• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 13 - Aug 28 - FX Game Exchange - 1=UTDZac, 2=Holms, 3=Dphat

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I still need to go in singles for Phase. Oh well, maybe next time.

Shout Out time.

Denti - That's my buddy and teammate. Good job for 4th place. Looks like your advice is helping us both out.

UTD Zac -Always a pleasure to see you dominate. No worries man, you will see my Captain Falcon up there. I always wanted to MM you but I know your super busy with the handling of the tournaments and what not.

Dphat -School johns, that's all I gotta say. So you lost to a wolf player....he's not a scrub so I don't see the problem.

D4Ba - Haha, what's up bruh bruh? Still the best wario i've played so far. We need to do teams.

Sethlon - It's always great to see you participate and a pleasure to see you play as well. We need to play Guilty Gear sometime...

Holms -Holms I gotta hand it to you, you did very well. Next try your wolf against my C.Falcon....let's see how good you are against the best CF in these parts.

Mr. Doom -Nice Ike man, San would be proud. I know I am.

Domo - Nt against Denti, he's hard to go up against.

Kprime -Nice to play friendlies against you. Your awesome to be around and you don't mind having fun regardless and that's what i'm all about bro.

Bassem - Your wario wrecks man. I still need to face you in teams more...but wario ***** ROB so I was in for the fight of my life during game two when it was down to me and you on Rainbow cruise. Good games man.

ALSM - argh, i missed the chicken. daaaang

Ice -Ice is like a bro to me as well....he's fun to be around and fun to play against. Your fox is pretty good man. I want to play more of it.

chic - Luigi is my worst match up and your the reason why :=)

Austin - Daaaang man your too good.....

Kirby Kid and Marcus - Your team caught me and Denti by surprise man. Good s*** man......G@W with kid icarus ftw lol

Slaps - YOUR LATE SON. It's all good, still the best Team phase has to offer :)

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
1: UTDZac - G&W - Good **** man its nice to see you placing so well =D. Now stop getting hit by my Usmash XD.

2: Holms - Wolf / ZSS / ??? - dang, wolf *****.

4: Denti - Olimar - You did really well and am proud to lose to you =D keep it up.

5: Domo - MK - I need more snake

5: Bassem - Wario - GGs in friendlies and teams, fun games =D

7: Slaps - Ike - Why are you still using Ike!?!??!?! XD

9: Mr. Doom - Ike - I did better than you? 0.0

9: Chuky - G&W - Uair kills G&W at 70% =D XD

9: K Prime - Pikachu - too good pikachu! fun teams =]

13: Typ_Ex - Falco - why did you have to steal Oklahoma away?!?!

13: Chic - Luigi - keep up the good work chic, you still got it =]

13: Sethlon - 6-character build - fun chillin at Zac's =D

17: Bwett - Diddy - fun teams =D we should do it again sometime =D.

17: Clel - MK/D3/Marth - Really close game 1! LOL@Fsmash game 2 =D

17: Mumble - ewwwwwwwww tippered me out of QD! (i think that was you.)

17: KirbyKid - Fun teams with your brother and Awestin XD too funny.

17: ALSM - Nice seeing you again. I wish we coulda gotten more friendlies.

25: Zolo - I wish you could have stayed longer man =\ though it was nice seeing you again.

25: Shade - fun teams at Zac's, Samus minus=super gay XD, ggs.

25: Nike - fun teams at Zac's place =D too bad we didn't get to play 1v1 maybe next time.

Oh yeah forgot. Ice - nice seeing you. Fun teams games yet again XD ggs.

Denti

Smash Master
shout out time!

1: UTDZac - G&W - I'm glad your GaW is doing what it is, don't stop doing super well!

2: Holms - Wolf / ZSS / ??? - your the reason i hate wolf and give that MU a 55-45 wolf o.o super pro

3: Dphat - MK / Wario - ggs man, your counterpick was very smart, I'll have to ban it next time.

4: Denti - Olimar - pretty good, next time don't SD half your matches!

5: Domo - MK - your mk is really good : o It took me many rounds to adapt.

5: Bassem - Wario - you lost to dphat's wario :o

7: Slaps - Ike - your ike is so good o.o i do roll too much lol, next time I wont.

7: Dakpo - ZSS - your Zss scares the hell outa me :o I'm surprised batou and me beat you guys in teams.

9: Mr. Doom - Ike - ggs man, your super good with jabs :o

13: Typ_Ex - Falco - your so good with cg! sorry if it seemed like i was upset during our match XD just you don't understand the mind **** it gives! it's worse than ICs, cuz you got phantasm and lasers. :o

17: FHero - MK - your getting a lot better :o

25: Nike - good friendlies man! great marth!

Top Bottom