• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 14 - Sept 25 - @ FX Game Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Generally around as much a Hobo, maybe more or maybe less (usually this). Since this and Hobo are within two weeks of each other, just choose one...unless you want to stay for in Texas for two weeks and go to both, which would be legit. <3

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Normally 30 ish. Do a search in Tournament results for Threads with "Phase" in the title. You can find all of our past attendances there.

These tourney threads are a bit deceiving. A lot of players that show up (like half) don't post here saying they come.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Dojo noooooooo! I have like ~0-30 witty things to say to u as trash talk in game. U gota come!

Gnes

Smash Master
Somehow i got like a week ahead in my english class so it looks like i may be able to come to this. Hopefully some money falls into my pockets by then ^_^

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I need someone that plays MK to help me with my Snake =D I wanted Domo help last phase but never got to it XD haha.. Anyone down? Damien?
I'll play you since I know the Snake MU pretty well

Gnes told me I'm better at the MU than Inu-i (no name search plz) so take that for what you will lol

/end self meat ride

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Inu-i is good? Since when? XD alright man I won't be showing up til around the time singles starts because i got a practice SAT from 9-1 so prevents me from being there at doors open =\ usually i help Zac out but yeah... We will have to friendly when singles slows down probably.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Inu-i is good? Since when? XD alright man I won't be showing up til around the time singles starts because i got a practice SAT from 9-1 so prevents me from being there at doors open =\ usually i help Zac out but yeah... We will have to friendly when singles slows down probably.
LOL even though he gets so much ****, he's actually a good player

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
If he is going to play ganon in a tourney match i don't have respect for him at all... He may be a decent player (with MK) but he is a horrible person.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
If he is going to play ganon in a tourney match i don't have respect for him at all... He may be a decent player (with MK) but he is a horrible person.
Oh no question about that rofl, but personally doesn't equal skill

His MK is good and that's my only point lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom