARD, TIN MAN

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
Happy new years guys. Hope you guys don't end up on someones front lawn with no shirt on....Just sayin' it happens.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
I'm bringing mai set up :3

I CAN use Gcc..
But! I am the wii mote god!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Just got back from a vacation, spent an assload of time on facebook and now my mom wants to use the hotel internet. skimmed thru this thread. King kong, if ur coming, we're playiong for sure, i'm fixing the bracket ;)

SRTM, u better come to this

and gimme a ride so i can bring setups :p

and Gi, relax with the TV's, we still got a couple of weeks lol :p.

kk iunno when i'll be back on but

HAPPY NEW YEAR =]

KK pce bros, will catch up on the thread later ;)

i'm jksing, tin ;)
aiight bro <3

jabu_jabu

Smash Cadet
just found out i'm double booked over the 21-23rd weekend...
so i can't come,

although it looks ****ing hyped

i have my vote on ingersoll.

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
Happy New Year! How was everyones new years?

Who went to 4 different house parties and got smashed and didn't sleep and partied hard till 6:30am? Culex

Also, This tourny is le hype.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Tinaye. KBMX = Stragg.
k

More requests:
ceX vs Tin $3-5 bo3 Pika vs ROB and/or Falco vs Olimar (I need to gauge both of these matchups)
I'll do both for $5
If I have time :o

SInce im coming quebec got 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th sorry guys
you ****ing wish xD

I plan on attending with a friend. This will be my first tournament! :D I'm new to the offline thing..
Good ****

Supremedirtland is not GTA either, but you don't see me complaining.
LOLOLOL

I'm bringing mai set up :3
Is that a full setup?

Happy New Year! How was everyones new years?

Who went to 4 different house parties and got smashed and didn't sleep and partied hard till 6:30am? Culex

Also, This tourny is le hype.
Who was on a cruise ship from Christmas day till new years day partying it up every night he could ;). Tin Man

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

YORK REGION GOT THIS

JMO, TO Joe, and myself have no competition

also, big names have been modified in the OP, check out the competition!

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
Who was on a cruise ship from Christmas day till new years day partying it up every night he could ;). Tin Man

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

YORK REGION GOT THIS

JMO, TO Joe, and myself have no competition

also, big names have been modified in the OP, check out the competition!
Did you get laid my son while on the Cruise? There must have been sooo much ladies <3.
How bout a New Years Kiss?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Hey, I have this 32" TV we could use at the tourney, if someone wants to give me a ride. It's pretty big though (obviously).

Also, Ally, my Link vs. your Falcon $5 mm?

Mprime

Smash Ace
im only doing money matches with my MK vs anyones falcon who wants some! except you ally you don't count maybe if you use jiggly puff ill mm u

Gichan

Smash Champion
I might not make it to this no more..
Gonna win some money somewhere else?

Can't make it to every gta tourney, hope you do but if not keep us updated on your plans for the mtl tourney I've been saving for it.

And Tin, good idea with the bolding I saw it used elsewhere, it really does help hype up the attendance.

Who did nothing for new years? Gi...sadface

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Did you get laid my son while on the Cruise? There must have been sooo much ladies <3.
How bout a New Years Kiss?
Definitely got a couple of New Year's kisses in ;). Last night night of the cruise was so dope. It was the New Years party and lemme tell you, best New Years for me so far!

Gichan

Smash Champion
New Years was so fail for me. ended up playing Mario Party 2 with my girlfriend and siblings. **** was still hype though but...you know...new years lool.

for me personally, I don't care too much going into the new year. when you're younger you're more optimistic into going in a new year but for me these past years I've always felt the same: Another year of bull****.

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
I am now a sad panda that Ally will not come and rematch me...It will have to wait I suppose.
Anyone else wanna CF ditto?

I'm proud of you Tinnerz, girls=love.
As for Gi I'm saddened =(. Another year closer to death, but still bro, as we get older It's best to party it up NAO before le mini Gis' and Culexs' are running around the house. After dem lil ones running around, there will be no more time for Smash/friends/parties/etc...only for the mini.

KingKong...MM?

Gichan

Smash Champion
please rob make it out, this tourney is looking to be stacked as ****, if not already. Should be a taste of how it use to be.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
please rob make it out, this tourney is looking to be stacked as ****, if not already. Should be a taste of how it use to be.
Kem at work is usually gunning for my hours, so it may go over well, especially if I have a good chunk of my dinosaur animation done by then.

And G man, remember, I've bin outa the scene for a looooooong time. Not gonna be the stud I used to be;)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
^ Come so that I can play you for real,
none of that Anime North BS =_=

sure ;)
Ha ha, you still sore about that son? That tourney was taking waaaaaay too long and you know I don't have the patience to sit around doin nothing all day, I wanted outa there. N I stepped it up with Fox didn't I?;)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Ha ha, you still sore about that son? That tourney was taking waaaaaay too long and you know I don't have the patience to sit around doin nothing all day, I wanted outa there. N I stepped it up with Fox didn't I?;)
Meh I guess so. Anyways, I'm holdin you to what you said to me back then. U go to a tourney, u gimme a real match.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Meh I guess so. Anyways, I'm holdin you to what you said to me back then. U go to a tourney, u gimme a real match.
Ha ha, alright, don't expect the old Wolfblade though kido. Post grad animation takes its toll on gaming. Yer all PR'd up dude, statistically speaking you should mop the floor with me 3 stock style;)

Gichan

Smash Champion
god dammit i hate your fox. You know how much I had to practice that MU with joe or any other fox i got my hands on? then just to beat it and forget lucario. Awesome, i hate you lol.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Moneymatching almost anybody with the following chars:

Diddy, Snake, Falco, Marth, Fox.

If anybody is up for it. Any amount up to 20$ pretty much.

edit: GTA is free, prove me otherwise in MM. nha jk(or am I :p), but I really want to see how my secondaries do, plus I need to gather some money for a friend of mine.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
god dammit i hate your fox. You know how much I had to practice that MU with joe or any other fox i got my hands on? then just to beat it and forget lucario. Awesome, i hate you lol.
Ha ha, Fox and Lucario are the 2 most feared names to hear near a Wii at Humber now :bee:

P.S. Pokemon Stadium 2 counter pick for the ****ing win!

sauc3

Smash Lord

edit: GTA is free, prove me otherwise in MM. nha jk(or am I :p), but I really want to see how my secondaries do, plus I need to gather some money for a friend of mine.
ill mm your marth for sure (5$?), if i have extra money/time ill do more against ur other chars too.

i play mk :D

Hype

Smash Lord

He insulted our ego!

We have to mm him now.

Top Bottom