• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 10 - Dallas TX - No side events means LOTS of friendlies & MMs! Travel to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
He means me and Dojo will both have 2 stocks left in a teams match. Hence, 4 stocks :p

And I have no business 4 stocking anyone in Melee. I'm aaawwwwwful at that game.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I know this Phase is going to be a good one.
I've never been this amped for it.
Funny story today I was thinking the night before that I wasn't gonna be able to make it...cus I get my check around noon and Denti was probably gonna leave cus it would be too late to enter for doubles and singles.

So here I am driving like a madman through I35 during Lunch hour of all mother***** times to try and get my check and make it to Phase...and the traffic was so massive I was sitting there for at least a hour due to a car accident........and so here I am trying to text Denti and my phone got cut off due to it not having enough battery and so I was bummed for a while cus I thought I wasnt going to phase....

So I saw my mom at a gas station on the way back and used her phone to try and call/text Denti that I wasn't going to make it to Phase cus it would of been too late.

But then Denti told me it's on a saturday and today's friday :D

Man was I relieved lol

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Ugh :urg: . I have been fighting a mild sinus infection (was a sore throat) for about a week now. Fogo and I have had similar symptoms, but his much more severe than mine and much earlier. Come to find, I got full blown sinus infection yesterday. Done everything that I possibly can to try and get better from : dayquil, orange juice, constantly drinking water, chicken noodle soup, getting massages from gf, got a fix on some prescription medicine before even having to see a doctor, etc.

Unfortunately, I feel like dog**** and would probably be best if nobody caught anything. Really sucks cuz I've been training for phase10 for about 2 weeks daily. gaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Ugh :urg: . I have been fighting a mild sinus infection (was a sore throat) for about a week now. Fogo and I have had similar symptoms, but his much more severe than mine and much earlier. Come to find, I got full blown sinus infection yesterday. Done everything that I possibly can to try and get better from : dayquil, orange juice, constantly drinking water, chicken noodle soup, getting massages from gf, got a fix on some prescription medicine before even having to see a doctor, etc.

Unfortunately, I feel like dog**** and would probably be best if nobody caught anything. Really sucks cuz I've been training for phase10 for about 2 weeks daily. gaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Did you charge yourself $20 an hour for training?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'll be there around noon for singles. My brother will be there to play as well. As are my folks, because they want to see this for themselves.

My first tournament, huzzah.

inb4whoareyou

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
When you got Infinite Money, don't worry about it.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
When you got Infinite Money, don't worry about it.
****it DMG, I will most likely be visiting you ALOT since my GF going to A&M.

btw, "when you got Infinite Money, You dont even gota worry bout it "

:laugh:

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Been feeling TONS better today. Perhaps losers bracket might get a unwelcome guest.

I'm really really gonna miss infinity at this tournament. It's been soooo long since we've seen any new priceless moments. If there's an afterlife, i really want to put those moments on playback for my entire afterlife. You've been hiding from us so long; I just had to see what you've been up to and found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc Kog'Maw passive or general rage?

I see you've been workin out them muscles amirite? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVpAWh171ug

j/k as always. it's been soooo long

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I don't have a teammate still :(
**** P4 your an awesome player....i'd gladly team up with you but I don't know how you would feel about that.

Denti, that sucks that Sethlon doesn't have the money to do doubles.....he's an awesome MK player and he loves his Guilty Gear :)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
SA is on the way now, we actually left on time, so proud of ourselves!

i brought ssf4 on the 360, so if anyone has a stick they wanna bring plz do so, i only have mine and two pads.

is monica gonna be there? i've been denied delicious brownies for too long =(

we are staying the night in dallas btw

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Gotta drop out, sadly. Got a very sick female to take care of and can't leave the house for that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom