• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 2 - Dallas - Oct 17th - 1.Dojo 2.UltimateRazer 3.Gnes

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Kansas - Thank you guys so much for coming. :) You helped make it a success. I hope you had a lot of fun and hope to see you guys back some time. Next one's in November. ;) Haha. It was also great talking to you Mr. Doom. Hope to see you again soon.

RGV - I can't believe you guys came. It meant a lot that y'all did. It was great to meet you guys. I'll try and come to more stuff closer to you guys so I can see you again so you don't have to drive 12 hours to get here. :p Shlike and Vorguen - I'll try and get them done in time to send them down for your tourney. If not then hopefully I'll see you in January with Christmas presents. Haha.

Oklahoma - Thank you guys for coming down and bringing TV's!! That helped out so much. I hope you guys had a lot of fun and I hope that you guys will come back for the next one. Sars, I have your recording stuff. Let me know what you want me to do with it. If it's not yours then I have someone's recording stuff. >.>

Dallas - Thank you guys, so much, for your support and coming and making all of this super fun. You guys mean the world to me and I'm glad that I could give back to y'all when you guys have been so wonderful to me. I love you guys dearly. :)

Dojo - Thanks for helping getting people registered and taking money and everything. I'm glad you enjoyed the small piece of cake and will give you blondies for your birthday the next time I see you. Hopefully soon. :p Good **** winning and beating Billy at Duelist. :D

Gnes - I wish I would have talked to you more but I really honestly lost you a few times. >.> I'm glad you finally got some of my brownies, I hope they lived up to the hype. :)

Razer - You're freaking adorable and I'm glad that you could come. And I'm glad you finally got brownies. And I will cherish my parsley forever... Or at least until it fully dies and turns brown. Haha. Hope to see you around more often.

Allan - Thank you for helping and brining your cords and everything. And talking to me about running a tournament and just generally being nice. :p Hope to see you soon. One day I'll make it to a Hobo. :D

Lee - I'm glad that you came, since you drove by yourself. It was nice talking to you outside. Even though it means EVERYONE is ****ed in teams. Haha. I hope you had a good time and you come back. :)

PX - I wish I could have seen you more. Having to leave for 5 hours left me not talking to a lot of people. :( I <3 you. I'm glad you came and I'll take you up on your offer next time. ;)

Zac - Thank you for stepping up and doing everything you did for this tournament since I had no idea what I was doing. There would have been many many more problems if you hadn't been there. So thank you.

Sethlon - Part of this belongs to you since it was originally your idea to think of using the club house. I'm glad you did. Zombieland on Wednesday!!! :D

Jinx - I'm glad you could come. I'm sorry your birthday stuff didn't work out but you got to hang out with us! :D <3

Katie - Happy birthday girlfriend. :D I hope it was great and I hope you enjoyed your cake and after watching you I'm glad you didn't get to go dancing. ;) <3

Alessandra - Thank you for coming! I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you more and I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye since I had to go to work and you were gone by the time I got back. I hope you had a lot of fun and I hope to see you around more often.

And my special shout out:

Billy - I love you. You mean the world to me. :)

To anyone I might have forgotten, thank you for coming and making the first one a big success. Yeah we had problems, but if it wasn't for the wonderful people who helped with everything there would have been a lot more. :p I can't wait for the second one and hope to see everyone again... And maybe a few more people. Haha.

And I hope everyone enjoyed the brownies. I hope they were good and lived up to any hype you might have heard. :D

Edit: I forgot to mention this. Po, your first post reason for editing made me laugh so hard. :p I'm glad you came and it was nice talking with you again.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Shoutouts!

Katie- Thanks for housing me and some of the Kansas people for this tournament. :3
Also, Happy (late) Birthday~! (in case I never wished you one yet...I'm pretty sure I did though.)

Ruddy!- I didn't know Up-smash to up-smash on two different players was a true combo! o_o lol.
Our fox dittos were fun as well ^^

Dphat- Great tournament set. We should get some friendlies in sometime at No Koast v2.

UTD Zac- With all the times you nailed me with your 9 judgement hammer even though we were on the same team, does that put me on your list?
lol it was great teaming with you. Let's team up again in the future. :D

Lee Martin- Sick Lucario, I wish we could of got some friendlies.

PhantomX- The Wario vs Fox match up is so much fun, and your really fun to play with. Let's get more friendlies at No Koast v2!

Gnes- I can truely see why 4rce envys you so much. I wish I could be tactical and technical like that at the same time...
oh well I'm getting there. See you at No Koast!

Chuky- *Glares at you with great hatred* Haha just playing. Good tournament set! I learned a lot about my play style and the Kirby match up from it.
(What you pulled on me won't happen again though. :3)

Sethlon- Thanks for the advice for my Fox, I'm having a lot of fun shooting lasers now! <3 *pew pew!Let's get a friendly set at No Koast!

