• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgment Live stream will be available! ALLY, HOLY, SWORDGARD, TIN MAN

-Googs

Smash Lord
Are you coming down to my hotel room or not? You didn't answer >.<
oh didn't see it. I get in at 9:30, so I highly doubt i'll drive into toronto that late. Another time, i'm going to try to get to the venue right at 10 so we can work on doubles before

Gichan

Smash Champion
omg i cannot believe monster reborn and dark hole are back in YGO. and I CAN'T BELIEVE SOLEMN JUDGMENT IS LIMITED! That's a load of ***! Totally ruins my deck.

EDIT: yo XP or any other YGO person bring your cards i "might" buy some to update my decks. I'm too lazy to make a side deck so I'm going all balls into these matches.

...one solemn judgment...what were they thinking...

and edit again. holy crap I can't believe how many events they got going. There's even one in sauga this summer...hmm...lol. Nah too much money to play this game. But I'm impressed I remember I had to go to freaking hamilton to partake in the shonen jump tournament, **** was sooo far lol. Well that's how it felt in the past.

GTA Smash Co.

Smash Rookie
You guys are lucky as **** that Tin Man stepped up and is bringing his four tvs. Without those it would have been straight brackets. You gotta know that this is a community effort to have these tournies run smoothly. Yeah we run it, but if you want the most of your experience you need to help out to. Either way, get hyped for tomorrow. Pools be going down, bodies be getting dropped. HYPE!

And a last minute reminder that if anyone wants their MM posted in the second post to state it once again. Some of the MMs will be played during set-up/registration period. I'll be calling you guys out.

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
Yo Gi, I used to play competitive until recently. I've spent like $500 on YGO and it's been like a year. I'll bring my binder to the tourney so you can see my cards.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Oh ****. Swordgard with that salt shaker AT on ally.

Get it right Yannick, you're the only one scared of losing to my marf again. kthx.

Btw. Team Bill Nye Alumni is taking 1st. Get at the kid and his older parental guardian.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
A couple questions:

1. How many stations will be recorded/saving matches, if any?
I wouldn't mind uploading a bunch of my sets to my youtube if people don't mind me saving to my sd card and have replay codes on.

2. Confirmed livestream?
I can post the livestream link if there is one, to my brawl website and probably get about 20-50 viewers from there.

Gichan

Smash Champion
yo seeyin, show up tomorrow unexpectadly and get top5, ya herd?

DDM

1. We don't have a definite answer but we should have many, most will be of sd cards saving replays and eventually finding their way to Youtube, but we should have a legit recording station and we also have the livestream.

2. NekoNekoXD brings da hype with his livestream so he'd have to come on this and answer that for you. The link will be up tomorrow and will be posted here, and on Canada Discussion boards.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Still nobody at my hotel room. The hype is lacking over here. Patches late, mtl crew late, and i are bored.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Gichan, much appreciated. And if you want, I can bring an sd card for a station to save on, and I can record and upload all the matches on it later. (I'd bring a setup too but I won't have access to one on Saturday)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
A couple questions:

1. How many stations will be recorded/saving matches, if any?
I wouldn't mind uploading a bunch of my sets to my youtube if people don't mind me saving to my sd card and have replay codes on.

2. Confirmed livestream?
I can post the livestream link if there is one, to my brawl website and probably get about 20-50 viewers from there.
all videos from this tournament are to be uploaded here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/CanadaBrawl

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Are you saying you don't want me uploading to my youtube, or confirming that all matches played will be uploaded? Thanks for the quick reply btw guys

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I am saying I would appreciate it if you didn't upload the videos to your youtube and as many videos as I can collect will definitely be uploaded.
its pretty ignorant to not let him record dude,l,extra matches recorded is a bonus

cant wait for tomorrow!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
He can record, i'm just referring to uploading. But I mean, all the tourney videos will either be recorded to the livestream (the ones at that station) or recorded via infinite replay hack.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Thank you very much bro. CanadaBrawl is meant as the hub of all Canadian smash videos and it simple defeats the purpose to have Canadian tournament videos anywhere else on the interent. Its all meant to be organized in one place for easy access

Ya digg?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo guys what does this venue even look like exactly? where do i go at 1444 dupont street? what kind of building is it?

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably be on the stream to see how my fellow Montrealers-who-aren't-actually-from-Montreal are doing.

Although, I'll also be rooting for Mr_L in the name of GameFAQs.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
*Yawns* I awoke! Wooot!

Now.. how will I get my Tv there AND 5 dozen doughnuts?
Well I suppose I could get 2-3 Dozen at tims, arrive at the Venue, drop my Tv off and get the rest at country style.

I'll need to wear gloves.. Also! 2 hours 30 minutes!

Anyway. Hopefully I can balance this stuff. If not, expect 3-4 dozen doughnuts.

And Puffmaster dropped out of this one on Friday.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
gay ^^^

yo, save a box of donuts for the TO's :p

Pharoah, when u get to 1444 dupont street, look for unit 15. Its in a parking lot. There should be a big garage door beside it.

Gichan

Smash Champion
this is a reason tournaments suck...i need a coffee...lol. See you guys there!

And playing Holy for lke 2 and a half hours is like tkaing a foot pedal and smacking your balls over and over and over again.

Top Bottom