• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PHB 1.21.2012 The start of a NEW Era...

_Kip

Smash Cadet
NNID
kopipop
Switch FC
6818-8600-2211
+1 for Melee.
I'm that random guy who was at the Falcon Punch fund raiser playing Peach.

What times are you thinking for Melee singles? I notice times for Brawl but not for the other events.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm going through a training program for work at the moment. I was under the impression that I'd have weekends off during it, but apparently that's not the case. :(

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
reflex u aint even axe me tho an dats no joke so wur it do at??

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Results!!!!

1st $70 Chess :snake: Undefeated
2nd $19 Awal :sonic: Lost 2 Chess in WSF & LF
3rd Fuct :lucario: Lost to Chess & Awal
4th Sqrl :falco: Lost to Fuct & Awal
5th GiJew :wolf: Lost to Sqrl & Awal
5th Calvo :falco: :wolf: Lost to Chess & Sqrl
7th Why. :marth: Lost to Awal & Calvo
7th Kip :pit: :peach: :rob: :olimar: Lost to Fuct & GiJew
9th Dust :mario: Lost 2 GiJew & Calvo

B_AWAL

Smash Master
ShoutOuts!!!

Chess :snake: Fuuuuuuuuuuuu Your so GUD!!! Every match was SOOOOOOOO CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!!! >.<

Fuct :lucario: LMFAO I hate you! I cant wait to get you on ustream

Sqrl :falco: Proud #AF of You 2!!! You stepped it up 2 sir!!! Wheres that G&W or IC's @???

GiJew :wolf: Dude... I'm sorry man. Its HELL 2 get 1 hit off on a Wolf & its Sonic :-( I didnt WANT to time you out. Not only that but keep ur cool in matches and you'll be better off. I think you mainly lose matches cuz you lose ur cool.

Calvo :falco: :wolf: Proud #AF of you! U steped it up since the last tourney like a Muffugga!!! Pocket wolf??? Since WHEN!?!

Why. :marth: Watch MikeHaze & Neo vids! I'm certain I'll see you beasting soon! Thank you for entering and I'm sorry we didnt have Melee but I'l make sure we have it next time.

Kip :pit: :peach: :rob: :olimar: Dude! So many pocket characters!!! Lol pick 1 n u'll be fine! You have talent you just need to learn a character and then every1 else will be in trouble!!!

Dust :mario: Ur Mario is legit bro! Its a tough character to use in Singles... sucks you had to play Gijew 1st round. Keep @ it I'm certain next tourney you'll be fine.

:sonic:

I hope every1 had fun!

2 bad u didnt get 2 see any of the matches :-/

Top Bottom