Po Pimpus- What was with the ridiculous mis-fires?! That green rocket is too good. X_X Also thanks for the
fries! (I was so hungry... T_T)

Kos-Mos- Beastin with Peach as always, as well as some new characters I saw! Good stuff! Can't wait to fight ya at No Koast!

Sars Pirate- Lol you are probably the worse team player ever, (at least in friendlies XD) so many team attacks...Haha fun times ^^

BadNewsBear- Man, your fro was bigger than mine...I missed my hair so much just looking at yours T_T

Bwett- Still funny and amusing as always, You are hella beast in Duelist too. o_o;

Infinity- It was great talking and hanging out with you! We need to be sure to get those friendlies at No Koast though!

If I miss anyone or anyone else wants a shout out from me, message me.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Thank God Monica, I forgot like 10x to post that lol

Can you give it to andy when he goes to NK2 or Billy?

Noraa

Smash Lord
Ladybug if that is your apartment in the pictures then your apartment looks chill as ****

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Ladybug you're definitely one of the nicest and kindest people I have met. If I didn't live 12 hours away I would seriously go to every one of your events.

This trip was well worth it, thanks to all of you. :)

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Bah, The next one could be called Phase 2-B. When the Arabic numeral system is rather strange, use the English alphabet system. (Which is actually loosely based on the Phoenician and Greek Alphabets combined) Srsly. Off course, Phase 2-Beta would sound cooler... and more "techy"...

Van Jones

Smash Lord
^QFT. Monica is amazing. Thanks for everything you did. Also, I want to personally thank you fir helping me out with my computer issues. I'm coming to every tourney you ever throw. :)

Shoutouts tomorrow.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Ladybug you're definitely one of the nicest and kindest people I have met. If I didn't live 12 hours away I would seriously go to every one of your events.

This trip was well worth it, thanks to all of you. :)
^QFT. Monica is amazing. Thanks for everything you did. Also, I want to personally thank you fir helping me out with my computer issues. I'm coming to every tourney you ever throw. :)

Shoutouts tomorrow.
OMG I blushed so hard. :p

Bear it was no problem. I'm sorry our internet sucked so bad we couldn't have a live stream. :(

chic

Smash Ace
Chuky- *Glares at you with great hatred* Haha just playing. Good tournament set! I learned a lot about my play style and the Kirby match up from it.
(What you pulled on me won't happen again though. :3)
i was ashamed to be chukys friend when i saw him do that... lol too lame. glad to see you still placed well tho

shlike

Smash Ace
Shoutouts!! :)

1: Dojo - hopefully will get to play you someday
2: UltimateRazer - finally got to played next time i'll win
3: Gnes- POSER <33333
4: Lee Martin - never got to play
5: Sethlon -gg's i shouldnt have cp'ed brinstar you had me afraid of falco = /
5: PhantomX - you'll get better than fourth someday juan i believe in you
9: Beah in a tie (BadNewsBear) - beah2gud
9: D4ba- even though youre one of the GAYEST players i know you're also one of the coolest smashers i know much love
13: Dphat - the day you buy me cigarrettes is the day the world ends
13: Affinity - gg's in dubs you're a cool guy
13: Bassem - lucky i didnt eliminate you from tourney twice earlier
17: Vorguen - <3333333333333333333333333333333333333
17: Mr. Doom -gg's next time dont sandbag in our mm lolz
17: Broly - what happened king broly??? was fun teaming with you next time we'll do better (if you dont ditch me for random person)
17: Fogo -gg's you're chill as ****
25: Boose - much love alex
25: Syoudous - DONT WORRY ABOUT IT.
33: Brett - fun friendlies ( stop dtilting for no reason lol)
33: Katie - zssmains4life/ hope you had a great birthday
33: Shlike- SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB
33: Magik > Reflex
33: Chaotic - fun friendlies your pit is guh-reat
49: Jinx - zssmains4life
49: ALSM - never met you or played you but props for maining link
49: J - coolest mother****er ever
65: Cake - you should be placed WAYYY higher/ youre extremely cool man

cross - best friendlies ever/ epic marth dittos/ taco bell fail/ smash partner/bro / we should team sometime lol, much love man

bored- i want to play you more next time i see you, your ike is beastly and LOL @ me teching the water at delfino

ice- was fun hanging with you man hopefully we'll get to get some games in next time i go up

ladybug/monica - the best host/best baker ever, youre brownies were top tier delicious and you were top tier nice, i just wished dallas wasnt 81273872837 hours away : /

even though i failed hard at this tourney i still had massive amounts of fun

i <3 texas

Top Bottom