• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PHB - I Wanna Take You For a Ride 11/15 Tallahassee, FL

Lizard

Smash Ace
makes sense.... gonna be alot of fun!

and back off KBM,:mad: Andrea would represent Fluxxed Up if she was gonna go for anything. :laugh:

that, and i am really scared of her pikachu :urg:

KBM

Smash Ace
she can make her own decisions chris. maybe she would enjoy the chance to compete with you.

i think the name fluxxed up is a little inappropriate for her anyway.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Well you'd have to be willing to give up your professional champion title, as she would strip you of that title real quick ;)

KBM

Smash Ace
well there's only a 5% chance of you showing up. i was simply presenting an alternative.

@ chris

this is true.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
KBM....Andrea would end up running Team Juke. Her Pika owns many players...

Slit, go ahead and join team Juke. I'd like to see an alliance attempt to throttle Fluxxed Up.

If Fluxxed went against anyone else, we'd only select the same amount of people as our opponent.
For example, Jax only has 3 people. So we'd have 3 members of F'ed Up vs Jax.

Me, JSSN and Esper might not end up making it this weekend.

So from F'ed UP U'll only see MrFtw, DBS, 8 and Lizard.
Which means that if Slit joins team Juke then it'll be 4 v 4

I can tell U how it'll go.

8(3) vs KBM(3)
8(2) vs LS(3)
LIZRD(3) vs LS(1)
LIZRD(2) vs SLIT(3)
MrFTW(3) vs SLIT(2)
MrFTW(1) vs FUCT(3)
DBS(3) vs FUCT(2)
DBS(2) and F'ed UP wins

:-)

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Join team... Who?

I don't have a ride to this thing right now, but I have a lot of money for gas... Someone get at me about a ride from UNF in Jax to either Tally or Gainesville.

DBS, if I come, I'll team with you for sure. :)
Ite sounds good

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good. I hope fate doesn't bring me against mrftw or 8 first, I can't tornado against them when they're focused. I'll connect enough tornados against the other two though :chuckle:

KBM

Smash Ace
oh come on nick, i ALWYAS get justis to his last stock. or i win.

and it really depends on whether john uses his MAIN, or god**** ike. if it's the latter, then god help us.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
oh come on nick, i ALWYAS get justis to his last stock. or i win.

and it really depends on whether john uses his MAIN, or god**** ike. if it's the latter, then god help us.
I'm jus messing with yaw. But seriously, Go ahead and duke it out cuz it'll Be 4 v 4 and I wana watch the video 4 my personal entertainment :-)

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I need to know who's participating in the melee segment. If the numbers are byad, I'm staying in gville to make a combo vid. There were like 9 people last time and zone and taco arent going this time. 1st place was $53 with 9 people. 4 hour drive there and back and 5 hours of brawl worth $30???

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I need to know who's participating in the melee segment. If the numbers are byad, I'm staying in gville to make a combo vid. There were like 9 people last time and zone and taco arent going this time. 1st place was $53 with 9 people. 4 hour drive there and back and 5 hours of brawl worth $30???
you should come to the tourney thats in orlando friday/saturday. its only an hour and 48 minutes to the tourney from Gville :laugh:

Masky

Smash Master
you should come to the tourney thats in orlando friday/saturday. its only an hour and 48 minutes to the tourney from Gville :laugh:
Isn't that tournament not going to have Melee though? Though I wouldn't be going for Melee if I went...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Isn't that tournament not going to have Melee though? Though I wouldn't be going for Melee if I went...
melee is friday night. brawl teams is also friday night. brawl singles is saturday

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
I had ADD till I read that. JYES

KBM

Smash Ace
uh ohhhhhhh, KBM just stormed the practice tourney.

better get your **** together for saturday people

Zone

Smash Champion
I would go if there were a team melee. I don't enjoy brawl, and driving all the way there for 1 round of singles is no fun.

KBM

Smash Ace
melee: green mario
brawl doubles: team juke (LS and KBM)
brawl singles: Chess (snake), DBS (wario), KBM (Olimar)

then we had a crew battle between team juke (myself, FUCT, LS, and Groceries) and fluxx'd up (dbs, drew, lizrd, mrftw) and we won without groceries even playing. the last match was myself, our third player, vs mrftw with 2 stocks left, their fourth player, and i picked captain falcon and killed him with the knee of justice, then with a falcon punch.

and the crowd went wild.

i got the replay ;)

SYLAR

Smash Rookie
I really wish I could have made it to this, unfortunately, I managed to come down with a nasty bug... just my luck... and I don't even believe in luck. I'll be there for the next one though.

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
SHOUT OUTS!!!
DedW8: Peach is a lesbian!
Green Mario: Our friendlies were friggin gourmet.
Shoemaker: LOL.

To everyone else: COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
ah, kthx. Interesting turnout, can't wait to show up again and give this tourney the lasers it needs

Top Bottom