• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgment Live stream will be available! ALLY, HOLY, SWORDGARD, TIN MAN

swordgard

Smash Hero
TO joe vs holy hype.

But holy mad scared and doesn't want it to happen. GTA, make it happen.

Gichan

Smash Champion
nah SG vs TO Joe > Joe vs Holy anyday.

AND can anyone help me with getting homebrew on my Wii again?! I really wanna start playing off of my harddrive especially since the disc drive is dying. I'll pay you $10. PLEASE someone take this offer.

My **** is like on 4.2 or something like that though...no waahs i know you guys can do it lol.

Also, Tin made the pools, they won't be posted so don't ask but I gotta say those are some of the most balanced pools I've ever seen. there are going to be sooo many great matches so let's make sure to record them all. Dirt if you can do what you say you will that would be awesome LOL. Now if we could just step it up with TVs this tournament will be ridiculous.

Patches

Smash Master
nah SG vs TO Joe > Joe vs Holy anyday.

AND can anyone help me with getting homebrew on my Wii again?! I really wanna start playing off of my harddrive especially since the disc drive is dying. I'll pay you $10. PLEASE someone take this offer.

My **** is like on 4.2 or something like that though...no waahs i know you guys can do it lol.

Also, Tin made the pools, they won't be posted so don't ask but I gotta say those are some of the most balanced pools I've ever seen. there are going to be sooo many great matches so let's make sure to record them all. Dirt if you can do what you say you will that would be awesome LOL. Now if we could just step it up with TVs this tournament will be ridiculous.
I'll do it for you Gi. Just hit me up at the tournament.

All you need is homebrew, right?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
10am bro ^

Gichan. The best possible solution is to have Ally expected to meat Swordgard in semi finals an on the other side, Joe expected to meat Holy.

In both Ontario and Quebec's last 2 tourneys, Holy has fought Swordgard and Toronto Joe in 4 sets in tourney. The best way to solve this is to say that since Swordgard is the same region as Holy, Holy vs Joe instead. Also, Holy is Ally's brother and plays him more than anyone else at this tournament. Not only that but it doesn't make sense to expect to #1 vs #2 in semifinals.

If Swordgard and Joe make it to each other in losers perhaps or if they make it to winner finals, then that matchup will happen. Otherwise, there's not much that can be done.

Joe might not even go. He doesn't wanna bus for some gay reason.

Also

SMASHFEST AT MY HOUSE THIS FRIDAY FROM 5PM-11PM. MSG ME FOR DETAILS (my number and address, etc).

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Nanananananana.. I'm awake!
Or not..

Anyway, Guys, If you were at the melee tourney, you would know I brought doughnuts(Only 12) But, this time. Muaha..
I'm bringing about 5-6 dozen =3 So be there! Poke is buying doughnuts, I wonder if Tims will run out XD If they do.. i'll nab a few at country style.

Now all I need to do, is wake up.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Nanananananana.. I'm awake!
Or not..

Anyway, Guys, If you were at the melee tourney, you would know I brought doughnuts(Only 12) But, this time. Muaha..
I'm bringing about 5-6 dozen =3 So be there! Poke is buying doughnuts, I wonder if Tims will run out XD If they do.. i'll nab a few at country style.

Now all I need to do, is wake up.
DO U HEAR THAT EVERY1. FREE COFFEE + DONUTS! COFFEE TIME ALL OVER AGAIN!

Also, good catch holy lmao. My bad xD

Patches

Smash Master
Ill be there at 7:30 am.
Holy ****.

Hope you bring a DS or some ****.

Edit: @XP: I don't exactly know how legal my deck is anymore. I'm PRETTY sure it's still good, but if its not, I do apologize. It's been at least a year since I've played with my Warriors. <3

Gichan

Smash Champion
wtf ally? Your bro told me you were coming by fri night. Ah that sucks, at least it starts at 10am and not 12pm lol. Shouldn't be too long I assume.

Thanks poke and puff for providing some doughnuts, that's some kind *** **** man.

Yeah XP, I'll try to sneak in a game or two but remember that I'm co-hosting this **** so I maaayy not have time, I want to though.

And Patches, whatever it takes to get mah usb loader **** working. It isn't just homebrew, i want that usb loader to play off an external harddrive. But yeah I'll ask you there. I really want this thing back loool, playing off the hard drive is just too beast.

Some of the MMs will be played during set-up periods, hopefully it will be recorded

and once again....

BRING TVS OR ELSE IT IS STRAIGHT BRACKETS!

Patches

Smash Master
I'll see what I can do Gi, I don't guarentee it'll work cause I've never done an external harddrive. I'll do what I did to my wii, and if it doesn't work, I'm sure someone else will know how to fix it up.

Tin Man

Smash Hero

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
And Patches, whatever it takes to get mah usb loader **** working. It isn't just homebrew, i want that usb loader to play off an external harddrive. But yeah I'll ask you there. I really want this thing back loool, playing off the hard drive is just too beast.
I'll be able to help you with that. I'm 1:1 with all of Wii need's ;)

Cruxis

Smash Lord
this jet lag is effing killing me i am up at 8 14 AM!!! and i went to sleep at like 9 PM oh man i hope this doesnt affect me at the tourney tomorrow

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Leaving soon to MTL to take the bus, Gi I will probably send you msg with cell but I'll tell you right now that Ally told me yesterday that he could not make it by friday because he missed the only bus that could take him there friday so he'll be at the tournament directly. So I will be only me friday. but saturday night he's going to come to your house with me.

Top Bottom