• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 7: Low Tier Teams Edition, Dallas TX, Mar 27th = Dojo / Razer / Gnes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
An issue has come up that might stop houston from going to Phase.

P4 is our driver and his mommy told him that she doesnt want him/me driving home AFTER phase is over. She doesnt think we can handle a 4 hour trip at 11 or 12 at night(though i do this for EVERY phase/final smash/hobo). So the issue is, WE NEED HOUSING FOR SATURDAY NIGHT(dao/xyro/p4/razer/trela/jerm[maybe]) or else we may not be able to go. Also, because of this housing ordeal.....GNES cannot go with us. he has family stuff he HAS to do on sunday. So can anybody house us? I HATE asking this so **** late but it was kinda thrown on us with out warning. PLEASE HELP US!!!

EDIT 1: So p4's mom must be on drugs or something cause she is now saying each person much pay 30$ in gas. So that would cross out trela and me cause thats a **** LOAD of money we dont have. Things aint lookin good.

EDIT 2: THERE MIGHT BE HOPE! P4 has offered to drop out and that means i will drive my truck and that means i wont charge 30$ and that means we can leave saturday night and that means Gnes can go and that means our chances are SUPER HIGH AGAIN and that means dojo gets his reg 2vs2 partner and that means me and dojo will win LT 2vs2 and that means i will be HAPPY!!! Ill keep you updated.
What the....whatever im happy with whatever result that lands us leaving on sat. night...

Guys I'm just gonna drop out, my mom is on crack or something.

:crying:
...........son we need to talk.........

@ alan...me and trela are titan killers :)

Ladybug

Smash Lord
You would have to ask Darkrain for Melee side events. We could probably hold one if the Melee players are interested, but you would have to go to them to ask. :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
There's been enough ******ry at phase before, please don't bring anymore >_<
I was talking about turning water into ice. Its gonna be hot in that room, ya know. I dont want dojo to overheat!

Gnes

Smash Master
There's been enough ******ry at phase before, please don't bring anymore >_<
LOL if it does even start...lets ditch the tourney and go to that hooters...see that chic whos built right...she was amazing...i never drunk that much water before, and refills have never been so amazing

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
If I make it in time for LT teams I'll team with you Jerm. But I got SAT at like 9 AM so I am not sure if it will end early enough to make it by 12:30. I figure 6 20min sections excluding essay (idk if there is one) should get me out before noon to make it over. So you interested if i make it there in time Jerm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom